Sign in to follow this  
Aegisofer

Lego set 21100 - The japanese sub for sale!

I´m more of a lurker than a poster, and this will probably sound like a cheap commercial, but while i was goofing around i found a page that has the Shinkai 6500 is for sale for 50 USD (well, pre-order actually, it gets released in late February). I don´t know about the price, the other Legos they have are quite expensive. Well, anyways, here is the link:

http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=english&vgForm=ProductInfo&sku=TOY-IPN-2383&template=default/product/e_display.html

I have bought several times from that page, and considering i live in South America, it´s excellent. The Login/registration method is a bit counter-intuitive tough. After buying the item and clicking checkout from your cart, a page containing the Login/registration options will appear, just fill accordingly and you´re done!

After that you will receive and order acknowledgment mail, then a confirmation mail, and when the item is available, you will receive a ¨your order is ready!¨ mail, detailing the shipping costs. And if you love your wallet, select SAL small packet registered in the shipping field.

Well, c-ya!

We'll see how this works out, ordered 2 sets.

According to different sources it's limited to 10.000 sets...

This does look like an ad. If anyone wants, I'll order this domestically for them and ship it to them for the rounded dollar rate. PM me for details. I hate spammers, so I'll provide this service.

I can´t even phatom what kind hideous word mangling i did when i was searching for an existing topic about the sub. Still, to be honest, i never thought of searching for toys in amazon, they don´t ship anything but books and dvds to my god-forsaken country.

Thanks for the tip!

to def

Tried sending you a PM but it says I can't view members profiles...

I am very interested in your offer. Can you please email me details?

alexacco@gmail.com

appreciate your help

5494968981_76195f1a04_z.jpg

5494969249_9838e05570_z.jpg

These three beauties arrived in the mail today, from AmiAmi. Quick shipping. Quite happy.

I'm not sure if I have the time right now, to be honest, but I'll see what I can do :)

Would love to send a PM but where is that to be found?

On Profile page, no address is mentioned (Private....)

Cheers

As I said, I don't really have the time at the moment to make a proper review.

I did, however, take a few photos as I built the Shinkai 6500, and so a 'light review' can be found in my 21100 Shinkai 6500 photoset on Flickr.

Would love to send a PM but where is that to be found?

Hi there - you're not allowed to send PMs until you've made a certain amount of posts here on EB.

Was it anything in particular you wanted? I appreciate my privacy so much that I won't be giving out my email address here, I'm afraid.