Konrade

What's your latest acquisition?

Two 6193 you know the basic LEGO Castle for kids from 4-7 years old :grin:

Pretty good and has a decent amount of pieces.

Also my very first LEGO City set, a policeman with his dog set 5612 it had a discount, could´nt resist. :blush:

Oops you are correct. I get those two names confused sometimes. Well I did some thinking. I will probably get more Prison Carriage Rescues and Knights Showdowns for extra minifigs. Bricks I can accumulate in my lifetime. While the Kingdoms minifigs will be increasingly harder and more expensive to collect more of as time passes.

Yeah, the names are often quite similar, that's why I prefer to use set numbers. :wink: 7949 is indeed very good for minifigs, I plan to pick up a few more tomorrow. (Now that my team of Elves is finally complete, it's back to Kingdoms. Phew!)

Yeah, the names are often quite similar, that's why I prefer to use set numbers. :wink: 7949 is indeed very good for minifigs, I plan to pick up a few more tomorrow. (Now that my team of Elves is finally complete, it's back to Kingdoms. Phew!)

And it comes with a black horse with horse helmet! If it had horse barding it would be perfect. I think I will order 5 of them from amazon right now.

Just had my first trip to a LEGO store since starting to rebuild the LEGO of my childhood. It's my birthday next week so my wife was looking to get me something while we were there. Came home with this :)

S8304108.jpg

Very excited was not thinking we'd be buying MMV!

Also picked up a DUPLO set for my daughter and a couple of brick key rings for our key rack and had to have a play at Building a Minifig.

S8304111.jpg

Parts were a bit limited (More binoculars than you could ever need) not many torsos, this was the only female torso we could find, shame as there were a good number of female heads and a couple more skirts.

Now the build begins!

D

HA HA just previewed the post and looked at the photos and realised that I had built one of the Minifigs from MMV without even realising then took a pic of her stood infront of the pic of her on the box, just as well I picked different coloured hair!!

I got the Jester Impulse at Wal-Mart ( Impulse are very hard to find here )

Going to Target, hopefully they have the Kingdoms sets in yet

the title says it all! I noticed that the pirate forum had one, and thought it would be great if the Castle-Goers had one too. I'll start by saying I just got MMV and and the new King's Castle. So, let the bragging begin!

Hi, what did you think about MMV? Because I am thinking to buy it... Oh yes, my latest acquisition has been... propably Legoredo from Bricklink :classic:

Edited by Silverface

I bought some princess keychains from TLS since they are on sale for $0.98.

I just recieved my package of 5 Prison Carriage Rescues (total of 7) and 1 Fairytale and Historic Minifigure set. More minifigs yay!

No Target Practice Polybags at Target :sadnew:

All Kingdoms sets were gone waiting for next shipment but I did get 7949 (finally managed to get one) and it being my first kingdoms set I must say the line is brilliant.I love all the goodies :wub: I would have gotten the Castle but like I said none left. I was also surprised there was no shipping mark ups, even though it wasn't much compared to other countries (example; $100 set is usually $110 +, $1 extra per $10 but doesn't apply to everything, Impulse was marked up $1.50 to $5.)

Also found one S3 Elf at Walmart I had to go through the entire box to find and it was the last one :laugh:

However I am not a fantasy person so I listed the elf headgear for sale in my BL store. I plan to use the parts for a forestman/noble or so.

Also BL order of other Castle items :classic:

One prison tower rescue, one prison carriage, one elf, and golden staff guardians.

Bought a couple of minifigures 'blind' without feeling the packets and got the alien, the pilot, and the baseball player, too.

I picked up 3 of the Target practice polybag sets yesterday. They go with the 7949 & 7950 sets that I have gotten recently. I'm still in the army building stage.

Collectable elf (no sheet used and not bought 2nd hand, just luck!) and hoping to get MMV if lucky. Planning on getting the blacksmith attack when it comes out and the 2011 kingdoms advent calendar if there is one (hope so).

I picked up 3 of the Target practice polybag sets yesterday. They go with the 7949 & 7950 sets that I have gotten recently. I'm still in the army building stage.

You're lucky. In Italy Target practice set is not released and on bricklink it's expensive.

