Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia: Day 1

He's a Count, not a Baron. :wink: And a vampire, don't be fooled good sir. It is my duty to the public to make sure they are not confused by misconceptions such as this.

Well said officer :thumbup:

So, Chief Hewitt, presumably you are experienced in tracking down miscreants. How do you suggest we begin this werewolf-hunt?

Ah, I will have some... Actually I can wait till lunch, Im a little full up from um... Lunch yesterday

What was that Ruben, ah the werewolves. Well, you see, this is a delicate situation and I must let you all know that it is likely some of us may fall tonight, we can only do one thing today to even attempt to prevent this. I propose we vote, as has been my opinion in all games of life. When the time comes I will cast my vote in an attempt to capture a Werewolf and if you actually want to try and prevent someone in this rooms death then you will vote with me too. Only a werewolf would want to hinder us while voting because that is where our strength lies if we use voting's true potential.

Here's a couple of things we can mull over while we're enjoying our cocks...

The Chief and the two detectives sat down as the bartender was finishing cleaning up. They began discussing the recent murders, and what should be done to protect the town members.

However, not long into their conversation, a piercing scream was heard. The men stood up quickly and rushed to the door. They exited, and followed the sounds of more cries.

I guess this means that Ebenezer Hewitt, Phillip Peers and Raleigh Clifton can't have been the killer...

Soon, the villagers were chased into the woods. Still running down the trail, they didn't think that they might've been safer in the town, because they were entirely focused on outrunning this threat. Soon, they reached a large manor on the town limits, and immediately began pounding on the doors. Safety, they hoped. They swung open, and everyone rushed inside, closing the door behind them. They caught their breath, and turned around. Inside of a large, torch-lit parlor, a man and two women stood behind the crowd, on top of a balcony overlooking the parlor.

This one's a little more ambiguous, but considering they were in the house when we got here, could we assume these manor-dwellers weren't the killers either?

Ah, I will have some... Actually I can wait till lunch, Im a little full up from um... Lunch yesterday

So your stomach is still full with the content of the meal you had yesterday... Must have been one big meal. Maybe about the size of a human being? :hmpf_bad: Very fishy statement.

Here's a couple of things we can mull over while we're enjoying our cocks...

I guess this means that Ebenezer Hewitt, Phillip Peers and Raleigh Clifton can't have been the killer...

This one's a little more ambiguous, but considering they were in the house when we got here, could we assume these manor-dwellers weren't the killers either?

Assumptions assumptions, but they sound very logical to me :laugh:

Maybe the manor has a back door. :look: You may be right about them not being killers, but it doesn't make them innocent either.

Ah well, back to breakfast. Delicious cocks. Baron, my compliments to the chef.

Thank you, I'll be sure to pass that on to Penelope and Fiona.

I was thinking of mentioning this earlier, but I know someone would somehow turn it around on me. I've known Penelope and Fiona for a long time and have never suspected them of being afflicted with lycanthropy. I do wonder how contagious it is, however, and if I'll be able to maintain my trust in them throughout this ordeal...

I was thinking of mentioning this earlier, but I know someone would somehow turn it around on me. I've known Penelope and Fiona for a long time and have never suspected them of being afflicted with lycanthropy. I do wonder how contagious it is, however, and if I'll be able to maintain my trust in them throughout this ordeal...

So are they just fellow vampires then, Mr. Count?

I probably wouldn't mind too much if they wanted to suck me dry... :look:

Hey! Hands off Fiona and Penelope! I'll be keeping an eye on you, officer.

Hey! Hands off Fiona and Penelope! I'll be keeping an eye on you, officer.

Why so aggressive? Have you anything to hide from the officer? You're on thin ice, vampire. :angry:

Oh, and thanks for the food and the wine. It's delicious. I just wonder how it gets this blood red colour. :look:

I also think it's best to vote someone off today. But not the count, or we might run out of cocks and scotch :sceptic:

Quinn, you better keep your hands on your ears and your eyes fixed on the table. You are too young and easily influenced for this sort of discussion. :sadnew:

Yes dad, of course I will.

