Sign in to follow this  
Dash1812

OFFICIAL PICS OF 7713

I might get the Hentai Fortress if I see a good price on it but its all.

I think you mean Sentai Fortress. I doubt LEGO is going to be making a Hentai Fortress any time soon. I know they are doing anime now but hentai is not suitable for the target audience LEGO sells to.

:-D

The thought of a Hentai Fortress repulses yet amuses me at the same time deino.gif

As to the topic at hand...HOT DAMN! Now that's a nice looking set! *wub*

But as cool as it is, I think that pic of the alternate Raven Attacker just made me wet myself with it's coolness

Curse you LEGO for sucking my wallet dry! :-P

If you look closely at the hip click joint, you can see that there are two of them stacked vertically to make a larger stronger joint. This allows them to rotate the leg vertically to point left and right, but should make any swinging motion forwards or backwards impossible.

Unless there's a hidden joint in the top of each thigh, then it's pretty statuesqe. I doubt it, Especially considering the limited leg joint design on StrikingVenom; big sets are meant to be playsets more than anything else.

This looks like one awesome set. Looks like I'm gonna have to start saving all over again (I exhausted the last of my money at Bluewater today).

AWESOME! Must have this set...erhmm! what does TLC mean by "Special Edition"?

Is this another non-european release? :-X

KimT

If you look closely at the hip click joint, you can see that there are two of them stacked vertically to make a larger stronger joint. This allows them to rotate the leg vertically to point left and right, but should make any swinging motion forwards or backwards impossible.

Unless there's a hidden joint in the top of each thigh, then it's pretty statuesqe. I doubt it, Especially considering the limited leg joint design on StrikingVenom; big sets are meant to be playsets more than anything else.

ah, i understood what you meant now. the wedge you were talking about was the piece between the thigh bone and the shin bone, ie the joint that bends backwards. i think it was designed that way, ie to have limited extension capability. that's probably its maximum height...it can probably squat lower though.

agree with you that it cant walk (despite its namesake). with its weight i dont think giving it walking capabilities is possible. the thing will probably tip over at the slightest of movement.

AWESOME! Must have this set...erhmm! what does TLC mean by "Special Edition"?

Is this another non-european release? :-X

KimT

I assume it'll be a "Special Edition" in the same way that Supernova was, so it should make it over to Europe eventually.

Dash, can I give you a hug? *wub*

Just kidding...

But I am REALLY looking forward to this set! :-)

I like the robot mecha a lot more than the human one, it's much cooler :-D

The white Mech with 2 "rotating guns" is very well designed. Not that big - gut kind of cool.

The giant Robot-Mech looks very agressiv with his "chicken-legs" and a robot on each "arm".

Not my favorit design but still nice ( 2 light-bricks *sweet* ).

Holy carp!

That looks so awesome. I will need that straight away. Noooo dont want to wait for the USAians to get it first. Oh well.

Awesome!

Cool.I love the chicken legs of Bridge Walker.

Very cool feature that White Lightning can fall apart.

Listen Dash, I've received an e-mail from the guy who gave you those pictures, and he seems more than a little disappointed that you've gone against his word. To keep a good reputation for Eurobricks, I really recommend you delete them.... :-/

I suppose we should take them down from the front page then. And I guess Dash won't be recieving any more pics.

This pic has been posted on brickshelf and is hoted on this website. Everyone can access it...

Toa, how come you received the email when it was Dash who posted it ??

*yoda*

Because Dash had actually asked the same person as I did. The guy gave me some pictures of the Sentai Fortress instead, and must have given Dash the pictures afterwards. Not sure why he e-mailed me about it, but fact is he did...

If we still want exclusive pictures then I'd reccommend removing this one, otherwise it's unlikely we'll be trusted in the future...

EDIT: I've received a new e-mail.

Thank you for the effort.

But his action already cost me my gig at Lego.

I don't know what to say.

I didn't even get it was sort of leaked... TT asked me to FP it

Looks impressive.Don't care much for White Lightning,but I love Bridge Walker.Very sturdy and imposing design.

Anyone knows when it comes out?

This topic should be closed and the pictures should be deleted ASAP. Dash, you should send an apologetic e-mail to the person who gave you the pictures, as it cost him his job.

-l2k-

they are on brickshelf... Deleting them would be pointless as they are spreading all around now. Though i admit that this story sucks. I didn't even know it was leaked. When is this thing supposed to be out ?

they are on brickshelf... Deleting them would be pointless as they are spreading all around now. Though i admit that this story sucks. I didn't even know it was leaked. When is this thing supposed to be out ?

You could still delete them to be a little respectful...

I didn't think we'd be getting pics till about July at earliest...