I've just bought two minifigures, I fretted over 30 bags to find two elfs :D , now I have 8. :thumbup:

I just decided to focus on Castle as my main theme (my wife is making me pick a theme, since I have so many random sets), and since I just came out of my dark ages in the past couple years, I needed to seriously start my army building. Some of these were purchased before they went out of print (not for sale any longer at S@H), but before I decided to concentrate on Castle.

10 x 30062-1: Target Practice (wasn't at my Target, but found some guys online willing to sell at cost + shipping)

4 x 7947-1: Prison Tower Rescue (most of these from the recent Meijer sale online)

2 x 7948-1: Outpost Attack (Meijer sale)

1 x 7949-1: Prison Carriage Rescue (Need some more of these! Waiting for a sale or clearance)

3 x 7950-1: Knight's Showdown (Aldi clearance a couple months ago)

1 x 7946-1: King's Castle (Target sale a while back)

1 x 852922-1: Battle Pack (should have bought more of this from S@H)

1 x 852921-1: Battle Pack (should have bought more of this from S@H)

2 x 7953-1: Court Jester

2 x 7955-1: Wizard

Whew! I'm also going to look into buying some part lots on ebay or other online sites, as well as continue my army building. I am also looking forward to the next wave of Kingdoms.

Oh - and I almost forgot, I did pick up a copy of the MMV. I really need another...such a great set!

Edited by Edmond Dantes

When I woke up this morning, I had the feeling that this was not going to be a good day (wallet-wise). And yes, my hunch was right. Ended up ordering a MMV at S@H and got the 5487 (the 700 pieces box, always fun. If not for personal use, then for a next family B-day) on sales. Was close to buying myself a couple of new drawer boxes too, but couldn't make up my mind on which to choose.

Edited by Dream Team

I regret not buying extra copies of the battle packs. But the Prison Carriage Rescue is actually a decent battlepack. 3 dollars a minifig and 1 dollar for the horse. In terms of sets that is the cheapest way to get more minifigures. Plus the lion knight has the armored printing.

Stocked up on 7949's in a recent clearance sale for 50% off! Cool. I plan to pick up about 8 orcs to go with my elves, but after that, I will slow down for a while.

I am up to 44 elves and still need to get 10 more to complete my units. I also picked up 40 of the collectable indian chiefs spears off of bricklink to arm my elves with.

I buy like 90% of my sets from amazon.com to save on shipping.

They dropped the price of Knight's Showdown from 10USD to 7USD (which is the normal price at Lego Shop at Home) so I ordered 5 of those, and picked up a copy of Monster 4 for the extra skeleton/troll heads.

I buy like 90% of my sets from amazon.com to save on shipping.

They dropped the price of Knight's Showdown from 10USD to 7USD (which is the normal price at Lego Shop at Home) so I ordered 5 of those, and picked up a copy of Monster 4 for the extra skeleton/troll heads.

I got a new package episode then. :laugh:

I got a new package episode then. :laugh:

Yep in about a week. If amazon would have Ninja Ambush for 7 dollars I would have bought 5 of those too. Guess I will have to buy it from Lego S@H next month.

Hello!

just commin out of what i recently learned was my dark age. always loved castle as a kid, after seeing the new sets in stores i slowly started pickin some up here and there, untiljust recently when i made more of an investment, just picked up:

a prison carrige rescue,

knights showdown,

two prison tower rescues,

and thanks to lego shop at home, the gorgeous medieval market village, what a great set, it just arrived in the mail, cant wait to build it!

been checkin these forums for a few weeks now, so comforting to know im not alone in loving these little bricks!

Welcome fiction. You came out of your dark age just in time to catch up on the Kingdoms line. A couple of more months and some of the sets would be gone.

I am now up to 50 elves. Just 4 more to go. Then I have to get geared up for the Vikings from series 4.

I also posted this in the more general "what did you buy today" thread, but noone seemed impressed there... so maybe people here will be more inclined to appreciate how cool a bargain this was :tongue: :

I got 4 Castle 5615 for less than $1 each, quite a bargain! I already regret not buying all they had... think they had 3-4 more of them. :cry_happy: