Sign in to follow this  
def

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum - Day Five

To test a theory, a near unanimous group chose to sacrifice the delusional writer Havel Pavlov.

Now, on to

5359608163_7c22213788_z.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly but surely, a light blanket of snow manages to stick to the ground. The heat in the hospital is drawn out through the windows and goosebumps appear on your arm. Dr. Blutziegel finishes typing up his morning report.

brickpaper5.png

Staff, up to now, it has been only the patients being savage amongst themselves, but last night, we lost one of our own, the good Dr. Rajim. Let us take a moment of silence in memory of him.

5359607531_5dd8ed9931_z.jpg

Nurse Pepper spoke up. "Surely it's time to start involving the authorities, isn't it doctor? How far will this go?"

As far as it takes. This is not just a hospital, it is my home, and I personally want to hold these killers in my hands. I want to keep their brains preserved and alive, if only so that I can stimulate their pain-sensation nerve endings. There are fantastic ways to make a mind suffer using modern medicine...

The doctor trailed off and looked around the room, returning back to Pepper's face.

Did I ever tell you about when I was studying in Cologne when I was a young man? There was a girl there, Elise... But I was summoned back here. I had a job to do.

The doctor marched to the floor of the ward.

Patients, for the third night in a row, we have lost three of our own. Is this acceptable to you?

5360221808_5e927c5883_z.jpg

The titters from earlier in the week had faded from the room. It seemed the severity of the situation was beginning to register even with people as far gone as those in the hospital.

No. It is not acceptable.

Furthermore, I'm under the impression that some of you seem to think you were speaking to someone named Henry in the garden. Well, I have news for you. There is no Henry. He is an elaborate hoax, perpetrated by someone with an incredibly poor sense of humor. Anything this 'Henry' fellow has to say should be considered highly dubious.

I gave you all passage to that garden as a reward for your activity in tracking these killers, and in return, these killers chose to kill Dr. Rajim there.

So, as of today, the garden will remain off limits. I expect not to catch sight of any of you there.

The doctor looked long and hard at the remaining patients assembled before him, trying to calculate the combined sickness of them all.

With a sense of hopelessness, the doctor left the room.

5359608089_e88fc25004_z.jpg

As he left, he had this to say:

You have had four days to find someone, anyone, and so far you have failed. If this is how you continue, what will become of us all?

The doctor focused himself and remembered the small pleasures in life that were getting further and further from him at every moment.

A sense of deja vu strikes the patients and staff as they realize how little progress they've made.

Day Five has begun. All remaining players have 48 hours in which to vote on a lynch.

The Rules

1. There are two opposing sides in this game, the Insane and the Sinister Insane. The Sinister Insane win when they outnumber the Insane and can kill Dr Blutziegel. The Insane win when they’ve killed or lynched all of the Sinister Insane.

2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them by lynching the member with the most votes. One vote can cause a lynch. To vote or to take back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character or unvote: character, using bold letters. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated. If you can't or don't want to vote, you may proxy your vote to another player by using the following sentence: proxy: character. Proxy lasts a single game day, and you can unproxy using the sentence unproxy: character. You may not vote for yourself to be lynched. Your own proxy vote against you will not be counted.

3. Days last 48 hours. Voting begins when the day begins. No waiting is necessary. It ends after 48 hours. Voting can change up until that final moment. Days will start and finish around midnight, Japan-time. Calibrate your clock accordingly.

4. Every player will receive a PM letting them know their positions, and possibly their abilities. These are subject to change, and are part of the game mechanics, and should be treated as such. You are expected to role play until the end of the game.

5. The night abilities have a pre-specified order of effect. ie. role-blocker supercedes killer, so if a role-blocker targets a killer as the killer targets the role-blocker, the role-blocker will live. This list is predetermined and will be revealed after the game has finished. When the day ends, you will have a posted amount of hours in which to submit night moves. The night should last either 24 or 48 hours, depending on my schedule.

6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are dead. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody to comment on how you like the game, but please do not post anything that might influence game players actions.

7. Do not edit your posts. If you make a mistake and want to correct it, just repost it with an 'Excuse my nonsense above, I meant to say...'

8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Please use your own words, and never post unpostable information, as listed in the PM. Claiming roles in thread is forbidden. Describing roles is okay. (ie. "I'm the cop!" is verboten. "I went through his stuff last night." is perfectly fine.) Do not directly quote other people's PMs. In this game, there is only 'talking,' so there is nothing to quote.

9. PM players as much as you like, just don't call them Potato Messages. No potatoes allowed to inmates. Please be inventive, using your own phrases, like, "Let's speak in the corner."

10. I will be using two voices in the game, the game runner and Dr. Blutziegel. The game runner's rules will always hold true, and be written in plain text. Questions about game rules should be addressed with me via PM or the discussion thread. Hospital rules may be asked in thread to Dr. Blutziegel. Blutziegel will speak in green. Dr. Blutziegel has a low tolerance for inane patient questions.

11. In game, you can't kill/convert/etc. Dr. Blutziegel, so don't waste a night action on it.

12. Breaking a rule or directive will, at least, get you a smack on the head from Dr. B (aka, a penalty vote). At worst, it will involve you being booted from the game.

13. About meta-gaming. As a serial meta-gamer (despite thinking it poor game play), I've designed this game to be anti-meta. Using the number picker at random.org, avatars were assigned rooms, then players were (for the most part) randomly assigned avatars, and after those were settled, roles and powers were randomly assigned. There is no connection between hospital roles and game roles. So have fun in the game, but don't think nurses are being led by the doctors, or there is any meaning between room groupings. If you do, you will shoot yourself in the foot and hurt your team.

The Players

drb.jpgDr Blutziegel (def, NPC)

st-dr1.jpgDr Ballbricker (Ricecracker)

st-nur1.jpgNurse Pendleton (Zepher)

st-nur2.jpgNurse Pepper (Bob the Construction Man)

st-nur3.jpgNurse Penny (Yumiyoshi)

m-munch.jpgPerry Noid (ADHO15)

c-sailor.jpgSalvatore Ricardo Samuels (Dragonator)

m-senor.jpgSeñor Canny Bolero (Iamded)

b-holden.jpgRyan Catchers (Rick)

b-caveman.jpgTed Nathan Tompkins (Whitefang)

b-lilsanta.jpgSandy Craws (Sandy)

r-mrn.jpg'Mr. Nowhere' (Scouts)

r-wolfboy.jpg'Lupo' (Rufus)

r-jesus.jpgDougie "Jesus" Douglas (Hinckley)

r-pyro.jpgPetey Pirowski (Peanuts)

c-spacetwin.jpg'Timtam Timmers', Spacetwin #1 (Lord Arjay)

c-prof.jpgProfessor Diem (Walter Kovacs)

c-mrs.jpgMisty 'Mrs' Monroe (badboytje88)

s-spaceman.jpgStanley Spussemmin (Cornelius Murdock)

s-gi.jpgDudley Eisenhower (MrLegoNinja)

s-chef.jpgCookie Custer (Roncanator)

The Departed

Day/Night One

5328699484_b0d3a8d57e_t.jpg Cameron 'Big Cam' Oaktree (Big Cam) (Insane)

Day/Night Two

5339448230_2dea07a159_t.jpg Kevin 'Shadows' Mitchell (Shadows) (Insane, independent)

5337999291_3da81713bd_t.jpg Sparky Trucks (TinyPiesRUs) (Insane, independent)

5337999317_ebf260f133_t.jpg Martin Century (Stash2Sixx) (Insane)

Day/Night Three

5351344257_d012dcc9bc_t.jpg The King of Delaware (KingoftheZempk) (Insane)

5351344311_354da7e133_t.jpg Chief Washing Bear (JimButcher) (Insane)

5351344349_daf109905c_t.jpg Cat Manuel (The Penguin) (Insane)

