Sign in to follow this  
def

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum - Day Four

You do realize that is the stupidest plan ever. How in the world would people NOT proxy Salvatore after you've announced it like that?

Agreed, we shouldn't have too much trust in this proxy vote, but doing nothing is even getting us less information.

And that stuff about unity makes no sense. How will "showing unity" help to weed out sinisters. I suppose it is useful in allowing for the sinisters to HAVE to vote with us, but really, that makes no sense.

Agreed.

Assuming it is an innocent and we all proxy our votes to Salvatore, there will be no way to follow a pattern of voting.

If it's an innocent no, but if we happen to be on to a Sinister, the Sinister won't be the first to proxy their vote. And even if they would sacrifice one of their own, they cannot and will not keep this up...

Honestly... where is the logic? I'm a little worried how quickly people jumped on that. Try to think for yourselves. What if Jesus and Salvatore are sinisters, and somehow have collected your votes, and place it on someone who is innocent today? Isn't it a safer bet to just be who you are, and vote for who you want dead. As my friend Gaga has said many times: Can't read their po-po-poker face.

They don't have my full trust. I monitor closely what they do and where they lead us, but - as yesterday - again it looks like most can be learned from voting off Pavel today. Don't mistake trying to get information with trusting someone fully.

I agree. I do find it suspicious that the people "running the show" here have only managed one conviction that was kind of beneficial to us. I know sinisters are slimey beasts but with two investigators and a photographer working for us I thought we wouldve hit one by now. Here's to hoping tonights a good night! :classic:

That first investigator didn't really last long after his revelations and the second investigator has only now found a possible explanation for his findings that we are testing now. Unlike Martin, I just hope he manages to get some protection from the Sinister tonight. Then there's the photographic evidence that's been shared for everyone. So yeah, people are trying instead of 'hoping for a good night'.

The picture shows that Perry has no night action, is does not confirm his allegiance.

Furthermore, both space twins and Petey have yellow hands...

Someone should tell Dr. Blitzheifer that a lobotomy is just the removal of the frontal lobe, not the whole head. :wacko:

The picture doesn't show that Perry has no night action. It shows that Perry has either a. no night action b. didn't use his night action or c. couldn't use his night action.

I'd like to point out that this is totally devoid of any actual opinions or thoughts and includes vague statements directed at nobody in particular. This seems to be a reccuring theme in whatever Cookie says. :hmpf_bad:

And the reason 1've been saying since day 2 that I don't trust cookie one bit.

The picture doesn't show that Perry has no night action. It shows that Perry has either a. no night action b. didn't use his night action or c. couldn't use his night action.

I don't suppose it would help if I confirm that I am innocent and have no night action? I don't see why not. You all trusted just as much from Jesus with good faith, and his situation looked a lot more hostile than mine!

If it means that I'll be harshly treated tomorrow for not participating in this proxy plan, I might as well

Unvote: Havel Pavlov / sok117

and

Proxy: Salvatore Ricardo Samuels / Dragonator

I do agree with Pendleton on the usefullness of this plan, though. I don't see how it'll help now the majority have participated.

Sooo... anyone got the time?

Anyone plan on changing their votes or proxies?

Havel, got any compelling evidence you'd suddenly like to share?

Can I go back to bed? :tongue:

The "j'accuse" moved to me about just replying without giving real and usefull informations or hints, I should forward it to some residents and member staff.

Anyway I got one thought:

Martin Century's blood was green, and he sure was losing lot's of it while dying.

The assassing must have one :

-black suit, so we couldn't spot the...spots;

-green suit for the forementioned reason;

-a change or a uniform easy to sent to laundry (as staff members have).

- a uniform (spacesuit?) to put over the normal clothes.

Putting a meat hook on a poor soul would have stained even Howard Huges.

Martin Century's blood was green, and he sure was losing lot's of it while dying.

That was due to the disorder he suffered, not from a suit the assassin would've been wearing.

That was due to the disorder he suffered, not from a suit the assassin would've been wearing.

