MightySlickPancake

Eurobricks guild on Lego universe

my main character in the game is bruyn and i am a rank 1 engineer

edit:

i am now working on a rank three engineer

Edited by r4-g9

guys, could you do me a favour?

i participated in the action screenshot contest could you please rate my pics?

especially the one me fighting a dragon without gear

thanks a lot

IRON1MAN

Sure man. Can you link to any of your pics please? I can't get the search to work.

LU!

oh yeah, sorry forgot about that

here they are i got two.

Courage or Insanity?! (I think this one is better actually)

Crux Stunts

Those links dont work, and I cant seem to find those I uploaded. Prehaps they have to check the pictures before they are public.

Jeb I love your new style of drawing, except the face seems wrong somehow. I cant wait to see more.

Is this your new assembly? cause engineers are the strongest.

Thanks, CB

Can you try the links again please?

maybe there was something with the lego webpage, i tried them earlier and they didn´t work, but now they should work hopefully

All right, I've finally joined.

You can find me on Overbuild as "Accipiter."

I would love to join im philskycrawler billskycrawler and willskycrawler on ova build. phil is a rank 3 assmbaly with both valiants bill rank 3 samuri will sucky scorcerer still rank 1.

!

I would love to join im philskycrawler billskycrawler and willskycrawler on ova build. phil is a rank 3 assmbaly with both valiants bill rank 3 samuri will sucky scorcerer still rank 1.

!

I took my business elsewhere when they took away the LU forum.

LU lingers...

Yeah, all of a sudden, the legouni.com page magically disappeared. I found that to be a good resource for info and stuff.

I play occasionally now...the premise is just getting to damn repetitive. Besides, Nexus tower is too damn big. I'd rather be playing then running around a tower all day.

Now, other than an ocassional 30 minutes here or there if I'm bored...I am patiently awaiting SWTOR!

I am patiently awaiting SWTOR!

SWTOR, nice. I take some time now and then to play RIFT. They give you a 7 day trial and when it's up, just create a new account with another e-mail address hehehe.

I've been purposefully leaving achievements incomplete to give me something to do when I feel bored. And I've finally decided to take a second char to Rank 3. My main char's love interest. heh heh

LU

I took my business elsewhere when they took away the LU forum.

LU lingers...

Yes, I agree. I feel it one of the biggest things to hurt the LU fan community and I dont know how we will bounce back :sceptic:.

I play occasionally now...the premise is just getting to damn repetitive. Besides, Nexus tower is too damn big. I'd rather be playing then running around a tower all day.

I agree after you have completed the NT it gets quite boring. I'm just quite lucky as I always have siome friends only that I can play with.

Too bad yeah i do get bored but when i do i play as my weaker guys to get rank 3. what about crabby? he plays alot right?

I play a lot? Oh do I!!! :laugh:. I am on most weekdays every week at some time around 16:30 - 20:00 GMT on overbuild. My gametimes out, but when im back I will be sure to meet up with you.

Yay i get a new in game friend! I play weekly and I will be playing mostly as my paradox or sentenal guys. Hey have you used the ninja fortress model pack scam? Because if you do it a lot the thing cost more. so phil is done now bill and will get valiants. :laugh: You know i don't really like the assembaly that much but hes he one with the rares :tongue:

Edited by phil skycrawler

I've been purposefully leaving achievements incomplete to give me something to do when I feel bored. And I've finally decided to take a second char to Rank 3. My main char's love interest. heh heh

LU

Oh Jeb you ol' dawg :grin:.

Hey crabby I'm playing tonight and tomarrow my friend list is ready! July 4 & 5 :wink:

Oh, erm this is arkward. My gametime is out atm like I said a few posts above :hmpf_bad:. Sorry pal :cry_sad:, I wont get back for a while but you will be the first to know when I do :sweet:.

Would you guys mind commenting on this. Its plummiting through the forums pretty fast and no one has commented :damn:

Thanks, CB

If your interested Iv'e seen some more ultimate players on the youtube dagg and extremeboostpancake they are amazing as your guy my character's main friend is jetpowerbutter I helped him get his valiant weapon. See ya when you renew. :classic:

Jeb who's your lover's faction? I had done the same but not the lover just rank 3....

Jeb who's your lover's faction?

She's Assembly but I gave up on her for now. She's on the UK server and my stepson(17) just started playing on Overbuild so I went back to US server. He's a Samurai named Infered.

Is it still worth using Faction tokens to buy that model pack and resell for gold coins? I haven't needed coins since before they changed the token price.

LU!

So...

Anyone played since the new patch/upgrade the other day? I started a new guy but can't seem to find the last flag in Avant Gardens near the launch pad behind all of the vendors. They put a property launch pad in there and now there is no flag? Need one more and I can't find it!

Not sure if I like the cape idea yet or not. Anyone higher than level 40? I fear they cap off at 40.

Just thought I would check. Only a few more months before I stop subscription and go play something else.

I haven't been able to play since Tuesday. Turns out my dude is lvl 39. I only saw a couple of 40s but I don't know if they continue earning exp. The good thing is there were a lot of new missions/quests added that give you plenty of opportunity to gain experience.

If they ever make the capes a separate armor slot instead of replacing the shoulder item, they will be a welcome addition to my gear set. My guy looks goofy wearing a big helmet and cape.

LU propaganda is coming sooon!

So...

Anyone played since the new patch/upgrade the other day? I started a new guy but can't seem to find the last flag in Avant Gardens near the launch pad behind all of the vendors. They put a property launch pad in there and now there is no flag? Need one more and I can't find it!

Not sure if I like the cape idea yet or not. Anyone higher than level 40? I fear they cap off at 40.

Just thought I would check. Only a few more months before I stop subscription and go play something else.

Higher than level 40 is impossible, I got two out of four of my guys at level 40 (other two at 39/38). However once you reach level 40 you dont gain more U-score but you just gain a higher percantage of money then you perviously would have. A basic example is a RttVE mission, and level before 40 and you would get 400 coins and 80 U-score for completing a mission. Whilest at level 40 you get 0 U-score and 2800 coins. Which is a really good way to earn money - be level 40 and do dailies.

I haven't been able to play since Tuesday. Turns out my dude is lvl 39. I only saw a couple of 40s but I don't know if they continue earning exp. The good thing is there were a lot of new missions/quests added that give you plenty of opportunity to gain experience.

If they ever make the capes a separate armor slot instead of replacing the shoulder item, they will be a welcome addition to my gear set. My guy looks goofy wearing a big helmet and cape.

LU propaganda is coming sooon!

I agree about the capes, they only work for a minorty of classes.

I wish they were like in the concept art :-

Summonerconcept.jpg

As it would look 110% better than now. Although I have bought a samurai cape, I think the armor looks better and I DONT recomend buyig any faction cape.

Another point - Spider boss! What do you all think?

Crabboy329