Sign in to follow this  
Solscud007

SDCC lego booth

I think we get info about the Comic Con a couple of weeks before the actual event.

Good to know thanks. I have some friends going. Had I known about the White Boba Fett, I would have had them get them. I dont want to miss out this year

Had I known about the White Boba Fett, I would have had them get them. I dont want to miss out this year

They were giving out white Boba Fetts at comic con last year?

LegoGalactus

They were giving out white Boba Fetts at comic con last year?

LegoGalactus

Yup.

Actually because of a delay of a few months in LEGO Star Wars weekend, the Concept Fetts debuted at SDCC.

I get SDCC updates because I go as Press, but I haven't gotten any info on booths and stuff yet.

I'm going to Wonder Con in San Francisco (April), I'll report on anything interesting I see.

Edited by DrNightmare

Seeing how its only 10 days before Comic-Con, is there any word about any promotions or exclusives for LEGO this year yet?

LegoGalactus

...I'm also curious as I have friends who goes each year, but so far no word on any Lego exclusives at the SDCC... what gives?...

...I'm also curious as I have friends who goes each year, but so far no word on any Lego exclusives at the SDCC... what gives?...

From what I can find:

Friday: 10:00-11:00 LEGO Star Wars— A behind-the-brick look with the LEGO Star Wars team at how the epic Star Wars story comes together with the creativity and imagination of the LEGO brand. Additionally, be among the first to hear about a special LEGO Star Wars entertainment event, and meet Emmy award-winning writer Michael Price. Also includes Q&A time. Room 7AB

according to a Lego Rep There will be some Exclusive sets available only at Comic Con

There will also be a Lego Universe announcement.

Will post more as soon as I hear back from a few other sources.

Friday: 10:00-11:00 LEGO Star Wars— A behind-the-brick look with the LEGO Star Wars team at how the epic Star Wars story comes together with the creativity and imagination of the LEGO brand. Additionally, be among the first to hear about a special LEGO Star Wars entertainment event, and meet Emmy award-winning writer Michael Price. Also includes Q&A time. Room 7AB

There will also be a Lego Universe announcement.

That'd be the Padawan Menace TV special.

That's probably the free-to-play thing coming to LU.

From Warner Brothers'

" WB Games scavenger hunt cards redeemable for prize bags that include LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5–7 mini figures and T-shirt, Batman: Arkham City water bottle, Bastion bandana and The Lord of the Rings: War in the North magnet. "

You can read more about it here. I wonder if the Harry Potter scavenger hunt will be similar to the Batman scavenger hunt from a few years ago? Does anyone have anymore info?

LegoGalactus