Konrade

What's your latest acquisition?

Just as a few sales fired, i answered in a sufficient manner:

Ordered another

79007 The Battle at the Black Gate

79008 Pirate Ship Ambush

Owning the whole of the subtheme, i do not regret purchasing any single set. With TLG focusing on The Hobbit, i can entirely foucs on SW. :wink:

Got super cycle chase. This set is great! I love the robo figs and the cop car is crazy chunky. It feels like a solid built truck that I'd have for one of my sons. The cycle is super swooshable. Great set.

Got Riddles for the Ring today. Not a set I was ever excited about, but it was only €8 in Tesco so I figured why not.

I felt the same way! They were so cheap I bought 2 :grin:

Mixel Series 1 Volectro

Glider Getaway

EDIT: Oh I realized that this two things aren't historic. How can I delete my post or should I let it like that?

Edited by krono111

Ah, the Black Falcon's Fortress. I had that as a kid... okay a teenager. You know the time when you first start earning money but don't have any real bills yet.

I bought The Orthanc today to take advantage of the double VIP Points. I look forward to building it soon.

Lake Town Chase

When I saw that set for the first time at last SDCC I was really disapointed. And when this set arrived at my local store, I feel the same..but now, when I finally put my hands on it, I like it much more than anything from 2nd Hobbit wave and 1st as well accept Unexpected Gathering set...

Now I expecting some orders form Bricklink to build my own designed add ons ti the set, so it will loke like much more like Lake Town :)

LOTR Pirate Ship and The Goblin King Battle for 30% off already clearance prices and now LOTR Battle At The Black Gate for 50% already clearance prices!!!

Find your nearest Kmart NOW!!!

At full price I didn't even look twice at the pirate ship, but for $63.00 (at 30% clearance) I bought it so I could use it to build a real pirate ship. Now with it at 50% off If I see another one I buy it :grin:

I got the Battle At The Black Gate set for 60 euro a couple weeks ago, ruduced from 75 euro.

I just found out the same store is offering it at 35 euro. *oh2*

Lord of the Rings 79008 Pirate Ship Ambush - 69,17€ on Amazon.de

My first ship :grin_wub:

Edited by Alita

A couple civil war union guys :D

This a great set. I bought three while it was still around. You get a horse, a cannon, and three Union soldiers from a licensed theme for $12. Now if there was only some easy to acquire Confederates for them to fight.

My latest purchase was a used Fantasy Era "Dwarves' Mine". I am really pleased with that set, although three of the bricks I got were more used than the others... I.e. being much much older than the set... Fortunately not vital pieces.