Sign in to follow this  
def

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum - Day Five

His results in Night 4 on me are false...

But he's saying you didn't target anybody. He's claiming you have no night action. If that's not true, you did target someone? You do have a night action? I'm not sure what you're saying here but it sounds ... like the opposite of what you were saying before. :wacko:

They seem incapable of not following a leader and thinking for themselves.

And you're turning into a grade A ashsoka.

But he's saying you didn't target anybody. He's claiming you have no night action. If that's not true, you did target someone? You do have a night action? I'm not sure what you're saying here but it sounds ... like the opposite of what you were saying before. :wacko:

"Target" somebody, in simple words meant, if one person have any abilities to target at anyone in inight in terms of protection, blocking, conversion, peeping, etc for example.

If I am granted such abilties at night, do you think I will actually be at my own cell? I will obviously run away from all of these problems and that includes targeting me as my abilities shun. It is extremely clear to me because what I have interprete of my own is never wrong. In fact, I am one of the few persons in this game of life who is honest about one own abilities. Hate to repeat this, go figure the piece of puzzles altogether.

Once I am dead and gone, then you will know my words are for real.

Lynch Vote Tally

Timtam Timmers/Lord Arjay 5 (badboytje, Dragonator + Peanuts, Yumiyoshi, Whitefang)

Ted Nathan Tompkins/Whitefang 11 (Lord Arjay, Sandy, Scouts, Hinckley, Rick, Rufus, Walter Kovacs, ADHO15, Ricecracker, BobTCM, CorneliusMurdock)

Jesus/Hinckley 2 (Roncanator, Zepher)

Mr. Nowhere/Scouts 1 (Mrlegoninja)

Cookie Custer/Roncanator 1 (iamded)

Proxy Vote Tally

Salvatore/Dragonator 1 (Peanuts)

<edit>

Whitefang's vote added

Unvote: TimTam Timmers / Lord Arjay

Still believing he should be the one, but I'm not sure, and got no real proof.

Hmmm.

I am very wary about this, but for the moment I will Unvote: TimTam Timmers (Lord Arjay). We can't afford to lose any more town power roles, and since the picture was the only thing behind my vote, I'm happy to give you another chance for now. But we will be watching.

I am going to take a few moments to go over everything again before I place my final vote this evening.

Oeh my everyone appears to be changing their vote. Lets go ahead and join the fad.

Unvote: Timtam Timmers/Lord Arjay

Vote: Cookie Custer/Roncanator

Alright, I'm now up to date, and have made my decision. I am going to Vote: Ted Nathan Tompkins (Whitefang). Something with you does not add up, and I want to know what it is. Let us see if this vote makes us some progress.

Something with you does not add up, and I want to know what it is.

Fine by me, but if you want to verify my words while I am still alive. Go ahead and ask.

Lynch Vote Tally

Timtam Timmers/Lord Arjay 2 (badboytje, Whitefang)

Ted Nathan Tompkins/Whitefang 13 (Lord Arjay, Sandy, Scouts, Hinckley, Rick, Rufus, Walter Kovacs, ADHO15, Ricecracker, BobTCM, CorneliusMurdock, Dragonator + Peanuts,)

Cookie Custer/Roncanator 2 (iamded, badboytje)

Proxy Vote Tally

About two hours left.

Lynch Vote Tally

Timtam Timmers/Lord Arjay 2 (badboytje, Whitefang)

Ted Nathan Tompkins/Whitefang 13 (Lord Arjay, Sandy, Scouts, Hinckley, Rick, Rufus, Walter Kovacs, ADHO15, Ricecracker, BobTCM, CorneliusMurdock, Dragonator + Peanuts,)

Proxy Vote Tally

About two hours left.

I think badboytje voted twice. Once for Cookie and once for Timtam. Or I'm just hallucinating.

I think badboytje voted twice. Once for Cookie and once for Timtam. Or I'm just hallucinating.

He unvoted Titmam so I guess the vote for Cookie should stand.

Ahem, of course I mean Timtam.

Day Five Ends

Lynch Vote Tally

Timtam Timmers/Lord Arjay 1 (Whitefang)

Proxy Vote Tally

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Throughout the day, frost crystals gathered on the window panes, and now the air in the hospital feels almost crisp and refreshing. Five days have passed, with no progress, and no end in sight.

The doctor burst into the room.

I feel a world better than I have in days. I'm glad we had this lock down today. I think the patients know now how serious I am.

5366630639_85065d1469_z.jpg

Through the window, Dougie made a demand, "I want more drugs! Doctor! I...want...drugs!" Cookie and Stanley chuckled.

Ignore them. So, how did the day proceed?

Nurse Penny confessed, "It's not such an overwhelming agreement as yesterday, but it seems the patients settled on Tompkins. He's been pretty hostile all day."

Very well.

The brave doctor approached Tompkins slowly.

5367242654_71bf262919_z.jpg

Thomas, it's time.

Tompkins cracked an angry smile, "You bastards. You're all bastards. You don't deserve my help, never have." With that, he launched himself into the air.

5367242754_7afde55e83_z.jpg

"I did nothing to any of you, and you want me to die?! A pox on you, suffer unto eternity!"

Sandy Craws bounced from bed to bed, chanting, "Fight! Fight! Fight!" The doctor spun around to block Tompkins blow, while nurse Pepper laid a blow to his Adam's apple.

5366631009_8c7c49aca0_z.jpg

Momentarily winded, Pepper began to drag him away. Tompkins exclaimed, "This isn't justice! You don't know justice! I will teach you justice!"

Blutziegel took a slight indulgence and spit at the foot of the downed Tompkins.

5366631069_a1fbf762c0_z.jpg

Forgive me. I don't take kindly to aggression. That was entirely inappropriate though and shall not be repeated.

Tompkins was taken out of the room.

Once again, the darkness takes over the hospital, and the patients wonder what to do to stave off the coming nightmares.

48 hours until Day Six. Send in your night actions, the sooner the better.