Sign in to follow this  
Plissken

[MOC] Ruin Battle

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Here is a quick build I did today. I wanted some building structure as a battleground for my new mandalorians, I'm pleased how it turns out. Enjoy.

On an outer-rim planet a small group of clones stumble upon an ancient ruin. Before they can get some rest they realizes that they are not the first ones. Two mandalorion warriors open fire and an intense fight begins.

5410973140_4fe9215bd7.jpg

Battle in the Ruins by plisskeneb, on Flickr

Pretty good. Landscaping is well done. I think it would be better with the Mandos on the ground though, because it looks odd with them flooating in the air with their jetpacks off.

Very nice work, I like the structure, and one thing I appreciate is that you didn't try to fit all 4 mandos here :sweet: Nice job :thumbup:

This is a really neat little scene, you have managed to capture a great action sort of feel to it and I love the landscaping done! Really cool :thumbup:

Very well done battle scene Plissken! The structure ruins is nicely-built and the action posing of the clones and Mandos are very effective. Great job! :thumbup:

Pretty good. Landscaping is well done. I think it would be better with the Mandos on the ground though, because it looks odd with them flooating in the air with their jetpacks off.

That is one thing Arealight's Mando jetpack is better than TLG's version, you can put flame pieces on Arealight's but not on this one.

Excellent small battle scene 'Plissken', nice little bit of greenery but very COOL weapons fire ! :grin:

May the brick be with you ! :grin:

Will little fire pieces fit in the exhaust pipe of the jetpacks?

6126b.jpg

Will little fire pieces fit in the exhaust pipe of the jetpacks?

6126b.jpg

No it won't customs will though

It looks great by the way :classic:

No it won't customs will though

It looks great by the way :classic:

Unfortunately.

Actually, you can put a single flame crammed into the space between the missile launcher and the torso, but it isn't a legal connection. Arealight jetpacks are the only ones that accept the standard bar connection. I think this was a serious shortcoming in the new Mandos. TLG has an opportunity to redo everything, and they only add two connections, one of which isn't necessary.

I saw this yesterday and meant to blog it, but I got derailed by the wife and kids.

Let me fix that and raise a :thumbup: for this fine vignette.

A shame those jetpacks doesn't allow flames to be attached as that would have looked pretty cool when they're flying.

blogged