Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia: Day 2

I know, but the voice in the sky did say there would be consequences for not voting, and even though the evidence was weak, we really did have nothing to else to vote on. So against the tiny voice in my head saying 'Don't rush into things!' I voted for him.

No. He was already going to die so your vote wasn't needed for anything but to signify that you agreed with voting him out, which you didn't.

That's the thing. I didn't think he was a villager, nobody can afford to be naive enough to believe that. I just didn't want to rush into a life or death decision.

It's also pretty unlikely he's a werewolf.

You didn't think he was a villager but were suprised he was a werewolf?! :hmpf:

Whereas Charles seems more suspicious to me, like he already knew Zed's true allegiance, thats why he was so on and off about voting for Zed, "I'm with you guys, but I'm gonna defend Zed" I think Charles is likely to be a werewolf.

I didn't know his allegience. I didn't want to vote for someone with so little evidence. But I was wrong, he was a werewolf.

I didn't know his allegience. I didn't want to vote for someone with so little evidence. But I was wrong, he was a werewolf.

But you've had seven lives. Have you ever seen so much evidence against someone in the first day?

But the villagers shouldn't be afraid of that first day death like that. The sooner we have evidence or reactions to decipher the sooner we can try to gain an advantage. Wasting that conviction on the first day, is throwing away possible evidence in the way people vote/respond/defend. And it wasn't rushing. There was more solid evidence than most of the first days of all of Zed's stupid books. God, I hate those books.

Ok, those are fair points. I'll try to be more reactive than cautious.

No. He was already going to die so your vote wasn't needed for anything but to signify that you agreed with voting him out, which you didn't.

You didn't think he was a villager but were suprised he was a werewolf?! :hmpf:

So not voting for him would make me look less suspicious? :hmpf:

Sorry, that should be wasn't sure.

I was trying not to defend him, I was just pointing out that we should be cautious instead of all rushing to vote for someone over only little evidence.

Yeah, we know, you stated that very clearly in your many defenses for Zed

"I'm not trying to defend Zed, But i'm gonna defend him by saying you guys are rushing into voting"

I know, but the voice in the sky did say there would be consequences for not voting, and even though the evidence was weak, we really did have nothing to else to vote on. So against the tiny voice in my head saying 'Don't rush into things!' I voted for him.

Actually that is untrue on both accounts, the voice in the sky restated that there might be consequenses for not convicting, and after the first couple of votes were cast, nothing could have changed Zeds fate, so If you really thought he was a villager you wouldn't have voted, but you knew it would look suspicious on you, so you voted anyways, and your vote didn't even make a difference so there was no point to it except allowing you to fall back on it today, but it didn't prove very useful now did it?

That's the thing. I didn't think he was a villager, nobody can afford to be naive enough to believe that. I just didn't want to rush into a life or death decision.

Wait, I might be reading this wrong, but if you didn't think he was a villager, why were you opposed to voting for him for so long until the end when id didn't matter anymore, I'm probably definitely reading that wrong though cause it makes no sense whatsoever *huh*

You're just going to go ahead and trust this group of people? No offense, but is it really likely that we have 4 (or was it 5) protectors for our village?

I'm gonna let Harriet answer that one, but I think that now since there on to a different lead, it's best not to play all her cards at once and just pick these werewolves off one by one, and not let them know shes onto them.

But you've had seven lives. Have you ever seen so much evidence against someone in the first day?

Only 3 of those have been games...of life. And no, I suppose not, although it was only a little.

So not voting for him would make me look less suspicious? :hmpf:

Your defence was already suspicious but yes, it would be less suspicious if you didn't suddenly change your view and completely contradict your previous stance without reason.

I'm not exactly defending Phillips, and I don't want to vote anyone out right now, but Phillips is probably going to go.

Oh dear. It seems we can be punished for not reaching a conclusion. I still don't like it much, but...vote: Zed Phillips/Zehpyr.

It had already been brought up that punishments may happen if we didn't convict but that didn't bother you before.

"I'm not trying to defend Zed, But i'm gonna defend him by saying you guys are rushing into voting"

Actually that is untrue on both accounts, the voice in the sky restated that there might be consequenses for not convicting, and after the first couple of votes were cast, nothing could have changed Zeds fate, so If you really thought he was a villager you wouldn't have voted, but you knew it would look suspicious on you, so you voted anyways, and your vote didn't even make a difference so there was no point to it except allowing you to fall back on it today, but it didn't prove very useful now did it?

Wait, I might be reading this wrong, but if you didn't think he was a villager, why were you opposed to voting for him for so long until the end when id didn't matter anymore, I'm probably definitely reading that wrong though cause it makes no sense whatsoever *huh*

I'm gonna let Harriet answer that one, but I think that now since there on to a different lead, it's best not to play all her cards at once and just pick these werewolves off one by one, and not let them know shes onto them.

