Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Brick

WINTER BREAK: The Three Broomsticks Inn

The Three Broomsticks

Hogsmeade's most famous Wizarding pub

Description

Located at the main street of Hogsmeade you'll find the Three Broomsticks, the famous Wizarding pub and inn. It is often warm, crowded, and a bit smoky, but clean and welcoming. Drinks such as Butterbeer and Firewhiskey are served in glasses and in pewter tankards. The Three Broomsticks is owned and operated by Madam Rosmerta.

Photo's

img7502v.jpg

On a cold winter's day, professor Scamander took a stroll through Hogsmeade. Frozen as he was, since he wore no gloves, he stopped by at the Three Broomsticks Inn.

img7506a.jpg

A picture of the entrance and the Three Broomsticks sign.

img7520k.jpg

The interior of the Three Broomsticks. Note the little attick with some storage.

img7515a.jpg

The warm and cozy fireplace warms the whole space. Above hangs the first copy of the famous Cleansweep One.

img7521a.jpg

An overall shot from the back of the pub.

Due to my lateness I left the interior undecorated. But you can imagine some nice tables and chairs, madame Rosmerta and loads of butterbeer, can't you? ;-)

INTERIOR PICTURES with accesoires!

At the MOCpage hereunder you'll find updated pictures with

Please take a look at the other pages I've created for this entry, with more pictures and... accesoires and minifigs. I can't now due to the rules.

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/251972

Thanks for watching and I hope I'll see you again at my next Harry Potter creation!

Jan / Mr.Brick

Edited by Mr.Brick

As said, tomorrow nicer topic, if not nicer pictures! Thanks for watching! See ya!

I know you said if the rules allow, but be careful about editting it or it will be after the time the competition closes.

I've asked Hinckley for permission, and I got his OK. So the first post is updated with nicer pictures and some better description. I'll make a brickshelf page for it later to add more pictures.

Good creation, Mr. Brick! There are a few representations of this inn now and all of them are unique. I like that your Three Broomsticks is based on the film version of the Hogsmeade houses, something I didn't dare to make on my own. The exterior is very unique and charming with such a roof. The interior looks bland, but the fireplace is nice. I hope you haven't wrecked this creation yet, so you can add figures and tables in the interior and share some pictures with us of it! Good luck! :wink:

Thank you Matn for your reply! I think it's the best one in this topic so far! Oh wait, it's the only one... :-p Well, that aside, I added some interior to the model, but since the voting of the contest isn't officially over yet, I'll only give a link to the MOCpage. ALL NEW PICTURES! url: http://mocpages.com/moc.php/251972

It looks somewhat better, I think. I could use some new minifigs though :). And prof. Scamander returns! :P

When the contest closes officially I'll post the pics in the first post, if someone sees it though.

With pleasure. I'm trying to reply in all of the entry topics, and yours is one of them! It looks indeed better with the interior, nice job. :thumbup: