MSM_546

8110 - Unimog U400 General Discussion

Another Dutch site mentioned 2049 pieces as well. So I think it is reliable..

Let's hope it's true,that's a lot of pieces,it's still hard to believe tho because 8258 looks bigger and more detailed but has less pieces!

I've been to the Nurnberg toy fair, and they presented the model to me there. As I can recall the guy said that the model piece count it over 2200. I might be wrong, but I am 90% sure. :)

Can't wait to get this one, I think it is the best technic model so far.

I've been to the Nurnberg toy fair, and they presented the model to me there. As I can recall the guy said that the model piece count it over 2200. I might be wrong, but I am 90% sure. :)

Can't wait to get this one, I think it is the best technic model so far.

Was it nice to see in person?how big was it in reality?

Is anyone for sure or hear anything on parts count on this set yet?

I think one can be sure.

Like I said:

Anyone knows if the piece count indicated by Brickpedia (2049) is reliable?

Another Dutch site mentioned 2049 pieces as well. So I think it is reliable..

That is; two independent sites mentioned this amount.

There will be delivered some in Holland (don 't ask how) around the end of Mai. I am very tempted to get one. But.. well, wife and permitted.. you 'll know what I mean :tongue:

Anyway; we will be 100% sure by then ;)

Edited by bord4kop

I think one can be sure.

Like I said:

That is; two independent sites mentioned this amount.

There will be delivered some in Holland (don 't ask how) around the end of Mai. I am very tempted to get one. But.. well, wife and permitted.. you 'll know what I mean :tongue:

Anyway; we will be 100% sure by then ;)

The end of this month,that's way sooner than the July release date how come ?

The exact details where a bit unclear, bit the person who is selling them was able to obtain one or two pre-release. Hence some people could get their hands on them early. Although communication was convincing I still cannot believe he can deliver the thing so soon..

Alas, my wife vetoed, so I am not one of the people getting one of him :(

Anyway, if it is true, the uncertainty of the model will be over by the end of this month :laugh:

The exact details where a bit unclear, bit the person who is selling them was able to obtain one or two pre-release. Hence some people could get their hands on them early. Although communication was convincing I still cannot believe he can deliver the thing so soon..

Alas, my wife vetoed, so I am not one of the people getting one of him :(

Anyway, if it is true, the uncertainty of the model will be over by the end of this month default_laugh_new.gif

If all goes well I WILL be receiving a copy...

will keep you guys posted as well as TechnicBricks

Same here, i might obtain two before the end of may, i can just hope and wait.

I envy you...a lot.

I envy you...a lot.

all very unsure and almost too good to be true!

So I'll keep you posted!

all very unsure and almost too good to be true!

So I'll keep you posted!

What country are u getting them from this early ?hope ye do and make an epic review too :)

What country are u getting them from this early ?hope ye do and make an epic review too :)

I hope you make a review too :classic:

As the Unimog has many uses, I might build some accessories one day including a sweeper brush & gritter!

As the Unimog has many uses, I might build some accessories one day including a sweeper brush & gritter!

This sounds like a good idea,I'll try build an attachment from my tractor and log loader too :)

Have to keep this epic model bumped up ha,can't wait as always!

You have better avoid using this bump tactics again, or you'll just get in trouble and end banned.

Bumps are not regarded as nice things to do, as by bumping up an inactive topic you bump down active ones.

If you want to keep an eye on the topic, just use the 'Watch this topic' link on top of the page. Thank you.

You have better avoid using this bump tactics again, or you'll just get in trouble and end banned.

Bumps are not regarded as nice things to do, as by bumping up an inactive topic you bump down active ones.

If you want to keep an eye on the topic, just use the 'Watch this topic' link on top of the page. Thank you.

Well I am an adult so I better not get in trouble,I didn't know a bump was such a big deal it's done on forums worldwide,sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Is this some sort of joke? The poster bumped a 7 day old thread about one of the most anticipated soon to be released sets in Lego technic history and you come at him with this threat? Bumping certain threads like this one are excellent ways to keep new threads for upcoming releases from popping up, thus having to delete or combine them. I could see there being an issue if someone was bumping up one of their own threads about a model that they built from a month ago, but this is certainly a different matter altogether. I am glad that this poster bumped this up, because there were quite a few new points brought up about the new set that i was unaware of since last time I logged in.

Strange discussion...

Got my copy in pre-order now! Delivery on july 30th

Cant wait to get my hands on this Unimog.

Strange discussion...

Got my copy in pre-order now! Delivery on july 30th

Cant wait to get my hands on this Unimog.

Don't forget to post an epic review on this one!