Plastemaurer

[MOC] PSI 2000

M Industries (a 100% subsidiary of Tron Corp.) introduces the latest member of their PSI-family of combat support vessels:

The PSI 2000 (click the pics for hires images)

iso2-800.jpg

Our lovable chief test pilot Frederika Szopin presents our latest creation. As you can see, the PSI 2000 is equipped with two large separate multi purpose tanks, which can hold almost any kind of liquid or gas. The PSI's jump drive (the big wheel in the back), developed by Fold Engines, is probably the fastest one available today. It powers up from 0% to 100% in less than 5 seconds, providing excellent escape abilities.

top-800.jpg

The rotor on top houses the astrogation sensors, as well as electronic counter measure equipment. It also looks really cool.

unload-x600.jpg

Frederika demonstrates the remote controlled cargo tray. It can hold almost anything that fits inside the cargo bay. The goods are fixed by a new and unique technology called "clutch" which makes tie down straps obsolete.

iso3-800x.jpg

The cargo bay closed. Also visible are two of the four lift jets and parts of the jet/rocket combo engine.

More pics on my Brickshelf.

Some technical data:

dimensions (in studs):

length: 41 (~330mm)

width: 16 (~168mm)

height: 35 (~114mm)

weight: 488g

463 parts.

And finally, theres also a LDD file:

ldd.jpg

(click on the picture)

Hope you like it. :classic:

Comments and critiques welcome.

Edited by Plastemaurer

Excellent MOC Plastemaurer! I really like how you effectively use those <insert that tiresome argument> cone pieces and the opening cargo tray is a nice functional add-on. Great work! :thumbup: And thanks for sharing the LXF, for that this MOC is rightfully indexed! :wink:

Thanks for your comments. :classic:

I really like how you effectively use those <insert that tiresome argument> cone pieces ...

At first I wanted to shape the body just with panels and plates, but nothing I tried really worked and looked bad. Then, somehow, my Neptune Carrier caught my eye and I thought "What, if..."

... and the opening cargo tray is a nice functional add-on.

I always try to add a little play-feature to my MOCs.

Excellent work, I really like the color scheme. :thumbup:

The colors, as well as the whole ship, was inspired by a certain space theme from twenty years ago.

Sexy in red! Even sexier with female pilot! :grin:

A lady for a lady. :grin: