What's your latest acquisition?

Well i got

8 elves

1 ninja

1 cowboy

5 samurai

6 forestmen

2 castle building set 6193 on discount

And now hoping to save the more i can for Kingdoms second wave and the IFS :classic:

Kings Castle (Kingdoms)! I got it for about 20% off, figured that was good enough as any. It's my first set of the new Kingdoms, and I want to get more.

Unfortunately though I am now dirt poor again since I also just bought another 16 Imperial Soldiers and 4 Officers to go with...

Edited by Lord Valgor

Hey everyone, prison carriage (7949) is on sale at Target for $8. Time to stock up if you haven't before the new wave hits!

6 MISB sets 6718 from a local store. They are in the rack for 15 years! For 3 € every set. :laugh:

Wow what a find! This is something I would only dream about, shuffling behind boxes to find old sets from my childhood. Was this a second hand store? I can't fathom how they were still on the shelf, let alone 6 of them!

Edited by Donut

Just got my TRU order 2 days ago.

Village Mill Raid out of stock for online delivery unfortunately and there was no way I was going to pay 10 dollars shipping to TRU so I ordered Escape from Dragon's Prison, Blacksmith Attack, King's Carriage Ambush, 6 Ninja Ambush, Skeleton Chopper (TRU promo set free with 40USD Ninjago Purchase). I also got some free Orchestra childrens dvd.

I feel strange, I have been a Castle fan all the way until now.

Look what I took yesterday. My very first Pirates set¡.

Just beginning to have a beard and saying argh :laugh::pir-sweet:

img_3658.jpg

Latest purchase was Escape from Dragon's Prison.

I've yet tos ee Blacksmith Attack at my local LEGO store, but rest assured I'm going to pick at least 8 of those ones up just as I did with Prison Carriage Rescue. :laugh:

Latest purchase was Escape from Dragon's Prison.

Me too... not a bad little set, although as it has been said before it's not much of a prison-- more like a facade. I could see this acting more like a gatehouse or something to the Dragon's Stronghold.

Obviously the mounted knight is the highlight of the set. I hooked him up with a morning star and he's really looking like the champion of my Dragon faction now.

Obviously the mounted knight is the highlight of the set. I hooked him up with a morning star and he's really looking like the champion of my Dragon faction now.

I put him on a horse, gave him a different face, a cape, a lance, a halberd and a pike with some flags. I also gave him the Kingdom's queen crown at the top of his visor. Looks pretty nice, if I do say so myself. It's odd, I'm not going to be using him anyways. :)

Hoping to get to the LEGO store this weekend, wish me luck!

Recently got in my 10176-1: King's Castle (Non-Kingdoms) from E-bay. I am loving it. I have built Royal Knight's Castle, King's Castle Siege, Castle of Morcia, and Black Knights Castle but this is my favorite Castle build to date. I still need to build Vladek's Dark Fortress and King's Castle (Kingdoms edition) and I will be able to really say which of my castles is my favorite.

I got a second and third copy of Escape from Dragon's Prison and made this MOC.

i have gotten quite a few not just castle either. I ordered a gnome from ebay, Blacksmith Attack, Ostrich Race on clearance and the Jedi Shuttle for 33% off at TRU. I'm sure i'm forgetting something but it has been a busy week!

Today I bought the Brickmaster Castle book from a clearance in a local market, 10 euros. Still not the best price for the amount of bricks you get, but the assortment is quite nice, and having come late to the party it's nice the get at least few Crown soldiers for variety. The skeletal horse is much better looking than I had thought from the pictures.

Edited by Haltiamieli

three new Kingdoms sets,

2x 7187 1x 6918

and three modular houses

1x Fire Brigade 10197

1x Grand Emporium 10211

1x Cafe Corner 10182

Hey everyone, prison carriage (7949) is on sale at Target for $8. Time to stock up if you haven't before the new wave hits!

Somehow I missed this sale. My friend told me about it and when I went to my local Target the same day and the set wasn't on sale. I'm still trying to figure out if the sale was only for certain regions.

I did however take advantage of the TRU sale this week. I had recently sold a huge lot of my old SW LEGO sets I had collecting dust and decided the proceeds had spent enough time burning a hole in my pocket.

I picked up:

7189 Mill Village Raid x2

7188 King's Carriage Ambush x2 (I felt this set was a little pricey but with the sale it brought it down to an acceptable price point for me)

7949 Prison Carriage Rescue x2

6918 Blacksmith Attack x2

Edited by Tugarin

Somehow I missed this sale. My friend told me about it and when I went to my local Target the same day and the set wasn't on sale. I'm still trying to figure out if the sale was only for certain regions.

I did however take advantage of the TRU sale this week. I had recently sold a huge lot of my old SW LEGO sets I had collecting dust and decided the proceeds had spent enough time burning a hole in my pocket.

I picked up:

7189 Mill Village Raid x2

7188 King's Carriage Ambush x2 (I felt this set was a little pricey but with the sale it brought it down to an acceptable price point for me)

7949 Prison Carriage Rescue x2

6918 Blacksmith Attack x2

Nice haul!

I picked up a Blacksmiths Attack last week (and a couple of cups of PaB). Overall I really like the set, I will be getting more in the future, some of the 'Heroica style' weapons are a bit cheesy looking and less satisfying but I'll deal with it, I'm sure I have a box to hi.. store them in :classic:

Regarding Targets 'Sale', they usually run their weekly Ad from Sunday to Saturday, and they use Red colored signs in the Aisle, either Sale or As Advertised. They also run their in store special known as a Temporary Price Cut with a Yellow sign, these usually start on Tuesday's and have a variable length and can vary from store to store even in the same area (some stores may have different prices or not even have their in store special). Both of these are separate from Clearance pricing, that usually gets a sticker and means there will be no more showing up into the store.

If you think something should be on sale drag it to a price scanner, there's usually one near the toy dept and just check it out.

Just got 5 ninja ambushes (well one was missing 5th one is coming in the mail) and a Brickmaster Castle. On sale for 20USD at amazon. Not amazing for only 140 pieces but sure beats NinjaGo spinners. Plus I get an extra crown knight, crown shield, fantasy skeleton, fantasy skeleton shield, and skeleton horse.

I took advantage of the TRU sale and got:

7188 Kingdoms Kings Carriage Ambush

5770 Creator Lighthouse Island

30023 Lighthouse polybag

spartans. Athenians. peloponesian war.

?!?!

I know there are lego spartans, where did you buy lego athenians?

?!?!

I know there are lego spartans, where did you buy lego athenians?

Well, since we know Spartans send warrior to battle, and Athenians send craftsmen and such, maybe he bought several Blacksmith Attack sets :)

Taking advantage of some BOGO sales, I bought two Blacksmith Attacks and two Ninjago board games. I made my own blacksmith, which I'll post pictures later. As for the extra Ninjago board game, I plan to make a ninja/skeleton expansion for Heroica. :-)

Queen Ann's revenge... I wanted another ship to battle my previous acquisition, namely the imperial flagship :). She was a nice build, although I prefered the flagship...

Next will be the mill village raid, if it's ever sold in switzerland... (if anyone has a date...)

gg