Konrade

What's your latest acquisition?

You got the ones with horse helmets. =(. I feel slighted now. Well won't stop me from buying more. It's still a bargain. just slightly more expensive than before now.

And I got my

. And it came with a free jet ski.

Seven??

Wish I had the money to spend that much on Lego.

I only have 1 version of that set. Been thinking about buying another one but haven't decided yet.

They are reasonably priced and the new wave doesn't have many interesting sets so that could be an oportunity.

Anyway enjoy building those!

Seven??

I only have 1 version of that set. Been thinking about buying another one but haven't decided yet.

They are reasonably priced and the new wave doesn't have many interesting sets so that could be an oportunity.

I have three (going to get more in the future) - it's by far the best of the new line, price-wise. Fully armored knight + horse barding + three other minifigs + other stuff, all for only $20? Yes please.

Seven??

I think I have like 17 of them in total lol!

I have three (going to get more in the future) - it's by far the best of the new line, price-wise. Fully armored knight + horse barding + three other minifigs + other stuff, all for only $20? Yes please.

yea! the 4 minifigures worth around 12 dollars, horse 1 dollar, horse barding 6 dollars, shields another dollar. That is 20 dollars already. throw in the horse helmet, weapons, and all those other bricks and its an incredible deal. You could throw out all the bricks and still get your money's worth!

EDIT: Someone bought all of the mounted knights. =(. Oh well 6 is still more than my 4 lion knight horse bardings. I have way more dragon knight horse bardings though. I will just have to buy masses of the good knights then. he still has over 400 of that.

Edited by lego40k

Only $20?! I would definately had bought a few more then in my case.

The cheapest I can find is still €44...

Well we live in the US so the retail price is $20. Don't know if you read my earlier post, but I said I have like 17 copies of the set. Making my dragon knights having the most heavy cavalry. my lion knights have 4, crown knights soon to have 6. Persian army has 3 camel riders and 8 mounted dastans but those are light cavalry. skeletons have 3 bone horses, and trolls, ninjas, and dwarves have no cavalry.

Lego40k and I are talking about 7187-1: Escape from the Dragon's Prison. Are you talking about 7947-1: Prison Tower Rescue?

If so, I have four of the latter. Meijer had a sale a couple months ago on them - I posted a while back in this thread regarding that purchase.

Lego40k and I are talking about 7187-1: Escape from the Dragon's Prison. Are you talking about 7947-1: Prison Tower Rescue?

If so, I have four of the latter. Meijer had a sale a couple months ago on them - I posted a while back in this thread regarding that purchase.

Yes I was talking about 7947.

The other set, 7187, is €17 here but not yet available.

Too bad, want to order at least 2 of those.

But 7187 is the only set of the new wave that I like so that could be more then 2 sets of 7187 in the end.

Yes I was talking about 7947.

The other set, 7187, is €17 here but not yet available.

Too bad, want to order at least 2 of those.

But 7187 is the only set of the new wave that I like so that could be more then 2 sets of 7187 in the end.

lol three of the kingdoms sets has the word prison in it. things can get confusing. I was thinking of getting more of the prison tower rescue but then I realized I would be paying 50 dollars for a mounted lion knight. not worth it.

Today I built the Drawbridge Defense that I had bought from a Finnish auction website last week for 21 euros - it was missing a few common bricks and three minifigs, but I've already bought the jester from BL and two skeletons aren't worth much anything anyway. Considering that even the cheapest BL set is ~30 euros (and obviously located in the US) and the golden knight alone is not usually sold under 10 euros, I'm quite happy.

Now my few Crown Knights have something to defend - as the Lion Knights have taken over in the Medieval Market Village. :tongue:

PAB order arrived today, very impressed. Surprised to find that I miscalculated and actually need to make another order! :laugh: Guess this sort of thing is common-lace for first timer PAB users..

And to the post above me, try MLCAD in conjunction with LDraw (note: difficult for beginners) or for a more LDD-like experience, SR 3D.

-A.S.

Nice I got my pick a brick order today and ebay order in

. Hm, For the ebay order, the horses were noticeably dirty with some stains even. Some of the heads have dirt on them too. But hey I guess the item description was a mistake because they did come with horse helmets. Definitely going to buy more next month. Way more! And I only ordered 5 troll warriors, for some reason I thought I ordered 8 of them.

And pick a brick was more pirates, and gray minfigiures. so I should have like ~ 30 gray soldiers and ~40 pirates. Will try to turn gray minfigures into an army soon. And more horses yay.

I just ordered one Escape from Dragon's Prison, one Blacksmith attack and two mill village raids. Now it´s just the waiting... :classic:

de Gothia

I think I might get some of these.

The other Crown Knight Horse Barding.

Too bad it does not come with a knight. Since the same seller has the other horse barding and it is only 1 dollar extra and it comes with a minfigiure. This one is a ripoff compared to that. but still its a solid price compared to bricklink.

Just got two Blacksmith Attack sets, and by building the first one normal and the second mirrored to the first, I was able to combine it into one set.

Early Christmas has finally arrived to Finland and the new Kingdoms sets flock the shelves - though the closest supermarket, which has one of the largest Lego collections in the city, hasn't stocked Mill Village Raid, shame on them! On the other hand, I wouldn't have been able to buy it yet anyway, because I'm soon moving back to my home from my parents where I've been spending the summer. And during the summer I have already acquired quite a lot of Lego that are waiting to be moved! :tongue: So I just bought a Blacksmith Attack and three (didn't have time to search for more) Series 5 minifigs: Graduate, Cave Woman and Lizard Man. Strangely, I like the Heroica weapons somewhat more now that I own them :laugh: Others are more or less usable as themselves and the bow will probably be the shop sign for my fletcher.

Picked up the Escape from Dragon's prison as a reward to myself for getting through my first five day work week. I only wish that it could be wider so that it could serve as a backing for the Dragon's prison tower.

Saw that the Dragons were outnumbering Lions, so I added around 600 more Lion Knights and 200 more Dragon Knights.

Saw that the Dragons were outnumbering Lions, so I added around 600 more Lion Knights and 200 more Dragon Knights.

You added more than I own. :laugh:

PS; Pictures Please. :classic:

ty

Edited by Hoboman

You added more than I own. :laugh:

PS; Pictures Please. :classic:

ty

probably in some bin collecting dust. I would like to see Madoka's castle armies, but I get the feeling that is never going to happen.

Well, we are getting new floors put into our new house this month, so for the first time in several years, I'll have enough floor space for displays.

If the Historic Theme mods would let me have my own thread where I can reserve the first 4-5 posts, I'll start putting up pics as I take them. It does take quite a while to arm and arrange thousands of minifigs. I'm in the process of training child labor for this task though. But I have to figure out what to bribe my kids with . :)

I picked up two more Village Raids at the LEGO store and I won a King's Castle at Brickfete. Now it's a matter of acquiring the baseplates I need to continue building.

Got my

from ebay. I should have around 40 trolls and 40 crown knights by now. hopefully more. Horses are rather scratched up and dirty though.

No one got any new castle lego recently?

I got myself

at Target. Glad I saw them. Great bargain for cheap white ninjas and golden swords.

No one got any new castle lego recently?

I got myself

at Target. Glad I saw them. Great bargain for cheap white ninjas and golden swords.

I wish Target would hurry up and open up HERE. Sheesh. Of course, even when they do, there's no way in heck that we're going to get those ultra-cool LEGO sales like y'all get in the States. Not going to happen, guaranteed.