Konrade

What's your latest acquisition?

I picked up Creator Mountain Hut 31025 today and I think it will be a great parts pack for historic/castle builds. It is mostly brown and grays with other good natural colors thrown in. For $30 or less most places, its 550 pieces and a good weight to the package. I mention it because I know several people have bemoaned the lack of a basic brick box with a lot of grays / browns / tan.

Went to BrickFair VA yesterday and got the following Castle sets (also got some other stuff):

Axe Cart (2000)

Vladek Encounter (2004)

Fireball Catapault (2005)

Troll Warrior (2008)

The Knight (2008)

Kingdoms Advent Calendar (2010)

And that dang Goblin CMF that I spent countless hours trying to find. :tongue:

Having sought for this set for quite some time now (after initially, to my later regret, passing on buying the set) I FINALLY managed to get this beauty today:

79003-1.jpg

It was the last known copy in the entire city (yes, I've been to all the toy stores, supermarkets, etc.) and at 20 % off!

I am very pleased. :classic:

I got The Brick Bounty last week. It's my first pirate ship and I absolutely love it!

I've also gotten some castle minifig parts and accessories off of bricklink.

Finally managed to get 10223, Kingdoms Joust. I hate myself for not getting it sooner, amazing set!

just finished my yellow castle project. set directions from brickset, pieces from bricklink and my local lego store

I have a Yellow Castle 375/6075

Next project is to build another copy in black with red and gray trim

Edited by dgherko

just finished my yellow castle project. set directions from brickset, pieces from bricklink and my local lego store

I have a Yellow Castle 375/6075

Next project is to build another copy in black with red and gray trim

Looks cool...would love to see photos if possible

Since the Nexo Knights look like a terrible replacement for the fantasy era castle I purchased some actual fantasy era sets including the Troll Battle Wheel and the Final Joust along with a chess set.

1)- NIB: 70751, Temple of Airjitzu ( From Bricklink )

2)- NIB: 6081, King's Castle ( From Ebay )

3)- NIB: 6060, Knight's Challange ( From Ebay )

22430663177_13536d3494.jpg

Edited by VintageLegoEra

I got an almost complete Black Monarch's Castle with instruction for 315 SEK (about € 35) sans shipping cost. It arrived today. It's missing one of the double-convex inverted slopes, one shield and six figures (3 with blue scale-mail and 3 with red scale-mail). Most of the pieces are very scratched, but the two horse-bardings are in great condition.

I also won an auction with figures and pieces from Forestmen's River Fortress, Black Falcon's Fortress, Twin-Arm Launcher, Dungeon Hunters, King's Oarsmen; plus some Fabuland and Town stuff. None of it is complete but I think most of the important pieces are in there. Hopefully the Black Falcon flag has unbroken clips!

Edit: Most of the instructions are included as well.

Edited by Sigolf Brimabane

I got an almost complete Black Monarch's Castle with instruction for 315 SEK (about € 35) sans shipping cost. It arrived today. It's missing one of the double-convex inverted slopes, one shield and six figures (3 with blue scale-mail and 3 with red scale-mail). Most of the pieces are very scratched, but the two horse-bardings are in great condition.

I also won an auction with figures and pieces from Forestmen's River Fortress, Black Falcon's Fortress, Twin-Arm Launcher, Dungeon Hunters, King's Oarsmen; plus some Fabuland and Town stuff. None of it is complete but I think most of the important pieces are in there. Hopefully the Black Falcon flag has unbroken clips!

Edit: Most of the instructions are included as well.

Nice Haul!!...Which Black Monarch's Castle? 6085 or 6086?......i have both and they are super great! :)

Nice Haul!!...Which Black Monarch's Castle? 6085 or 6086?......i have both and they are super great! :)

6085 :) I have collected all the pieces for 6086 as well, only missing instructions and the white wing plumes. I did get the white dragon plume for € 3.5, but the small ones are at least € 5 each. :/ I have also replaced the broken parts from my brother's and my Royal Knight's Castle. Our first castle set when we were kids. Only missing the lion cape (we actually still have it, but the part that goes around the neck is broken...) and instructions. Luckily instructions are available as PDF. :)

6085 :) I have collected all the pieces for 6086 as well, only missing instructions and the white wing plumes. I did get the white dragon plume for € 3.5, but the small ones are at least € 5 each. :/ I have also replaced the broken parts from my brother's and my Royal Knight's Castle. Our first castle set when we were kids. Only missing the lion cape (we actually still have it, but the part that goes around the neck is broken...) and instructions. Luckily instructions are available as PDF. :)

Cool!....Indeed, thesr white head accessories are very expensive but worth to buy to complete vintage set.

looking forward for the photos :-)

Enjoy these Awesome sets!

Edited by VintageLegoEra

My last buy a couple weeks ago was a 79007, 79014, 79018, 79010, 79007 and 2 of 79003 got them all nib on sale surprised I found all that still on the shelf. Getting ready to make my first order on bricklink tonight. Having a hard time deciding what to get.

I have collected some sets lately that I planned to build on the Yule Eve. But it seems I might have to wait until the Yule Day before I have the time to build them. The sets are (I've mentioned most before): Black Knight's Castle (only missing the two small white dragon wing plumes), Black Falcon's Fortress (with a black instead of dark grey helmet on one of the knights), Forestmen's River Fortress (had to substitute a couple of the plumes but otherwise complete), and if the parts arrive in time The Guarded Inn (only missing the yellow Black Falcon Shield). Will most likely be some fun building. :)