RoryoCox

Coruscant Speeders

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hello Eurobricks. This is my first LDD MOC on the site and I present it too you now. It is a variation of the Speeder included in 'Bounty Hunter Pursuit'. I have made them with some modifications and changed colours to three different colour schemes.

5354776619_f400d37271.jpg

5355392918_9ebe109756.jpg

5355392736_d2c40bff31.jpg

5354776737_9980524e66.jpg

You can find the LXF file HERE Hope you all enjoyed.

Nice work Burman, I like the subtle differences you made to the original model. Even though the changes are subtle the models look very unique. Great job once again.

You can find the LXX file HERE Hope you all enjoyed.

You mistyped LDD.

Nice job, Burman! They all have a good sci-fi feel and look like they would be at home in Ep. 2.

You mistyped LDD.

I think he meant to type .LXF.

Excellent MOD's 'Burman', you only need some kind of sci-fi looking dealership with an alien speeder salesperson...er salesalien ! :wink:

Great work and may the brick be with you ! :yoda:

I was going to say I'd like to see bigger pictures - when 800 years old you reach - see as good you will not hmmm :yoda: . But then I remembered I could just download your lxf and look at them that way - that's the beauty of LDD.

From memory I'd say these are a very good representation of the speeders in AOTC and if not, they'd certainly sit well in the SW universe. It's nice to see you experimenting with LDD too :thumbup: .

If I were to make any criticism at all, it would be that I'm not too keen on the straight/flat windscreens. I'd prefer to see something more angled, but that's just a personal preference.

Wow they all look pretty good! I especially like the red one. :blush: You left out the rear view mirrors, you did that on purpose right?

I've always loved speeders, so it's nice to see these Coruscant speeders in different colors and improved with the subtle mods. I hope to see one of these in real brickbuild soon. Thanks for your contribution Burman - indexed! :wink:

Nice work Burman.

This could be very useful if doing a civilian Star Wars MOC and one need a few speeders added.

Thanks for adding the lxf file.

blogged