Why so aggressive? Have you anything to hide from the officer? You're on thin ice, vampire. :angry:

Oh, and thanks for the food and the wine. It's delicious. I just wonder how it gets this blood red colour. :look:

I also think it's best to vote someone off today. But not the count, or we might run out of cocks and scotch :sceptic:

Why am I suspicious? I don't appreciate your tone, Detective. If anyone, officer Nathans seems suspicious to me. Already he's got a half-dozen people looking at me queer, just because of how I present myself. He's twisted your opinions on a whim. And he's been eyeing up my beloved servants. I'm sure you'd keep an eye on him if he tried to get handsy with your lady...

Why am I suspicious? I don't appreciate your tone, Detective. If anyone, officer Nathans seems suspicious to me. Already he's got a half-dozen people looking at me queer, just because of how I present myself. He's twisted your opinions on a whim. And he's been eyeing up my beloved servants. I'm sure you'd keep an eye on him if he tried to get handsy with your lady...

I see what you mean. Be sure that being a vampire is far not enough to even consider killing you.

And I keep an eye on anyone. Especially on the cleavage sisters :tongue:

Of course we're not killers, or our master wouldn't have offered the investigation to happen right here in his own manor! But we can't assume there's only one werewolf, can we? Perhaps there are more of them, either acting alone or as a sinister team?

Thanks you, we can whip up cocks in many delectable ways, as the Baron could attest. :sweet:

So are they just fellow vampires then, Mr. Count?

I probably wouldn't mind too much if they wanted to suck me dry... :look:

Notwithstanding the fact that we're looking for werewolves, not vampires, I'm sure we have some leeches in our medicine cabinet that will suck you dry quicker that any one of us would! :devil:

Thanks you, we can whip up cocks in many delectable ways, as the Baron could attest. :sweet:

Oh Fiona. You do have a way with cocks. Err. <ahem> Back to business.

But we can't assume there's only one werewolf, can we? Perhaps there are more of them, either acting alone or as a sinister team?

This is a good point. What's to say , if there are multiple werewolves, that they are on the same team? It may be every werewolf for itself. This would make things much easier on us, seeing as they'd be unable to plan together coherently, and there's a chance they could take each other out.

I don't think we're that lucky though... :sceptic:

I do hope you've all had a good sleep, and that you all enjoy your breakfast. Be sure to thank Penelope and Fiona for preparing such a feast! May I say they have done a wonderful job.

And Mister Nathans, let me remind you I am a Baron, not a Count. I wouldn't want to claim to be more than I am.

*Ahem* Thank you Baron Edgar, sir. I'm glad you enjoyed it sir. :blush:

Same to you two, Fiona and Penelope. Your cooking abilities are certainly not as refined as my personal chef's skills, but I do appreciate the thought behind it. :sweet:

*Ahem* Thank you Mr. Conan, sir, we do try. :blush:

Very well. Penelope, could you please fetch a bottle of wine from the cellar?

Very well. Fiona, could you please go with Penelope and fetch a bottle of Scotch?

*Ahem* If I may say so, sir, isn't it a tad early in the day? :look:

*Ahem* Thank you Admiral Greyson, sir. :blush:

So you insult Baron Edgar, and yet you proceed to thank him for his hospitality. Rather odd behaviour Mr. Peers, if you don't mind me saying so, sir.

You see people everyday, you talk to them cordially on the street and when they visit the library, and everyone seems normal. Then we come behind closed doors and it's talk of cocks and sluts. :blush: Just when you think you know someone.

As for the matter at hand, I agree with Ebenezer Hewitt that voting is probably our best course of action. But we best not vote willy nilly. I don't think that there are very many of the man-beasts among us, and I'd hate for us to vote out someone important to the village on a whim.

On the other hand, there is no real evidence to speak of for finding the scourges amongst us. We must watch what everyone says carefully today.

*Ahem* If I may say so, sir, isn't it a tad early in the day? :look:

It's five o'clock somewhere in the world, right? :grin:

This is a good point. What's to say , if there are multiple werewolves, that they are on the same team?

Everyone knows that wolves travel in packs. Maybe there's a lone wolf, but that would probably be a serial killer. I hear talk of factions among us, so I assume that there are more sinister things lurking in the shadows than werewolves and the obviously-a-vampie Baron Von Count Pants or whatever. :wacko:

Good morning everybody!

I'm glad we all survived the night, the werewolf (or werewolves) are lying low. Thanks for the hospitality Mr Baron Count

Whatever you are... :blush: I hope we will have a productive day. And thank god, the sluts and the applesauce have gone...

Everyone knows that wolves travel in packs. Maybe there's a lone wolf, but that would probably be a serial killer. I hear talk of factions among us, so I assume that there are more sinister things lurking in the shadows than werewolves and the obviously-a-vampie Baron Von Count Pants or whatever. :wacko:

Yes, that faction problem worries me a bit. As villagers we not only need to get rid of the slutty mcslutfaces, but also other factions we know nothing about? Maybe there was some truth to the vampire rumours after all. :cry_sad:

Humn I do think we should vote today, but only if we have a good lead to who might be a werewolf. I do not advise voting for the sake of voting. So far there has only been one person who is suspicious to me, and that is Ebenezer Hewitt. He skipped breakfast because he said he had a big meal yesterday. What Epic Meal did he have yesterday? Was is a 12 course dinner or did he just transform into a werewolf and ate a human. This is just an interpretation of what he said a few posts ago. I have no real evidence and no other reason to suspect him. So this argument isn't good enough to vote for him. But it does smell kind of fishy. :look: Humn maybe he had a big plate of salmon.

Yes, that faction problem worries me a bit. As villagers we not only need to get rid of the slutty mcslutfaces, but also other factions we know nothing about? Maybe there was some truth to the vampire rumours after all. :cry_sad:

Yes it is a bit worrying... :look: But maybe were just being paranoid. :sceptic:

Yes it is a bit worrying... :look: But maybe were just being paranoid. :sceptic:

I wonder what the other factions might be... Oh how I wish we had a solid lead to what's going on...

I'm also worried by the thought of other factions. :look: But if they're vampires, the Count would definitely be on my watch list. I don't want to make any assumptions (remember, he could have bad taste) but I can't deny that the thought hasn't crossed my mind.

Humn I do think we should vote today, but only if we have a good lead to who might be a werewolf. I do not advise voting for the sake of voting. So far there has only been one person who is suspicious to me, and that is Ebenezer Hewitt. He skipped breakfast because he said he had a big meal yesterday. What Epic Meal did he have yesterday? Was is a 12 course dinner or did he just transform into a werewolf and ate a human. This is just an interpretation of what he said a few posts ago. I have no real evidence and no other reason to suspect him. So this argument isn't good enough to vote for him. But it does smell kind of fishy. :look: Humn maybe he had a big plate of salmon.

I don't like Mr. Hewitt either, but I doubt he's stupid enough to practically announce he ate those men's intestines yesterday and would therefore forego eating breakfast. My suspicions fall on Baron Von VampirePants. If he has mysteriously been living out in the woods, who's to say he isn't the leader of this pack of werewolves? Let's kill him and then loot his manor. :sweet:

So, Chief Hewitt, presumably you are experienced in tracking down miscreants. How do you suggest we begin this werewolf-hunt?

Well, I don't mean to interject, but I myself have written a total of fourteen separate books on Werewolves, and though I've thankfully never run across one myself, i have spoken to a number of people who have survived the attacks. A ho he ho, not saying that I'm an expert or anything, but I may know a thing or two. I'd say the best book that you'd want to read for catching a werewolf would be my thirteen book, Where's Wolf: An Inspector Clarence Mystery.

While I hate to be a Zeddy Downer, it is possible that all these people are still suspect. I assume there is more than one werewolf we're hunting, and if there are truly separate factions, then it is even more possible they are still possibly against us. I must ask where the idea of different factions came from, however. Whoever proposed it most have had the idea from somewhere, and unless I'm much mistaken, there really hasn't been many hints towards that fact, so perhaps, and just perhaps, they have some inside information that would make them think that. Maybe, they themselves are lone werewolf.

I must ask where the idea of different factions came from, however. Whoever proposed it most have had the idea from somewhere, and unless I'm much mistaken, there really hasn't been many hints towards that fact, so perhaps, and just perhaps, they have some inside information that would make them think that. Maybe, they themselves are lone werewolf.

I brought up the other factions. I learned this information in what I imagine, if there's any consistency in this game...of life, would be the same way that all villagers received the same information. So, if you are unaware of this, I suggest you either re-check your information or backtrack real quick. The fact that you are not aware that there are other factions makes me very suspcious of you. :wub: Cock?