Konrade

What's your latest acquisition?

Yeah! Bought the 79010-1: The Goblin King Battle for 60 euros (50 pounds, 79 dollars) in the UK on Amazon :sweet: that saved me about 40 euros compared to the regular Lego price :thumbup:

Yeah! Bought the 79010-1: The Goblin King Battle for 60 euros (50 pounds, 79 dollars) in the UK on Amazon :sweet: that saved me about 40 euros compared to the regular Lego price :thumbup:

I got the same deal on UK amazon, but few weeks ago. I was checking amazon and that deal was not up again for week or more.

Anyway, i finally picked up myself Helms Deep!!! I missed out on the 20% off deal on amazon, but still got it for 105eu, which is not too bad. I decided finally to pull the trigger as it stops me from buying smaller sets. I am constantly thinking " damn, if i spend 30eu on this set, then it will keep me even further away from Helms deep".

I bought Attack of the Wargs :) Despite the high price I love it! It looks better in real life than in photos! If only it had been either cheaper or come with more parts :/ The selection of parts in the set I think is awesome, though I want more ;___; The 3x3 plates are so cool :D And nice with much foilage, need much more of that...

Nice!

I just picked this up from Amazon too, for £50, plus £5 credit back into my account for spending over £30 on Lego. Makes it almost half price!

I picked up more 4 gray Wargs, 6 Orc Hunters, 10 Hobbit Goblins, and 10 more Rohan soldiers off BrickLink. Now to just wait for them all to arrive!

I picked up more 4 gray Wargs, 6 Orc Hunters, 10 Hobbit Goblins, and 10 more Rohan soldiers off BrickLink. Now to just wait for them all to arrive!

You must have spent a small fortune :wink:

My Goblin King Battle arrived today :classic:

You must have spent a small fortune :wink:

It wasn't too bad, at least compared to buying the full set at retail. Even if I had gotten them all at 25% off, I still would of paid at least 10x what I did for everything I wanted on BrickLink! Now, if Lego would just make some LotR/Hobbit battle packs, THEY could of gotten all that money!

Hopefully I will have time to update my collection in the army pic thread later this week or next once I get everything.

Bought 2 Dark Forest minifigures and a bunch of bricks on Bricklink for my upcoming MOC. I'm finding Bricklink to be dangerously addicting... :)

Now, if Lego would just make some LotR/Hobbit battle packs, THEY could of gotten all that money!

I'm pretty sure they did get the money. :tongue:

I'm pretty sure they did get the money. :tongue:

Well, they got the money the BrickLink sellers used to buy the initial set, but they would of gotten a LOT more of my money had they just offered some battle packs. I would bought like 20 BPs instead of only the minifigs from five or six sets, and those sellers still might of purchased the sets regardless so ya...

Picked up Black Falcons Fortress this weekend!

This is a set I've wanted since I was 9 years old when it first came out. It's a very unusual build, but the final product is an undeniable classic. So nice to have it next to the other classic castles, and my small band of Falcons grew to a total of 17 and they finally have a home. Great feeling.

Got the entire Hobbit theme at once (it was on sale)

2 weeks prior, I've gotten technic sets 9396 (the big yellow helicopter) and the 9398 (4x4 crawler)

Edited by SheepEater

I've decided to get all the power rangers rainbow warriors knight's kingdom heroes and here is my first acquisition \o/ Unfortunately without cards :(

8777-1.jpg?0

I bought my second barrel escape 79004 for 48 EUR, so it´s good price here in EU i think...

My purchases have all been off Bricklink recently to bull up my castle armies for my historica build coming up. I also picked up some Moria and Mordor Orcs as well as some assorted acessories.

I bought my third 79004 barrel escape in sale for 39.90Eur.

i think very good price :blush:

9472 for $39 (plus tax) at Target :) Showed them Amazon listings, they did a price match and paid with my red card for additional 5% off :) I'm happy! It's a great little set.

I bought my first Barrel Escape today, for 39,95. Looks like I wasted 5 cents. :laugh:

Yeah you did :sweet: :sweet:

Got Barrel escape, Riddles for the ring (for Gollum), Orc forge, Escape from Mirkwood elves and Uruk-Hai army. But no Mirkwood elf polybags :(