tin7_creations

Marvel Cinematic Universe Collectible Minifigure Series #7

Hello everyone!

Here's the seventh installment for my Marvel Cinematic Universe Collectible Minifigure Series!

This time, I've made a number of villains! Alright, Emma Frost is not technically a villain; but her role has always been somewhat ambiguous.

Everything else was either made by me or modified LEGO pieces.

Alright, let us begin; the seventh part in my Marvel Cinematic Universe Collectible Minifigure Series!

Movies from this installment include: Daredevil (2003), Fantastic Four (2005), Captain America: The First Avenger (2011), and X-Men: First Class (2011).

62 - Sebastian Shaw (Kevin Bacon)

5446367908_373d536164.jpg

63 - Emma Frost (January Jones)

5446368230_1483d29bcc.jpg

64 - Doctor Doom (Julian McMahon)

5395933089_045fca1de7.jpg

65 - Red Skull (Hugo Weaving)

5396531216_0a72c0dacf.jpg

66 - Bullseye (Colin Farrell)

5396531434_b9367a12fe.jpg

Hope everyone enjoyed this new post!

I plan to finish the Daredevil figs, and also start working on additional figs from Thor and Captain America!

Comments appreciated!

Excelsior!

~tin7_creations

Link to Series #1: Marvel Cinematic Universe Collectible Minifigure Series #1

Link to Series #2: Marvel Cinematic Universe Collectible Minifigure Series #2

Link to Series #3: Marvel Cinematic Universe Collectible Minifigure Series #3

Link to Series #4: Marvel Cinematic Universe Collectible Minifigure Series #4

Link to Series #5: Marvel Cinematic Universe Collectible Minifigure Series #5

Link to Series #6: Marvel Cinematic Universe Collectible Minifigure Series #6

Edited by tin7_creations

Emma Frost is :wub:. Another great batch of Marvel customs tin7, very well done as always, keep 'em coming! :thumbup:

Thanks! Your encouraging words and support are very much appreciated! Do you have any suggestions on what I should make next? Based on the Marvel movies of course.

~t7_c

You could always make characters based off the comics,as in the ones that don't have a movie yet.

Or Different Forum Members as Marvel Super Heros or something.

Enjoy the Ideas.

Excellent work as always, Tin7! :grin:

Despite the shortcomings of the Daredevil movie, I'm really digging your fig of Bullseye! And now I've got House of Pain's "Top o' the Morning to Ya" stuck in my head! :laugh:

If you're going to make Bullseye, then can you make other Daredevil characters? And can you also make some Spider-Man characters that were in the movies but didn't get into the lego sets? :classic:

Tin these creations are marvellous. I'm about to look through all your figures but all the ones i've seen to date are excellent.

Apologies if you've already done it but Mr Sinister would make for a great fig especially with the new collectable minifig hairpieces.

If you're going to make Bullseye, then can you make other Daredevil characters? And can you also make some Spider-Man characters that were in the movies but didn't get into the lego sets? :classic:

I'd like to see one of Foggy Nelson from DareDevil, and one of Happy Hogan from Iron Man! Separated at birth, or is its just two birds with one stone? :laugh:

You could always make characters based off the comics,as in the ones that don't have a movie yet.

Or Different Forum Members as Marvel Super Heros or something.

Enjoy the Ideas.

I feel the same way. You seem to have a major love for marvel history, and I do too. Personally, I grew up reading 70's-early 90's Marvels. I would love to see an '80's X-Men line, Colossus, brown-costume Wolverine, Nightcrawler, British Psylocke, black suit Havok (with the weird head piece), that sort of thing. From X-Men 160-240 or so :blush:

I watch all the movies, and I dig them generally, but they are pretty leathery, and not particularly colorful.

I enjoyed Whedon's X-Men a lot too, he brought them back to form quite well. Image-wise, that is.

Good work.

I think Shaw is the best of the bunch. He looks exactly like Kevin Bacon in the promo picture for the movie. I also like Bullseye, one of the good parts in the Daredevil movie.

Awesome work. I finally made an account just to say well done and to give you some ideas.

Heres a whole list of characters you've missed

Flame on human torch

Punisher

Jigsaw

Kingpin

Electra

Silver surfer

Venom

Sandman

New goblin

Man-Thing (there is a modern official Marvel film out there)