Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia Sign-Ups

5366141528_c9f06ba920_b.jpg

During a particularly cold autumn in Victorian-era England, the small town of Blackwood is struck with fear. Recently, several disfigured bodies of murder victims, members of the village, were uncovered in the woods surrounding the town. Now, the villagers are taking extra measures to protect themselves from the man or beast that could've done this. Extra police help has been brought in from London. No one goes anywhere alone. No one goes out after dark. Doors locked, curtains pulled.

Who will be next? When will this monster be slain? Will anyone survive?

----

Not to detract from def's awesome game, posting the sign-ups early will give me some time to sort out last-minute details as well as pick the roster carefully. I'll be away for most of the weekend, so sign-ups will close either Friday night or Sunday afternoon, depending on how quickly this dies down. And, a few notes:

- There are no requirements for signing-up, I'm probably aware of your mafia game experience and posting on other parts of EB.

- As always, be sure that you will not be too busy or have any extended absences planned (i.e. will not be able to participate fully) before signing-up.

- There are 26 spots, and I will do my best to pick the roster fairly. If you do not receive a spot, please do not be discouraged. Just read up on mafia games and continue to post well at Eurobricks, and you'll eventually get a spot in a mafia game.

- This game uses some advanced mechanics. If you're not entirely sure that you have a firm grasp of the concept of mafia games, please do not sign-up.

Well, fresh from the Asylum, I've got a hunger for more mafia, so I'd like to play if possible! :sweet:

Do you have a projected start date & duration, JimB?

Well I'd be ever so glad to play :sweet: It will be nice to see a game revolving around forum mafias roots!

Normally I don't care for this genre, but this actually seems pretty interesting. I'd love to give it a try!

Do you have a projected start date & duration, JimB?

An estimate would be from the beginning of February to the beginning of March. Another reason why I wanted to get sign-ups up fast was because I will be going on vacation for two weeks at the end of March, which probably won't even be a problem but just in case.

It will be nice to see a game revolving around forum mafias roots!

I've considered and discussed this with others before, so allow me to make it clear that this game has nothing to do with the original party mafia, and it is just a coincidence that Werewolf was the theme of this game.

Of course I'm not blaming anyone for assuming so, the title is misleading, I just wanted to clear any assumptions about that connection.

I would love to join in! The setup sounds terrific and I finally got over my heartbreaking defeat in Eurodina! :wink: I'm ready for more action! :thumbup:

I should play, if only that people can exact revenge against me :sceptic:

I'd like to play, if you're not still mad at me for what happened in Red Scare.

I've considered and discussed this with others before, so allow me to make it clear that this game has nothing to do with the original party mafia, and it is just a coincidence that Werewolf was the theme of this game.

Of course I'm not blaming anyone for assuming so, the title is misleading, I just wanted to clear any assumptions about that connection.

Coincidence or not, I'm glad to see werewolves have their time for a game of mafia!

I'd love to play. I've got the mafia bug! Sign me up!

Me! Me me me mememe! Meee! :grin:

Right, err, let me start over.

I'd be honoured to take part in your mafia game, JimButcher! I'm itching to get back into a game, after coming fresh from the Asylum. Canny Bolero needs redemption! :grin:

Please sign me up. I'd love to be duped by those I trust most again! :sweet:

I would love to play but unfortunately my wife is due with our son in the next couple of weeks and that would probably count as an extended absence. Good luck to all those participating. Be sure to put on a good show, cause I'll be watching.

Raarr... werewolves! :laugh: I'd like to sign up! It sounds very eerie and I don't have any upcoming plans so I can play all the time and participate.

Capt.JohnPaul

I would love to play but unfortunately my wife is due with our son in the next couple of weeks and that would probably count as an extended absence. Good luck to all those participating. Be sure to put on a good show, cause I'll be watching.

Yay! Congratulations. :wub: Best of luck with everything. I wish you the best of health and happiness. See you for the next one. You can play while you're up all night with the newborn. :grin:

Congrats! Yes, better take care of that kid before going nuts on mafia games. default_tong.gif

*Quickly tackles the next signee out of the way*

I'm in! :laugh:

Looks like a potentially howlingly good time, count me in! :thumbup:

So... how do you feel about neutrals? :hmpf_bad: