Konrade

What's your latest acquisition?

Bought Attack of the Wargs and the Mirkwood Spiders sets today. I wanted to get them before the price starts skyrocketing now that they're retiring the Wargs set, and probably Mirkwood spiders in not to long. Only 2 more Hobbit sets to go and I'll have the full dwarven company. I might just BrickLink Ori, Dori, and Nori though. Not sure if I want to spend $70-$80 on the Goblin King set. :hmpf_bad:

I've seen Goblin King all the way down to $45 at Target in the past, that's what I paid for it. Quite worth it for all of the brown parts for historic MOC's, plus the nice minifigs. If you're vigilant you can find a good deal on it.

Got 2x 7948 Outpost Attack sets for $35 total, used with no box but pieces in new condition. Also had a lot of extra parts that look like they come from the Kingdoms line.

Edited by naf

I've seen Goblin King all the way down to $45 at Target in the past, that's what I paid for it. Quite worth it for all of the brown parts for historic MOC's, plus the nice minifigs. If you're vigilant you can find a good deal on it.

I don't know if they'll have such low prices anymore though, since Goblin King is one of the sets with the "retiring" status on the Lego site. I'm gonna keep a look out though. :)

I don't know if they'll have such low prices anymore though, since Goblin King is one of the sets with the "retiring" status on the Lego site. I'm gonna keep a look out though. :)

Check Walmart and Target, I've seen it pretty low there. My local target had them for $45 as well, they are sold out now. They also have An Unexpected Gathering for $40 and Warg Attack for $30, lots of stock on each. I already have these, but might buy more if they get even lower just for the parts and extra wargs.

I picked up Laketown today and really like it. Nice build, good colors and parts. I'm looking forward to expanding it with the set from wave 3.

Frodo with Cooking Corner finally. I am now only missing the overpriced Elrond from the polybags. My Battle for Helm's Deep for $110 has been shipped btw.

Kingdoms: Knight Joust set in 40% discount

LOTR: Another Pirate Ship ambush set used only for review for 50% of original price

LOTR: 2x Uruk Hai army set both for 25bucks

4x Rohan Soldier from Germany + shields BL

2x Black horse (not nazgul one) with saddle BL

2x White horse BL

3x Dark Brown warg BL

2x Dark Grey Warg BL

5x Orc hunter BL

2x Elven ranger new print with hood BL

2x Elven warior without hood BL

6x elven shields

5x Nazgul with horse and accesories (now I miss only one of them :)

LOTR: Another Pirate Ship ambush set used only for review for 50% of original price

2x White horse BL

3x Dark Brown warg BL

2x Dark Grey Warg BL

5x Orc hunter BL

6x elven shields

Those sets were great deals. Were they figureless or something?

Those sets were great deals. Were they figureless or something?

Nope, Kingdom Joust was sealde and brand new one, but I´ve got it from sale in my local store, Pirate Ship ambush was opened and packed again, udes only for review. I had several sets from that guy and every set I get from him is in new condition, just builded once, and disambled. :)

2x White horse BL

3x Dark Brown warg BL

2x Dark Grey Warg BL

5x Orc hunter BL

6x elven shields

Nice! I'm trying for months to get hold of more Uruk-Hai Army sets, but no luck yet. There all €40+, IF they are available...

Nice! I'm trying for months to get hold of more Uruk-Hai Army sets, but no luck yet. There all €40+, IF they are available...

Goshthats riddiculously expensive...:-O

Even in the US, the Uruk-Hai sets I found are around $50. O_O

My Latest purchases:

2x Mirkwood army

4x Lakewood guard

2x Dol-Guldur ambush

1x LakeTown chase

I am going to make a trade thread as soon as I get them in the mail. I fell in love with those Moria Orcs and would love to trade for them.

Edit: corrected wood to Town

Edited by h22chen

Just bought two more of

79012 Mirkwood Elf Army

on a tremendeous sale. Now i can recreate a complete Elven castle. :wub:

It's impressive how fast and far the Hobbits sets decline in prices. Still, apart from the mentioned set, i only bought Bag's End - the rest simply does not fit into my range of interest. Even at 30+% off, i don't know what for i should get them.

Just bought two more of

79012 Mirkwood Elf Army

on a tremendeous sale. Now i can recreate a complete Elven castle. :wub:

It's impressive how fast and far the Hobbits sets decline in prices. Still, apart from the mentioned set, i only bought Bag's End - the rest simply does not fit into my range of interest. Even at 30+% off, i don't know what for i should get them.

Where did you get Mirkwood Army for cheap? On Amazon (EU sites) it's still €35+

i bought 6022 a while back, and i love it, how many weapons there where in the old days for just 2 minifies :wub:

I picked up The Hobbit: The Goblin King Battle on clearance @ Meijer for $59.99 :)

Where did you get Mirkwood Army for cheap? On Amazon (EU sites) it's still €35+

Until tomorrow, there is a tremendeous sale for some LEGO sets on 'buch.de'. There i got the army for 22,10 € each! (Use 'WINTER15') as coupon code.

I am trying to buy the fantasy era golden knight who i missed out on when fantasy era first came out. :damn::wall: But look how pricey he is!http://www.ebay.com....7af9be45&_uhb=1

:angry:

Holy crap! Man, I should have gone with my first instict and have bought a second copy of that set back then... it was my first Fantasy set and one of my very first sets as an AFOL. I got it back when the line was being discontinued, and this set was one of only 2 Fantasy sets I found available still (the other being the horrible chariot). Oh the sweet memories...

I've always been fond of that set, in spite of its' obvious weirdnes. The bridge is awesome though. And the golden knight, of course, as well. Get the entire set if you can!

Its LakeTOWN not WOOD :)

oops, sorry, he he. I was thinking of the Elves when typing that...