Day/Night Four

5360221522_456c47e804_t.jpg Havel Pavlov (Sok117) (Insane)

5360221442_500792a2d2_t.jpg Dr Rajim (Admiral Ron) (Insane)

5359607757_b5948072e7_t.jpg 'Tamtam Timmers', Spacetwin #2 (Quarryman) (Insane)

Reserves

1. Cralegoboy

2. Professor Flitwick

3. Eskallon

4. Callmepie

5. DannyLongLegs

6. Legonator

7. Emperor Claudius Rome

8. Captain John Paul

Good lord! Still no sinisters?!

And we've lost our photographer. What will we do know for scraps of evidence?

I think what we need to decide is if Petey was just wrong again about his ability or if he was deliberately misleading us.

I'm more inclined to think the second. Having an investigation ability that produces completely random results is daft. I think he's trying to get us to kill of innocents, and it's worked. :sceptic:

So we can be sure, I get random results. The reveal of Havel's allegiance is quite disillusioning.

I am very sad a good man had to die because of my results, and I understand you all if you want to vote for me.

Also I were sure Tamtam Tommers would be a part of the sinister, which seems to be wrong as well. I realize I know nothing that happens in this hospital.

And even worse we lost our photographer, the last one to give us trustable information.

I will give you the result of last night, I don't know if it will help you at all:

I investigated Ted Tompkins, but there was no file I could have stolen. Theoretically taken there is no Ted Tompkins in this hospital.

Is he neutral? Is he sinister? Has anyone just lost his file? No idea.

Anyway, as yesterday promised to the Mexican whose name I forgot: vote: Petey Pirowski/Peanuts

I investigated Ted Tompkins, but there was no file I could have stolen. Theoretically taken there is no Ted Tompkins in this hospital.

Is he neutral? Is he sinister? Has anyone just lost his file? No idea.

Wait - before you vote yourself off, Petey, this could be very relevant. I've had a niggling doubt about Tompkins - he has a funny smell about him. Perhaps he'd like to explain himself?

It may be that what you found last night is more useful than if you had found a file. Unless, of course, you are trying to mislead us.

Anyway, as yesterday promised to the Mexican whose name I forgot: vote: Petey Pirowski/Peanuts

Mod note: you cannot vote for yourself. See rule 2.

Mod note: you cannot vote for yourself. See rule 2.

I'm sorry, I should have read this more carefully :blush:

Well, at least I tried.

Wait - before you vote yourself off, Petey, this could be very relevant. I've had a niggling doubt about Tompkins - he has a funny smell about him. Perhaps he'd like to explain himself?

It may be that what you found last night is more useful than if you had found a file. Unless, of course, you are trying to mislead us.

Well, all I can tell is that there was none. It's yours to trust me or not, but I'm afraid I can't promise that we won't convict another insane. Not that anyone of you would still trust me :hmpf:

But if I think about it, it makes sence that the sinisters try to let their files disappear, to avoid an investigator with the same idea as me but more intelligence than me can investigate them. Unfortunetly there is no.

Well, if I can't vote for myself, I will vote: ted Tompkins/WhiteFang. Trust me or trust me not, kill me or kill me not, I have no idea what to do, no other leads and nobody I can trust.

A voice in my head just reminded me you can't vote for yourself, which makes Petey's 'assurance' from yesterday a bit worthless, in my opinion, assuming he had read the rules knew that.

You heard it too? :look:

Another three Insane dead, and still no Sinister? And we've lost our photographer. :sadnew: Hopefully we'll finally get them today...

I'm curious as to why you got no file for Ted, Petey, though I'm not sure what to think of it, what with the other results you've gotten.

Dangit people talking at the same time. What you say has the ring of truth, Petey. Mr. TNT has been suspiciously quiet, so until something else comes up I will join you. Vote: Ted Tompkins

This is getting crazy... Until now, we can't find any sinister insanes... This is madness.. I don't trust any of you at all and you guys are confusing the facts left right center in such a nutty mad hatter situation. :hmpf_bad:

For those who vote against me, I suppose you guys are probably sinister since you guys can't do anything to me at all at night. I think you have probably figured it by now. So, when I am dead the next day, and my innocence is proved, you know which idiot to vote..