I was warning everyone not to be so impulsive and to think it over a bit more. I wasn't saying we should all unvote. But again, I suppose in hindsight there wasn't much else to go off of. Not voting would probably make me look more suspicious.

I just answered that second one.

You need a timeout and some lessons in strategy. Pouncing on the first person to cast the smallest amount of suspicion besides you makes you look more guilty! :hmpf:

Oh, why do I even bother??? :hmpf_bad:

Your defence was already suspicious but yes, it would be less suspicious if you didn't suddenly change your view and completely contradict your previous stance without reason.

It had already been brought up that punishments may happen if we didn't convict but that didn't bother you before.

I didn't completely changing my view. I knew we had to convict at some point, but wanted everyone to think over it a bit.

I never said we shouldn't convict, I was saying we should think it over a little before casting the hammer.

I never said we shouldn't convict, I was saying we should think it over a little before casting the hammer.

Aha! Caught you in a slip-up! We cast votes, not hammers. Only werewolves cast hammers.

Wait, that's not true at all... :look: Never mind.

Aha! Caught you in a slip-up! We cast votes, not hammers. Only werewolves cast hammers.

Hammer throwing werewolves? Good god, I need a drink. *Faints*

Remember, I did say that I may or may not be around to announce the start of the voting period. It started about two hours ago. default_blink.gif

And Hinckley, I'm going to let your edit slide this time, but don't do it again. Same goes to anyone else.

And Hinckley, I'm going to let your edit slide this time, but don't do it again. Same goes to anyone else.

Thanks. Sowwy... :blush:

You need a timeout and some lessons in strategy. Pouncing on the first person to cast the smallest amount of suspicion besides you makes you look more guilty! :hmpf:

Oh, why do I even bother??? :hmpf_bad:

So you would rather have me, a villager, sit idly by while a supposed werewolf is on the hot seat? Ain't gonna happen sister, and I don't think it's a small amount of suspicion, it looks like Charles has quite a few points against him.

and I thought we already decided I was a poor tactician :grin:

It looks like Officer Sokern and my brother Charles do not belong to the same faction, although I'm sad to say I'm not convinced either of them are innocent.

But I'm still more inclined to vote for Sokern. His story is just too incredulous for me, and the way he's been searching for someone to shift blame on this entire day is highly suspicious as well. Unless Harriet or someone else can bring something more concrete to the table, I'm going to vote: Adam Sokern/sok117.

well, since voting is now open, I'm gonna vote:Charles Synclair/ Callmepie mainly because of the way he was acting yesterday, and partly because I don't want to get killed today :tongue: . He seems the most likely werewolf to me.

It looks like Officer Sokern and my brother Charles do not belong to the same faction, although I'm sad to say I'm not convinced either of them are innocent.

But I'm still more inclined to vote for Sokern. His story is just too incredulous for me, and the way he's been searching for someone to shift blame on this entire day is highly suspicious as well. Unless Harriet or someone else can bring something more concrete to the table, I'm going to vote: Adam Sokern/sok117.

Come on, this is classic meat shield behavior. First to throw the other under a bus wins.

I have made a case all day against Mr. Sorken and believe that Mr. Sinclair's behavior indicates he is a werewolf as well. I can perform a better play for him, but I will need to take some time later.

Despite my distrust of both of these men, I am holding my vote because I think we may have proof of a killer among us. Since the sun is out, I'm going to take this opportunity to walk about the garden. :sweet: I'll return later.

Come on, this is classic meat shield behavior. First to throw the other under a bus wins.

Really, on Day Two? We must not forget that there are several (rivaling?) factions among us.

Despite my distrust of both of these men, I am holding my vote because I think we may have proof of a killer among us. Since the sun is out, I'm going to take this opportunity to walk about the garden. :sweet: I'll return later.

Well, please let the rest of us know what you find out as well... :sceptic:

I'm intrigued by this, but just incase I'm walking in the garden when the information is revealed, I shall Vote:Mr.Sokern/sok117; I've been suspisous of him since the start of the day, when he 'revealed' he had been 'taken in by the late Mr. Philips' lie'.

Enjoy your walk. It does help to clear the mind. Vote: Adam Sokern/sok117

You are a goldmine of information, it would seem! If there is more to come, I will wait before casting my vote.

I eagerly await your findings madame!

Yeah, my reasons are obvious. I trust Harriet's judgement, and today's events seem to parallel yesterday's nicely. Let's hope we get the same conclusion.

Vote: Adam Sokern (sok117)