Thunder-blade

[MOC] Rolling Thunder

gallery_101_23_281.gif

5361489874_e985fdc695_z.jpg

I was looking at this on my desk. (Yeah it's years old, never had the heart to take it apart). And I thought to myself, I need to re-do this. I got a bit carried away.

Also two MOCs in one month? This might be a good year after all.

Nice speeder.

Dunno why, but I keep thinking of Kaneda's bike when looking at this.

Perhaps it's the overall shape of it.

Thanks for sharing.

Very nice speeder Thunder-blade! Interesting curved shape and quite effective use of those slope pieces, though the blue color isn't Imperial-ish. Good work still! :thumbup:

Very nice speeder Thunder-blade! Interesting curved shape and quite effective use of those slope pieces, though the blue color isn't Imperial-ish. Good work still! :thumbup:

It wasn't meant to be an Imperial speeder, I just had to use that 'fig as a place holder.\

Thanks for all the great comments!

Nice job, Thunder-blade. My favorite part is the hoses leading to the flaming exhaust.

though the blue color isn't Imperial-ish. Good work still! :thumbup:

Tell that to TLG.

7667-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

:wink:

What, TIE fighters aren't Imperial-ish? :wink: (It's clearly bluish in the picture.) And I do believe the TIEs seen in the asteroid chase in Empire were bluish, as were the TIE interceptors at Endor in Jedi. If I remember correctly, it's only in Star Wars that they appear to be light grey. Hence...

Yeah, I remember that originally all TIEs were to be bluish, but in AnH they were changed to grey so they wouldn't interfere with the bluescreen. They were changed back to blue in post-production for ESB and RotJ.

Excellent speeder bike 'Thunder-blade'.....I guess the colours are from the Clone Wars years eh ? :wink:

Great work and may the brick be with you.....always ! :vader:

The shape, color, and overall flow of this speeder are great! I like how there's a little area where the brick don't touch. :thumbup: