Konrade

What's your latest acquisition?

I picked up yet another Orc Forge at Target today. Which brings my current LotR standings to: Helm's Deep (x2), Mines of Moria (x1), Weathertop (x2), Orc Forge (x3), Uruk-hai Army (x6), Shelob Attacks (x1), Gandalf Arrives (x2).

I bought my first Kingdoms Joust set (and thus my first modern Falcon Knight) 2 weeks ago (I forgot to post it here then, so I'm sorry about that). I really enjoyed the build, and I think the finished build looks beautiful to me, so I plan to buy another one to connect to the back of the main building (so it would no longer be a facade), in a few months time.

One 6030 Catapult

One 6040 Blacksmith Shop

One 6055 Prisoner Convoy

One 6012 Siege Cart

One 6023 Maiden's Cart

One 6041 Armor Shop (with Black Falcon flag instead of the Crusader one but the rest is as it should be)

One 6017 King's Oarsmen

One 6035 Castle Guard

One 6039 Twin Arm Launcher

Added another four sets to my Kingdoms collection:

7947 Prison Tower Rescue

7948 Outpost Attack

7955 Wizard

30062 Target Practice

Plus extra figures, horses and weapons from Bricklink.

Bought a small job lot of lego on ebay recently, and delighted to find that it contained a nearly complete 6067 Guarded Inn, and most of 6066 Camouflaged Outpost

Managed to pick up a local buy... Out someone's garage

7946 Kings Castle with box

6090 Royal Kings Castle with box

7894 Airport with box

4748 Alpha Team

6270 Pirates Forbidden Island with box

7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuit

7257 Ultimate Lightsabre Duel

For about 200. I doubt I'll keep anything besides the castle sets but didn't feel like leaving it in a garage.

Also picked up a Goblin King Battle off eBay for 47.00 shipped.

A few minor things:

- A nice employee girl in a Lego store sold me a big PAB-cup for the price of a small one. Apparently, they wanted to clear some of the shelves. Got a full load of reddish brown 2x2 and 2x4 plates.

- Got a Tauriel and a Rohan soldier off ebay for 9 Euro. In Germany, that is a very good deal.

79000 - Riddles for the Ring

79005 - Wizard Battle

79006 - Council of Elrond

79007 - Battle at the Black Gate.

I picked up Riddles for the Ring recently. Ugh, what waste of $10.

I got Wizard Battle at the TRU mark up. I am waiting until probably Thursday of next week to do a big LEGO Store purchase for more of the new wave LotR.

I am waiting for a Bricklink order of shields, swords, and heads while contemplating declaring for a guild in Historica.

Just finished the first wave of LOTR. I recently finished Helm's Deep and I am truly blown away! It was quite stunning, and I applaud Lego for their design of such an iconic scene. All of the sets go so nicely together, especially when displayed.

79005 - The wizard battle

79006 - The council of Elrond

75022 - Mandalorian speeder

8293 - Power functions motor set

Now I'll have to wait untill they arrive. I guess that will be tomorrow. :classic:

Look what the postman brought me today!

In case you were wondering: I got this from a kind person who was able to get this set early, through legal means :classic:

My apologies for the shockingly bad photo's, BTW!

8949622001_028420540e.jpg8949625679_246a3f772e.jpg

Our cat was also taken by the set: here he is pretending to be part of the mountains in the background!

8949618597_8b431a5727.jpg

Edited by Alldarker

That's some great cat-mouflage and looking forward to seeing what you think about the set.

@ Alldarker, nice set. looks like it will be a blast to build.

i just acquired a bulk lot from someone which consisted of the kings castle set# 6080 and set #6041 armor shop. unfortunately no instructions. still nice to have that one and the kingdoms one together.

Just ordered 79005 (Wizard Battle) and 79006 (Council of Elrond) from Amazon. I won't have time to build them for a while, because I'm going on a long trip, but I didn't want to take even the SLIGHTEST chance of missing them.

Look what the postman brought me today!

I am so ridiculously jealous of you right now, that box is massive!

Despite a comment from my wife about having enough LEGOs already, we went to the mall today and I got the Council of Elrond and the Battle at the Black Gate from the LEGO store. They threw in the Jor El minifig. I don't know if I will open that or resell it. Instead of Russell Crow, it reminds me of my best friend. I could use him in a MOC. I will wait on the Corsair ship until an Amazon sale.

I bought Wizard battle for the Saruman Minifig and went on ebay to acquire Gandalf the White for 17.99 oh well!