Sign in to follow this  
Plissken

Eat to live. Don't live to eat.

indexed.gif

Here is a quick vignette inspired by the 1999 dark comedy/horror/western Ravenous (I hope no one will be offended). It plays at an frontier military outpost in the middle of the 19th century. The myth of the Wendigo is an important piece to the whole story.

Enjoy.

At the end of winter the "cook" is preparing the meal while the captain is waiting impatiently for dinner.

5400805641_0571629bb1.jpg

Eat to live. Don't live to eat. by plisskeneb, on Flickr

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Very nice shot Plissken, the military outpost is well-built and the subtle photoediting really gives the whole scene a dark atmosphere. Well done! default_thumbup.gif

Thank you.

Right now, when I look at the pic, I'm not satisfied how the look of the tooth pieces at the roof turned out. This needs to be improved at later MOC's.

Great scene. Ever since reading an X-men story about the Wendigo I have been intrigued about the mythical nature of the man who transforms into a monster. I do recall the movie starred the guy from Full Monty and one of the James Bond movies, Eric Carlisle I think. Great job on the snow and the little cabin windows look great.