legolijntje

New DK LEGO books

First, I don't now if this is the right topic.

Look at THIS pdf (first 2 pages)

New LEGO books!!!

LEGO Ninjago brickmaster

complete whit 140 LEGO brick and 2 minifigures- great value, build up to 15 models seperately.

NEW AUGUST

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/MERLego/Some-stuff/book-1.jpg

LEGO CITY brickmaster

Complete whit 130 LEGO bricks and 2 minifigures- great value, build up to 9 models seperately. Book includes comic-strip, storyboard as well as easy-to-follow instructions.

NEW AUGUST

book-3.jpg

The LEGO ideas book

LEGO inspiration: tips and techniques from expert LEGO builders covering transport, buildings, space, kingdoms, adventure and useful makes. Perfct for LEGO fans who want to make their models cool, fun and imaginative. NEW OCTOBER

book-2.jpg

book-2.1.jpg

LEGO Harry Potter building the magical world

Get the lowdown on your favourite LEGO Harry Potter sets whit this exiting companion to the magical world. Includes an exclusive minifigure.

NEW JUNE

book-4.jpg

LEGO Harry Potter ultimate sticker books

Over 250 colorful stickers of amazing LEGO HP minigigures, sets and scenes. Choose the right sticker to go whit the captions and find lots of spare stickers to use.

-Magical Adventures

-Welcome to Hogwarts

NEW JUNE

book-5_and_6.jpg

(again) you can see the pics of the books in the official DK pdf HERE (first 2 pages).

Edited by Peppermint_M

Wow! Great pics of the new DK LEGO books, legolijntje!

But please don't deeplink pictures that have a confidential watermark on them! :wink:

Thank you for the nice pics. :classic:

Wow, that will the first lego idea book in 14 years.

Although we now have internet communities to give great ideas to eachother.

Edited by Wout

I've never bought a LEGO book before, but these do look quite good. I think I'll get the Harry Potter Visual Dictionary if the figure is good ( does anyone know what it'll be? ).

I'll pick up the The LEGO ideas book for sure. :classic:

Wish there where more books about moc's though.

I've just read on LOWlug that there are some AFOls helping whit this book :thumbup:

I just know 1 of them, called Aliencat.

For who want to know what he makes: just click HERE :classic:

When you're ordering from Amazon, don't forget Sean Kenney's new "Cool City" book, if its as good as his last two it's worth a look.

Edited by meyerc13

Yes. I got that too. actually I also ordered Starwars Character Encyclopedia which will arrive today!

(actually compare LEGO bricks. the books seem to be pretty cheap :D )

here is my collection of LEGO books:

313440_2275976972861_1051802822_32631677_1229419486_n.jpg

When you're ordering from Amazon, don't forget Sean Kenney's new "Cool City" book, if its as good as his last two it's worth a look.

Yes. I got that too. actually I also ordered Starwars Character Encyclopedia which will arrive today!

(actually compare LEGO bricks. the books seem to be pretty cheap :D )

here is my collection of LEGO books:

313440_2275976972861_1051802822_32631677_1229419486_n.jpg

Are you missing Sean's first book, "Cool Cars and Trucks"? I stumbled on that one in a bookstore 2 years ago and immediately bought it for my son. At the time it was the closest thing I could find to the old LEGO Idea books. Now this year, it seems we have a few options. I wish LEGO would reprint or redo the old Idea books (I say redo because some of the pieces used in those books are no longer made). I'd love to have a mint copy of the 6000 book without paying an arm and a leg.

I just went to my local Waterstones, and they had all of the new books, including lots of small City ones not pictured here.

I bought the Lego Ideas Book, which actually looks really good. :classic:

Usually shops in my area are pretty slack when it comes to Lego, especially non-set stuff, so I was very excited to see so much new stuff. :wub:

Oh dear gods, my money...

I think all those of us here who have money concerns picked the wrong hobby. LEGO's been helping to keep me poor for years now...

:cry_sad:

I think all those of us here who have money concerns picked the wrong hobby. LEGO's been helping to keep me poor for years now...

:cry_sad:

:laugh: I agree... so poor.

But happy :)

I have just received my Lego ideas book and the Sean Kenney cool city book from Amazon UK (much cheaper than buying them in Australia). They are both awesome books, and I can't wait to use the stickers from Sean's book in something I build.

A lot of Lugs are used to make the models for the idea books. The brickish Association(UK Lug) also had a few members submit models for this book. I think Slyowl did about four pages for this book.

I just went to my local Waterstones, and they had all of the new books, including lots of small City ones not pictured here.

I bought the Lego Ideas Book, which actually looks really good. :classic:

Usually shops in my area are pretty slack when it comes to Lego, especially non-set stuff, so I was very excited to see so much new stuff. :wub:

I think Waterstone's is promoting Lego books at the moment, I saw some displays right at the entrance the other day, and another extra table just for Lego books.

I flipped through the Lego ideas book and put it on my list. There are so many books I want these days... but this will definitely be one of them.

I think Waterstone's is promoting Lego books at the moment, I saw some displays right at the entrance the other day, and another extra table just for Lego books.

Yeah, I definitely noticed an increase. They even had Star Wars advent calenders and battlepacks, and a whole shelf of City stuff (including advent calenders).

I originally thought it might be due to lack of competition, since the local ToyMasters just closed, and there's virtually no other toy shops. But what you say makes it sound like a company-wide thing. :sceptic:

Either way, I'm not complaining. :wink:

A lot of Lugs are used to make the models for the idea books. The brickish Association(UK Lug) also had a few members submit models for this book. I think Slyowl did about four pages for this book.

Four pages? I did about 30! :laugh: