Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia: Day 1

Well, earlier in the day, I thought that Zed made a stupid but innocent mistake, but after a nap, some time to think, and some new evidence, I feel like things have changed. This so called "ruse" that Arianna and Ebenezer uncovered sounds like pretty good proof to back the alleged slips that Zed made. (Bravo for your excellent interpretation, Harriet. :wink: ) I'm normally against first-day votes, but for a first day I feel pretty comfortable voting due to the amount evidence we've gathered. I know it seems a bit suspicious that I'm joining the bandwagon now, but this is the first time I've gotten a chance to catch up with new evidence being brought to the table.

Harriet, I sincerely hope you and Mr. Nathans are correct in this. Thus, I vote: Zed Phillips / Zepher.

Hmm...that's also interesting.

So, that's interesting but the points we've brought up against Zeb are to be endlessly questioned? :hmpf_bad:

Let me perform another play to explain the odd ramblings of Ebenezer.

(ahem)

Ebenezer: Tra la, tra la. I'm a complete noob. Let me talk endlessly and point at everything that moves. I'm somewhat of a spaz. Tra la tra la.

Zeb: Hello Ebenezer.

Ebenezer: Hello. Will you be my friend?

Zeb: Of course I will.

Ebenezer: Huzzah!

Zeb: Are you a noob?

Ebenezer: Why yes I am.

Zeb: Cool. I trust you.

Ebenezer: Really? :wub: I trust you too. What's your night action? I go out at night and scare people.

Zeb: Oh, my night action? I ... um ... follow people. It's hard to explain. It's worded weird.

Ebenezer: You have a night action. You must not be a werewolf. I'll go defend you from all those people who want you dead. Thanks for being my friend! :wub:

Zeb: Hurry back so I can eat you. (aside) How I love the taste of man flesh.

Scene 2

Dacius and Harriet: Zeb's a werewolf.

Ebenezer: No. :sceptic:

Arianna: Zeb's a werewolf.

Ebenezer: No! :cry_sad:

Dacius, Harriet, Arianna, Beatrice: Zed's a werewolf!

Ebenezer: Is his name Zed or Zeb? I'm confused. This game is hard. :sing:

Arianna: Don't trust him he lied.

Ebenezer: But he told me about his night action and I told him about mine. Then we ate cock together. If I'm going to trust you guys, tell me your night actions.

Harriet: But not everybody has night actions.

Ebenezer: :look: Um, yes they do...

Harriet: No, only very few of us do...

Ebenezer: Rut-ro...

Arriana: Well then, what's your night action Ebenezer?

Ebenezer: :cry_sad: So, if I'm special, I'll probably get eaten by a werewolf, huh?

Dacius: Most likely.

Ebenezer: Then... um ... :look: ... um ... :cry_sad: ... um ... my night action is ... being friends .... with ... um ... :look: other policemen? :cry_happy: Yeah? Do you buy that?

Ariana: No.

Ebenezer: Yeah, my night action is to be partners with the police force and we're part of the town but we're a police force together. We're partners. That's my night action...being friends. :cry_happy: Do you buy that?

Harriet: Dude, you're a spaz. You have to settle. Everyone thinks you're nuts.

Ebenezer: But, I swear I'm just a noob. :cry_sad: Is a werewolf going to eat me?

Dacius: God, I hope so. :sceptic:

(Curtain Call)

Thank you! Thank you! Oh, you're too kind. I love you all. Oh, my adoring fans. Let's all go rub applesauce on our cocks. :wub: Oh, thank you. You're too king, really. Go on. :wub:

Vote Tally:

Zed Phillips/ Zepher: 15 (Dragonator, Shadows, Hinckley, Fugazi, badboytje88, Alopex, Sandy, WhiteFang, Professor Flitwick, Admiral Ron, Lord Arjay, Quarryman, Eskallon, Inconspicuous)

There are less than 25 hours until nightfall.

Thank you madam for putting it into terms we can all easily understand. And in such an entertaining manner as well! :laugh:

Right, I've had some discussions in private, and I believe I'm mistaken. Our Chief may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I don't believe he's a scummy werewolf. Looking back I didn't even use the proper voting criteria, nevertheless...

Unvote: Chief Ebenezer Hewitt (Eskallon)

I can vouch for Ebenezer in this case. *snip*

So, that's interesting but the points we've brought up against Zeb are to be endlessly questioned? :hmpf_bad:

*snip*

If your going to put it that way.

Ah well, we've already discussed how voting now would seem incredibly scummy, and I certainly don't want that. But things do look a bit more... sinister... surrounding Zed.

I have a strong feeling that he will prove to be an innocent villager.

And I have a strong feeling he is a werewolf, so that is where our opinions differ. Interestingly, over half of the people here also think that Zed is a werewolf. Hence why I am ognoring everything you just said. :classic:

It however makes me wonder why several people are making such long speeches against voting Zed (or against voting in general). I know for a fact that my only weapon in this case is to vote out people, and I'm not going to feel guilty for doing exactly that. It's all for the good of our community, in the end. If we don't vote, then the werewolves have won by default.

Very well said sir, very well said. :sweet:

Harriet, your plays are always a marvel to behold, very well done madame. :laugh:

I don't think anything new has been said that I wish to comment on, so I think I'll have a glass of something strong before dinner if that is alright with you, Count Baron von Vampirepants.

Harriet, your plays are always a marvel to behold, very well done madame. :laugh:

:blush: Oh you... You're going to get extra applesauce on your cock tonight! :wub:

You know, I feel pretty good about our efforts today. I have no idea if we're right or not, but we've clearly tried to come together and use what little we have to make a logical decision. However it turns out, I hope we can continue that kind of cooperation in the future.

At the same time, I'd like to make some last minute suggestions before nightfall...

People who can protect: protect people who look like they need it. I know that sounds obvious, but it bears reminding.

People who can investigate: look over the day and spot the ones who objected or tried to redirect too much. If we end up right in our suspicions, it will give us a place to go tomorrow. If not, it clears someone.

Beyond that, I can't really guess what some of you are capable of, but use your abilities carefully and wisely and we should be able to put a leash on these foul beasts before they kill anyone else.

People who can protect: protect people who look like they need it.

Could you be referring to me and my big mouth? Don't you worry, big boy. I can take care of myself. However, if you want my big mouth to take care of you, I believe my schedule is open after my private topless show for Mr. Nathans after the midnight topless show. :pir_kiss:

:wink:

I was just wondering, do the people who are inflicted with lycanthropy transform into a werewolf every night. I read in a book that they need the full moon to transform. So if there were werewolf/ves out and about yesterday, that would mean that there is no werewolf attack this night. Or am I just optimistic?

However, if you want my big mouth to take care of you, I believe my schedule is open

I say, does anyone know where I could find an ATM nearby, I think I need some cash. :sweet:

I say, does anyone know where I could find an ATM nearby, I think I need some cash. :sweet:

I've got a spare buck if you need it.

I've got a spare buck if you need it.

What the hell is a buck? I've got a Euro here...

I could have sworn this was Victorian England. :wacko: Burn the witches!

Admiral, would you care to elaborate on your predicament? Were you instructed not to vote by someone here among us, are you waiting for someone else to vote before you can do so yourself, or are you just not allowed to by some power beyond our understanding?

The latter I'm afraid. It's not conditional on what anybody else does. Apparently, it is because of my love for alcoholic beverages, that people think I don't think clearly :hmpf_bad: But, so far I think I've made perfect sense and I fully support this vote for Zed today for reasons mentioned by Harriet, Samuel, and many others. I will continue to voice my opinion no matter what and will help out this village wherever possible. You can count on a retired admiral for that.

Very entertaining Harriet. I see a career in play writing for you... you'll be famous one day, you lovely curvy applesauce slut. :wub:

A slut's lucky to get two pence out of me.

Zed Phillips/ Zepher: 15 (Dragonator, Shadows, Hinckley, Fugazi, badboytje88, Alopex, Sandy, WhiteFang, Professor Flitwick, Admiral Ron, Lord Arjay, Quarryman, Eskallon, Inconspicuous)

*praying*

Dear Lord, this is only a small matter, but please hear my prayer. Please take into account the votes of Mr Charles Sinclair, Phillip Peers and myself. And please do not smite us with a rain of cocks and applesauce. Although some will enjoy that.

