Konrade

What's your latest acquisition?

Bought the last castle 2013 sets in the shop here today. Always nice for customs.

70402 x2

i'm one of the few who actually liked castle 2013 i think, shame it ended.

Also bought the 6090 castle from 1995 and the complementary 6078 bridge set secondhand.

Edited by firefox

Series 15 Winged Warrior.

A perfect substitute for Mr. Gold, as well as having many useful parts. For randomly picking a bag off of the shelf, I'm happy. :classic:

24830266559_50f631b698.jpg

I had a great secondhand bargain last week: City of Atlantis for only €30! Went to a retail store along the way there, where I bought some CMF 15 bags with the feel method: not dissappointed :classic:

@BrickJagger: two fine substitutes for Mr. Gold for me :tongue:

Edited by Exetrius

Got the new queen cmf plus a couple farmers cause I needed some pigs. Picked up all the new elves but one for the dragon heads and wings. Some good parts and new pieces with those too.

I just bought the Viking Ship with one big and two small dragons, 20 minifigs, siege weapons and a smaller ship for 75€.

I'm really happy about it, because the Vikings happened during my "dark ages" and i did not have a single viking set.

These sets are incomplete and parts are missing but they are still great and nice to look at.

BSgxPLx.jpg?1

ordered another 40 knights, along with a lot of bricks for my castle in progress :D

No castle sets but I hit a pab wall Saturday. Got a large tub of bamboo and grey slopes and headlights plus a couple different blues and purples to work on some goh moc's.

My latest Historic sets are Tower Orthanc and 2 black gate sets so I can make the whole gate.

Im not opening them yet though, I'm actually saving them for Christmas. I know it's going to be hard to wait that long, but just knowing I finally own them, especially the tower, is good enough for me. Plus it'll make Christmas extra fun, and with me out of the way, my kids can get some extra presents.

Received these Recently:

25351202874_1424d26292.jpg

:grin: Very nice seems like you have a very nice collection. Do you have a gallery of your collection anywhere?

:grin: Very nice seems like you have a very nice collection. Do you have a gallery of your collection anywhere?

Thanks..:-)..

You can check my flicker and you can view all my collections ;-)

Picked up 7037 Tower Raid a couple days ago from Bricklink. It's a great set and is surprisingly underrated amongst the Castle '07 sets.

Another Shakespeare CMF.

Takes me up to 8, and 12 of the actors.

I got the Ice knight CMF guy recently. Aside from that, spare parts for the castle I'm building.