Sign in to follow this  
Rumble Strike

Pirates on Holiday

Hi all,

I've only been out of my Lego dark ages for a couple of months, I did get the Brickmaster Pirates book, which I bought and enjoyed immensely, especially the pirate and the redcoat. So much so, I took the 2 Lego minifigures with me on holiday so I could stretch my photography skills to take pictures of toys in situations other than simply posed on my shelf, or on a table. I also thought they'd suit the sandy, sundrenched climes of Lanzarote in the Canary Islands a bit better than my Atlantis divers!

Here are the pics I took, I was trying to go for natural-looking scenes. The last one was a real fluke as the ship was out as we were walking along the coast towards a harbour.

PiratesOnHols1.jpg

PiratesOnHols2.jpg

PiratesOnHols3.jpg

PiratesOnHols4.jpg

I couldn't find a "Pirates photography" thread in the same vein as the Star Wars one so have just made a new topic here. I hope this is OK, if not, I would be happy if the mods can move it to a more appropriate locale.

Thank you for looking and I would appreciate any comments :pir-classic:

you were very lucky with that last one :thumbup:

There was a Brig out on the water yesterday and I was gutted that I didn't have a camera on me :pir-hmpf_bad:.

Very cool, I appreciate the fact that you waited for the ship to be in good view.