Two great and entertaining plays at one day, and they even contain a message.

Your surely even better than Aristophanes, Plautus, Terentius and all the other great comedians. :sweet:

And it makes clear that killing Zeb is a good idea. And I would hate to waste a whole day just sitting around and waiting for information.

Really, what are you people waiting for?

Ah, Harriet, is this the "evidence" you worked out privetly or is there anything else you haven't shared yet? Just wondering...

Ah, Harriet, is this the "evidence" you worked out privetly or is there anything else you haven't shared yet? Just wondering...

Well, if you're wondering if it's a night action I have, I should point out that we haven't had a night yet, so... :look:

These are things we pieced together behind the scenes. The "time stamp" evidence was pieced together by a brilliant ally who should stay un-named if he or she so pleases to not be a target of any night killers.

I do admit that the plays are just illustrating my opinions of what has been happening in private. There are some embellishments like Zeb eating man flesh, etc. :blush: All the cock-eating however is 100% factual.

These are things we pieced together behind the scenes. The "time stamp" evidence was pieced together by a brilliant ally who should stay un-named if he or she so pleases to not be a target of any night killers.

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know. I know there were no nights so far, I just thought you maybe figured something out beyond that. Not that this isn't enough anyway.

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know. I know there were no nights so far, I just thought you maybe figured something out beyond that. Not that this isn't enough anyway.

No, that's everything. My weaknes is I play my cards all at once as soon as I have them. :blush:

Vote Tally:

Zed Phillips/ Zepher: 18 (Dragonator, Shadows, Hinckley, Fugazi, badboytje88, Alopex, Sandy, WhiteFang, Professor Flitwick, Peanuts, Rufus, Admiral Ron, CallMePie, Lord Arjay, Quarryman, Eskallon, Inconspicuous).

The sun dropped below the thick forest, and the moon was already on its way up in the sky. The room grew dark and cold, and even with a roaring fire in the parlor, the cold autumn chill pierced the stone walls of the manor and into the solitudes of its residents.

The guests at Isaac's manor had decided to lynch. The vast majority voted for Zed Phillips.

A crowd surrounded Zed, his back to the cold, stone wall.

5416682403_de5675b7de_z.jpg

"No, you don't understand..." he said, trying to remain calm. "Please, you don't know what you're getting into".

The crowd ignored him, and moved in closer.

"No. No. No!". The moonlight shone through the windows, and suddenly, Zed growled.

The crowd backed off. Zed supported himself against the wall, groaning.

5417295618_410cb718b9_z.jpg

Right before their eyes, Zed's body hair grew long almost instantly, and his teeth grew to points, dripping saliva.

5417296834_f11e22038e_z.jpg

He turned around, growling and preparing to pounce. By now, his upper body was covered in fur and his suit was tearing.

Suddenly, a crescent of silver flashed from the crowd, and entered Zed's abdomen.

5416686139_d2401b348d_z.jpg

The blade went almost completely through, and blood spattered out from his back. Zed was caught by surprise, and stumbled backward, hitting his skull against the wall. A sickening crack was heard, and Zed fell to the floor.

5416687413_863e6bc0f7_z.jpg

A pool of blood formed around his unmoving form, and it was clear that he was slain.

It was also clear that he was a Werewolf.

The crowd let out their held breath, and soon everyone became positively gleeful that they had lynched a werewolf... on the first day!

Penelope and Fiona dragged Zed's body out of the parlor, and cleaned up the mess he had made.

5416688701_a84f74e605_z.jpg

The group celebrated for a while, and eventually went to bed. Not without fear, though. There were still other dangers that the villagers needed to overcome if they wanted to escape this manor alive.

5416690237_c05ed06464_z.jpg

Please send in your Night Actions ASAP. If I do not receive them after 24 hours, they will not be counted. Even if you do not want to use you night action, please tell me that. Thank you.