I can't be bothered. If your low IQ thinks that I am one of the mastermind behind the scenes, go ahead. I think you guys better start preparing for our own graves.

I got no files... And, I know it from the start... No one can do or mess any shit with me at night... If you think my death to prove my innocence will help, go ahead and reduce the insane numbers downwards.

Vote: Mr.Nowhere/Scouts

I have no idea who else to vote for. I'll take back my vote when I see some evidence proving that you're not Sinister.

For those who vote against me, I suppose you guys are probably sinister since you guys can't do anything to me at all at night. I think you have probably figured it by now.

I got no files... And, I know it from the start... No one can do or mess any shit with me at night...

If this is true, it could be right that Piro would convince us all to vote for an innocent yesterday and now want everyone to vote off another. I don't trust him.

Vote: Petey Pirowski / Peanuts

OK, this is impossible. I have no idea what's going on. I admit going after Petey or Mr. Nowhere is a great idea. But I've been more suspcious of Ted all along and his defense is weak, at best.

:cry_sad: I'm really tired of sending innocents to their deaths.

If this is true, it could be right that Piro would convince us all to vote for an innocent yesterday and now want everyone to vote off another. I don't trust him.

Vote: Petey Pirowski / Peanuts

I just realized something:

1)I told you I can steal files.

2)By stealing files I can invetsigate. So if 1) is right, 2) is right as well.

3)I am insane. If 2) is right and I am an investigator, I am insane. Why would the sinisters need an investigator?

4)I got the results: Chief and King sinister, Havel not sinister, no file about Ted. So if 3) is right and I am insane, why should I lie?

5)Ted Tompkins admitted there was no file about him. How could I know if 1) was wrong?

Possibilities:

-One of my conclusions is wrong. I can't steal files, can't investigate, am not insane, didn't get thsoe results or Ted didn't admit it. Please tell me what is wrong.

-This is all true, I am really insane. You shouldn't kill me.

-This is all true, despite the fact that both me and Ted are sinister. Why should I want to vote for him?

-something else I didn't imagine. Please tell me.

B-b-brother? :look:

This is terrible! This is the worst thing that could possiby have happened! Stupid humans! :cry_sad:

I've made my thoughts on Ted Tompkins very clear throughout the days but I'm unable to trust you anymore. This is the third time your results have directly incriminated someone else. Also, Ted screams "easy target" and Havel did to an extent as well. Ted is my top suspect but I've lost almost all faith in you. I need to rethink this before I vote.

I can't be bothered.

Helpful as always. :hmpf:

This is ridiculous.

I'm not sure who to vote for...Be it Petey or Ted. It's kind of hard to believe that out of the ten people deceased, none of them are Sinister Insane. Either we're all severely misguided, or there's something else at work here.

This is hurting my brain... :sceptic:

I am much inclined to think that Mr Nowhere or Percy is sinister...

Anyway, I will think Percy is innocent or rather confused and I have decided my vote. I am being helpful to myself. Because I got nothing to share and if I rely of what or who I think is a suspect, then I go for it instead of sitting down here and do nothing and suspecting one another. As I said before, my night action is only meant for myself and those sinisters can't do anything at all to me, not even near to touch my mind and corrupt me which is why, they fear me as much as I do and wanting to get rid of me as soon as they can to reduce the innocent numbers. When I am convicted and dead, then you better use your stupid numbskull and start looking at those scumbags who raised their fingers at me.

For now, I am going with this vote...

Vote for Mr.Nowhere/Scouts

5)Ted Tompkins admitted there was no file about him. How could I know if 1) was wrong?

