CCOOK

MOD: Ultimate Emerald Night

Here's the Emerald Night in all its glory, only with multiple unique cars attached to it:

enu1.jpg

Two first-class club cars:

enu2.jpg

Baggage car and caboose:

enu3x.jpg

First-class regular car:

enufirstcar.jpg

Club cars opened:

enuclubs.jpg

Second-class car - notice the small tables in front of each seat:

enusecondcar.jpg

Third-class car - just seats in here:

enuthirdcar.jpg

Baggage car close-up:

enubaggageclosed.jpg

Baggage car top off (two safes and a huge luggage rack in here):

enubaggagetopoff.jpg

Baggage car wide open; the ramp folds up and slides into the bottom of the car:

enubaggageopen.jpg

Back view:

enuback.jpg

-CCOOK :jollyroger:

Oh my, I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn my Emerald Night into something as great as this! Great work!

It would be really nice to have seen an image of the train standing in a straight line!

Edited by HenrikLego

Great stuff, CCOOK.

I like how you've done the 2nd and 3rd class carriages, cramming in progressively more passengers as they do. Baggage car is cool too.

The double deck observation cars and nice red caboose lend a North American feel to what I've always seen as a British train. Perhaps it's a Canadian Pacific service.

:classic: :classic:

Very good! I was thinkin' for the second and third class to something similar! Good job :thumbup: ! Still, the caboose seems a little "on its own"...

Nice job although I think it would look better with some kind of observation/end car (the kind with the wraparound windows or the open balcony at the back) instead of the caboose. Were cabooses normally found on passenger trains?

Nice job although I think it would look better with some kind of observation/end car, the kind with the wraparound windows....

I agree.

*laugh*

Honestly, I didn't see your post until just now.

:classic: :classic:

Very good! I was thinkin' for the second and third class to something similar! Good job :thumbup: ! Still, the caboose seems a little "on its own"...

I think it's the kind of bricks the caboose is made of.

Nice job although I think it would look better with some kind of observation/end car (the kind with the wraparound windows or the open balcony at the back) instead of the caboose. Were cabooses normally found on passenger trains?

I'm for a observation car too.

I think it's the kind of bricks the caboose is made of.

I'm for a observation car too.

Me 3. I would think an Observation car would be more fitting than a caboose. It's too out of place. I LOVE the baggage car and the fold-out ramp, though. Great idea.

I think the caboose should have shared the engine's green color scheme.

I agree.

:-)

All right - here's the train split up and set on straight track; there's not really enough room to take a decent photo with the whole train in a straight line:

enustraight1.jpg

Here it is from the back - I hesitate to add power functions since they really mess up the look of the engine and its tender:

enustraight2.jpg

Here it is again:

enustraight3.jpg

Stay tooned in the coming weeks - I've already blue-printed the designs for an Allegheny double-piston locomotive and a General Electric ES44AC. . . . . . . :devil:

-CCOOK :jollyroger: