Stanley Kbrick

MOC canalhouse WIP

Hi there,

This project has been on my desk far to long so I just decided to start sharing some pics. Nevermind that after this decision my iphone and ibook won't sync the photo's...

So for now I just have this one picture...

5367413353_d59aac5549_z.jpg

It's the front of an imaginary canalhouse in Amsterdam.

The whole idea of this Canalhouse started with these stairs. I have been intrigued with the staircase steps from the HP dumbledore office since its release and kept fidling with it.

For me it was really challenging to work with half studs and uneven number of studs on plates.

More to come as soon as the above mentioned technical abracadabra works again. Really interested what you all think of my "Geveltrap"

I like it so far, the front porch is 7 wide against a 8 wide section and it works so well. :thumbup:

Can't wait to see more shots....oh, the colours look quite interesting too ! :thumbup:

I'm a conformist! 'Stanley Kbrick' ! :sweet:

Very nice design so far, I like how you've used those stair parts. I got myself some a long time ago, but never got around to using them.

Very nice design so far, I like how you've used those stair parts. I got myself some a long time ago, but never got around to using them.

Same here... Just waiting for the right building...

Nice work so far!