pif500

Somewhere in the Carribbean...

Very nice Pif. I love the curved design of the tower. Nice colors and the SNOT water came out real well with the white and light blue plates.

Sharp! :thumbup:

I like it very much, especially the roof made of Lego figure hands. I don't remember seeing that technique anywhere before. Nice job!

Edited by Wowplayer

Love your extensive use of the hands.

But while the hand-shingled roof is very nice, that rocket-battle-droid-head-and-hand duck? Pure genius. :thumbup:

Nice little moc! Lots of great details on show and it's nice you have added some interior. Great work!

This fort looks cute. Maybe it isn't the best word to describe a pirate fort, but I hope the pirates won't mind...

Oh, and...

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

...soon

I like both roofs and the round tower.

There are 2 trans blue 1x1 plates in the water which seem a bit out of place but I suppose you didn't have enough bricks left?

Outside of that it's a very nice MOC. Almost every spot is filled up with another small detail. Good job!

Your MOC is a real encyclopedia of cool techniques Pif500!

Minfig hands roof, circular tower, good-looking SNOT sea, brick-built birds with plume and droid head :pir-sweet:

I'm sure I'm forgetting details.

What part is smoking the dude with gray hair?

I like this a lot because it is simple, yet it has just enough interesting details like the curved wall, birds, and the lovely roofs to make it stand out.

Nice one! :pir-classic:

A nice build with a lovely ambiance. I really do like the round wall, something w don't get to see too often. The SNOT water has become some sort of standard for calm winds. I like how you put some light blue in there. As already mentioned, the droid-head-duck is most likely ingenious since it looks so real. :thumbup:

The levers are also a great idea to close those little gaps and the dark brown planks on the left roof add a lot.

What I'm not so sure about is the yellow roof and how it is attached to the tower. Looks pretty loose for my taste.