Konrade

What's your latest acquisition?

I know.. i have only done one MOC but i have been wanting to do a robin hood forest for a while now... maybe i'll start

Just ordered a second Battle at the Black Gate for about 20% off on YoYo.com with coupon code FIREWORKS. I've ordered from them several times in the past -- highly recommended!

~5kg of Lego in 3 Bricklink orders. The building can begin ^^

Holy crap what are you building?!?!

My lastest acquisition was Batwing Battle over Gotham City...for my wife!

A castle - i have ~500 castle Minifigs, so the castle should not be too small ^^

The Drow shall continue to expand?

4 more uruk-hai army for £13.63 from asda to go with the 5 from Tesco for £13.60 and my first one for £17.50 makes 10 in all and my army is done.

Ordered 10937 Arkham Asylum last weekend and i got it from the mailman just three days later.

Can't wait for building it in summer holiday.

$2.99 shipped for the Cyclops Collectable Minifigure. He'll make a good addition to my army of darkness and also in a more neutral cave-dwelling role. :classic:

Ebay made me happy today: 10 Rohan soldiers, 6 horses and one Aragorn for 53 Euro. I have been looking for Rohans for ages and this is a very low price!

The army grows.

A castle - i have ~500 castle Minifigs, so the castle should not be too small ^^

That's awesome, post pictures when you're done!

I bought meself Wizard Battle. Dat eye. :wub::tongue: Afterwards I got Pirate Ship Ambush for my bday. Just need Council of Elrond and I can go back to saying I have all the LOTR/Hobbit sets.

The Wizard Battle - local store finally had them. Sadly, I think that means I'm also done with this LOTR wave...

I bought an Elrond for painful 21 Euro. Including shipping. This is an OK price for Germany, but it still sucks.

I don't like this making figs all exclusive and expensive. But I cannot skip an Elven general.

I got The Gatehouse Raid from Amazon. It is a pretty cool set. I've already replaced the blue with bley and joined it to my Uruk-hai Army castle wall.

^ on my phone can't see that pic that well how much was it and where from x x x