Sign in to follow this  
ziljin

Stop Motion Building Garmadon's Dark Fortress

My first and possibly last NinjaGo set. I bought it for its castle potential so I figured I would build it via stop motion before the pieces are separated forever.

Excellent. The presentation is pretty smooth and it offer me quite an interesting insight to the building process. Thanks for sharing. :sweet:

Excellent. The presentation is pretty smooth and it offer me quite an interesting insight to the building process. Thanks for sharing. :sweet:

Thanks. I like how the technique they use to have the chain as a railing. And those giant wheels as towers.

Thanks for sharing! It's nice to see some pics of the set but I am dissaponted about the lack of interoir though :hmpf_bad:

Pompommini out :classic:

Yea the only interior is the table (whos eating?) and the prison for Nya. If you watched the NinjaGo movie this is just the front entrance of the Fortress. I don't remember the exact details but I did remember seeing something similar to this Fortress in the movie.

Smooth work! :thumbup: Looks like a fairly good set. I would like to have seen you build the minifigures but maybe that's something you can add to your next one. :wink:

Great job. This set is great from the front, but the back is lacklustre, and the price isn't all too great.

Smooth work! :thumbup: Looks like a fairly good set. I would like to have seen you build the minifigures but maybe that's something you can add to your next one. :wink:

I normally do. But I decided to follow youtube's advice in looking at which parts my viewers like watching the most. and the parts where I build the minifigs is the lowest point of interest in the videos so I figured maybe I should just scrap that part if people are not really into it.

After I built it, I realize this was not money well spent. But what's done is done. I can still use a lot of the pieces for future moc's.

EDIT: To make up for the lack of building minifigs here is a short film of the set.

Edited by lego40k