Sign in to follow this  
Dash1812

OFFICIAL PICS OF 7713

hey

ive got official pics of 7713

and what i have noticed is extremely interesting about the set is that bridge walker comes with a missile firer like that in sonic phantom this is used to obviously used to shoot at white lightning which interestingly falls apart on the chest plates if you hit them!!

I thought I'd clear things up in the title then, so people don't think that you've posted pics in this thread.

Tks but no tks >:-(

Its as annoying as having no pics of the Sentai Fotress (after more than a week) :-|

I think Sam was cool not to have closed this useless thread !!

*yoda*

i am going to post pics just uploading now and i appologised for the 7709 pics ive been busy and ill!!

I think I might keep the title as it is, then you'll be less likely to get caught ;-)

Once again, somebody gets pictures and then teases us for attention. I'm frankly tired of it, it happens on EVERY board and it's damn well annoying.

But oh well, your E-F gallery aint yet public, so you have indeed uploaded it...just don't do this again, please...

EDIT: Ooookayy....so now you're offline....oh..

I did try every file name I could think of, but none of 'em worked.

Urgh...sorry (?) if I seem impatient or rude, but I've been sat here for about an hour waiting to see the pic...it takes a mere second to upload an image and post a link. This is getting extremely frustrating!!!

Meca One! All of him!

This set looks awesome. I think I'll be getting it. I'm guessing around

Yeah, I'm liking the look of this. I'd expect that price, too, and that's a pretty good price. It'll look fantastic by my Striking Venom, and I'll have a Ha-ya-to figure. Yeah, probably nab this at the end of the year. I wasn't overly impressed with the set in the comic, but seeing it in plastic form really makes me want it.

Thanks for the pics...even though it took a long time. :(

Tks for the pics Dash ;-)

For me the hype of the exo line really died, too bad because the good sets are out finally. I don't know what annoys me the most, the colour pattern of the Mechs or the fact that they are Really BIG !! Oh well, for me it means money "diet" :-D I might get the Hentai Fortress if I see a good price on it but its all.

I really will keep money for Batman and SW (there will be loads of sets coming out in the future) !!

*yoda*

holy cow. this set is superb! i like how the mechs are evolving. even the puny human's mech looks impressive. at a price tag of $50, i'm sold! wonder when it will be released. cant wait! special edition! TRU again?

I might get the Hentai Fortress if I see a good price on it but its all.

I think you mean Sentai Fortress. I doubt LEGO is going to be making a Hentai Fortress any time soon. I know they are doing anime now but hentai is not suitable for the target audience LEGO sells to.

He he SuvieD, call that an "unfortunate" lapsus :-P

Stupid name that ressembles other things hehe !!

I stand corrected. I might get the Sentai Fortress if I find a nice price (or I can just snap the MFs I want on BL ;-) )

*yoda*

Thanks For The Photos!

Interesting

It looks like that WhiteLighthing changed a little from the Comic artwork we've seen so far - the Cockpit Glass got narrower and covers the pilot a lot less... Too bad.... they could have simply used Two of that narrow glass to keep the concept art design....

Close inspection of the Bridge Walker legs would seem to indicate they have minimal flexibility - they can rotate for poses a little, but for the most part its a Statue. -Notice the technic angle beam linking the thighs to the hips and keeping them a a fixed angle.

And the alternates look Amazing as usual.

Darn, I swore i wasnt going to buy any more of these... how much will it cost?

PS, I wouldnt post those photos on BZpower, theyre real nazis about leaked photos in there

i'm not sure i agree with you. the thigh joint is the roll-click joint. i would think it has full flexibility. the angle plate is mostly to keep the brick connected to the technic beam. it's sort of like the combo model, if you have built it before.

what i like about the bw is the head. it looks fantastic with the trans-red "eyes" and trans-green "fangs". the look is fantastic. very menacing.

as for the wl comic, all comics have the mechs with full cockpits. unfortunately all the models suffered from this issue. it's actually a lot less of an issue here than with the rest. for eg, supernova and silent strike are very exposed at the side. whats interesting about wl to me is that the pilot is sitting instead of standing. it definitely uses a different construction to the other mechs. looking at the backside box art, it seems that the mech is highly playable unlike the older mechs. very solid construction. the only thing likely to fall apart is the armor which attaches via a red clip. i think it was designed that way from the pictures (where it broke off when hit by the rubber projectile from BW).

i dont think this set will come out anytime soon. it is driven by mecca one and SV needs to be destroyed first, then there's black skirmisher too. my guess is that it will come at the end of this year or early next year.

when are next year's sets usually announced? just wanted to have an idea when we can expect to see what next year will bring and whether this theme will die young like dino force.