Possibilities:

Thank you for putting that together for us. For me, it takes away any suspicion. Now, the only thing we have to find out is why Ted can't be ... actioned ... at night. In these games ... of life ... that doesn't necessarily mean he's one allegiance or another. I would assume the reason his file can't be found would be because he's Sinister. Why would an innocent Insane get rid of his file?

I'm leaning towards a vote for Ted Tompkins. Thank you Petey for keeping a level head. Without Dr. Rajim, you're our only hope for finding information.

I was blocked yet again. I have not been able to use my night action yet. I'm sure the Sinister will go after the two of us in the next two nights. We have to start finding them. I'd rather prove my innocent by surviving to the end and not by being autopsied after being found hung upside down in a closet. :cry_sad:

As I said before, my night action is only meant for myself and those sinisters can't do anything at all to me,

Another independent? A serial killer? Are you the one who killed Sparky Trunks?

I was thinking. I believe we must vote out a staff member. I'm looking at Ballbricker and Pendleton.

I trust Pendleton way more than I trust Ballbricker. It'd be nice to vote out Ballbricker and Pendleton tonight.

Dr. Rajim did plan to follow Dr. Ballbricker last night. Why don't we take that camera out of his hand and develop the film??? :wacko:

Dr. Blutzieg! :sing: Dr. Blutzieg! :sing: We need the camera! Get the camera!!!

post-486-129519717315.jpg

Thank you for putting that together for us. For me, it takes away any suspicion. Now, the only thing we have to find out is why Ted can't be ... actioned ... at night. In these games ... of life ... that doesn't necessarily mean he's one allegiance or another. I would assume the reason his file can't be found would be because he's Sinister. Why would an innocent Insane get rid of his file?

Since most of you think I am a main suspect, let me explain my role once and for all. The sinister insane fear me because they can't get rid of me at night but only force my death via conviction at day...

I can never be converted and I can never be harmed... But in order to grant me with such heavenly abilities, I can never be proved my innocence as my file was misplaced and in order to do conduct these rituals, I am always out there to protect my own safety so I can fight together with the innocence to rid of the sinister. If my conviction is proved to be true, then my innocence will testify my words. This is all and what I have left to add. There is nothing else for me to contribute.

A truthful person never fear the smell of death knocking at his door. I can only pity those of you who misjudge me.

Dr. Rajim did plan to follow Dr. Ballbricker last night. Why don't we take that camera out of his hand and develop the film??? :wacko:

Dr. Blutzieg! :sing: Dr. Blutzieg! :sing: We need the camera! Get the camera!!!

I still don't understand why you don't trust me. I'd love if we can develop that film, then you can finally see that I'm just Insane!

Since most of you think I am a main suspect, let me explain my role once and for all. The sinister insane fear me because they can't get rid of me at night but only force my death via conviction at day...

I can never be converted and I can never be harmed... But in order to grant me with such heavenly abilities, I can never be proved my innocence as my file was misplaced and in order to do conduct these rituals, I am always out there to protect my own safety so I can fight together with the innocence to rid of the sinister. If my conviction is proved to be true, then my innocence will testify my words. This is all and what I have left to add. There is nothing else for me to contribute.

A truthful person never fear the smell of death knocking at his door. I can only pity those of you who misjudge me.

*bangs head against the wall*

Why is everybody something in this game? Yeah, I said game, deal with it. :hmpf_bad:

:sing: Dr. Blutziegel can we please please please see the camera? Please? Pretty please with non-hospital food on top? :cry_happy: Please?????

I still don't understand why you don't trust me. I'd love if we can develop that film, then you can finally see that I'm just Insane!

Oh, you are? Why didn't you just say so? OK, never mind. She's Insane everybody, don't vote for her. :hmpf:

I need to take a break from this. I'm about to turn over the tables of the money-changers at the temple, if you know what I mean. :wacko:

Oh, you are? Why didn't you just say so? OK, never mind. She's Insane everybody, don't vote for her. :hmpf:

...and you're still not answering me. Seriously, if there's anyone left who can correctly determine peoples' allegiances, please investigate me.