Maybe I wasn't clear: I know Martin's blood was green.

The point is that if you kill someone with a machete, blood stains will go everywhere. They flow and explode really everywhere.

There was lot's of Century's blood(ok, he blood was green,but that's not the real point) on the floor, and there should be lot's of blood on the assassin!!!

Since no one is goin' around blood covered, there must be some camouflage on those spots, hence the list of possibiles way to hide blood from clothes.

Did I explained it better?

The point is that if you kill someone with a machete, blood stains will go everywhere. They flow and explode really everywhere.

A piece of advice, if you may: don't overthink it.

Sorry, overthinking it's easy when close in an Asylum...that's why I come out with crazy erm.. insane stuff.

I'll stay quiet, listening to your opinion and reasoning.

Then I'll oil my wheels.

Sorry guys.

Sorry guys.

No worries. This appears to be your first game...of life...and the type of evidence you're looking for doesn't usually exist unless handed to somebody. So, while they're great points for investigation, they won't come around until someone with a night action uncovers them or maybe not at all. Our job is mostly to discern from behavior who is lying and who is telling the truths and that is what a mafia game life is all about.

Well seeing as how I have already made all the points I've had to make to prove myself as innocent, theres not much more I can share. If I hadn't convinced you guys already I'm probably not gonna do it in what little time we have left. So I'm gonna repeat all my points that I made today for those who haven't read them, if you need to see what was said that I countered, go ahead and look back in the day, but I'll just repeat them for my own sake.

wow, you sleep in a bit and suddenly all hell brakes loose, I knew we shouldn't have voted for the king, but you guys sure were hell bent to get a conviction yesterday, so I say shame to you guys, an innocent man dead, all for nothing. Now lets take a look at whats been discussed today...

why would a night investigator, crazy or not just come out and openly admit it? I mean really? there is no logic to that even if it means saving Nowheres skin. But considering your action is pretty useless as you will find out tomorrow if I am voted out, then I wouldn't worry to much as you arn't poseing a real threat to the sinisters. You find out that I'm not sinisterand assume I am sinister just because people who you found as sinister personally, I think your findings are so backwards that it wouldn't be wise to trust them at all, you don't know what these people are prescribing you, you may think your being helpful, but you may just be causing more harm. I do not believe you to be sinister, I think your actually trying to help our cause, but something isn't adding up with you.

I agree with this (besides you voting for me) I don't think Petey is sinister, but at the same time, I don't think that means we can just assume that he is getting opposite information (why would an asylum have that? so much confusion!). I don't think we can go on the info petey is getting, mainly because I know im insane, which is enough proof for me, but for others, you may just have to take my word for it, cause theres really nothing I can do to absolutely prove my innocence, but hopefully with points I will bring up, you could believe me.

Okay, but before I go to new points I want to adress this, you've got a mans life in your hands and you say "eh, sure, why the hell not" you don't really seem to care do you, we've lost our numbers greatly, and we don't have a single sinister death under our belt, and the only thing you have to justify your own reasoning is "Mr. Pavlov is new here", i've got news for you buddy, and this was pounded into my head by Jesus himself, (character roles were assigned randomly) just cause I'm new doesn't mean nothin'!

Yes, I'm left to question this, I shall admit that I didn't "go to bed early" persay, I was still here listening to what was being said. But I had the kings word that he was insane, and I may just be a sucker, but i believed him, I didn't want to stick my neck out for the chopping block if he revealed to be sinister, so I didn't speak up for him, which I now regret dearly, but you must understand that if he was sinister, I'd be sure you'd be voting for me today , which your all already doing anyways, but have stopped (which i am thankful for)

So you investigated me for not voting for the king or shadows or big cam, all people who turned out to be innocent, (though apparently shadows had malicious intent, so I'll give you that I guess)? I'm suspicious, for not voting for people who I thought to be innocent, If the king or anyone of those people turned out to be sinister, then by all means you can use that as evidence, but they were all innocent (still confused about shadows) so you don't really have a case. And I don't know what your definition is of "not very active" but I was there when there were still things to discuss, when everyone became hell bent on voting for the king, what more was I suppose to say? There wasn't even enough time left, if i had made a convincing argument, for everyone to unvote the king or pick someone else to lynch, and may I say that I was way more active then you, so next time you use these three word bits of evidence for your reasons on investigating me, get your facts straight first please! :wink:

If we have files about all the patients and there intents, why don't the staff go and get them, and we can have people who know how to read look at them? Unless the files are wrong, that would make sense as to why we haven't just gone in that filing cabinet and look at the answers are self and save nine innocent lives :wacko:

Well, thats all I have to say for now, I look forward to seeing where Ricardo decides to place his votes. This time, if I have gut feelings I will stick with them, so I won't proxy my vote yet, but I promise to proxy it If the vote is placed on someone I agree could be sinister.

I know for a fact you are worthless to us insanes, and theres no nicer way to put it then that, But I am truely insane, if there is an investigator somwhere out there, investigate me tonight with a system that you know works and inform petey that I'm insane. Were dealing with my life here, and I for one would like to see it in the best hands, cause I would really like to be able to live through this ordeal! If you pay attention to these lines i screamed out when I repeated you, how can you know for sure you arn't paranoid, naive, or sane!? You did condemn an innocent man to his death after all. :hmpf_bad: And I don't think anything in this nut house is unlikely anymore, grenades, machetes, switchers, magic poisons and pills! This place is a nuthouse and looking for things that are likely and waht were used to have gone out the window. So I am not sure that we, nor you, sould trust your findings.

Thanks for looking back on the day and realize that your accusations are false, yeah, and sorry for not voting for insanes, thats my bad, I don't get what the point of voting for someone when theres no chance of convicting, I wouldn't want to be part of an innocents death and I'm glad that I can hold that to my name, I'm damn proud of it!

You are either really sure about this or really dumb, your betting your life on an ability your not even sure about! better start writing your will up now, and if I do get convicted, you better not put up a fight tomorrow okay, im holding you to that.

first of all, martains dead, and our other investigator isn't accurate... at all. So I can see why we haven't managed to turn anything up in this backwards world. And don't go to bed yet, theres still a lot more in the day, so were not gonna "hope for a good night" were gonna sit here until we can get a good accusation.

I'm open to ideas, and I'm ready to hear what ricardo is going to do about all these votes.

Soo thats about it, I hope that that is convincing enough for you, cause thats all I got. I'm gonna just share everything I've learned or suspect so far so when tomorrow roles around you guys might have something to go on (thats right, I'm trying to help those who are condemning me)

so, I started here thinking that this was a nuthouse, and the easiest way to deduce who was right and who was wrong, were asking questions about their backround, I thought since the Nurse Pendleton or whatever could have potentially gone sinister after all the ridicule he faced being a male nurse, so I persued that inkiling for a bit, and dropped a ball about me thinking that peoples background could have something to do with their alliance, but Jesus was quick to through that though out the window, he was rather abrupt about it, so for whatever reason it was I began to follow him a bit more closly, and the picture with him doing something to the king had made me think, I began to think that maybe Jesus was a converter, think about it, converting alliances, religon, its all the same thing really. So I thought about that for a bit, and contacted The King, he said he had not felt any difference and that he was still completely insane, which is now safe to say he was. So I asked the king, and the king said that he didn't entirley trust Jesus, for one he lied to him about his night action, but the King was playing it on like he did trust him I also thought that since the King and the cheif were good friends, it may be smart to turn the King and have an inside man with access to the PR? no? When we started voting for the king, I thought maybe Jesus converted him and now was betraying him so people would believe he was truely insane, and I thought that would have been clever and devious, but that didn't turn out to be true. I'm jumping around a lot, but its all pointing to the same guy. So I thought for sure that the king was sinister, and asked him over at the corner about his true alliance because he was facing demise and had no point in lieing, and he told me he was truly insane, nor was he ever converted. Then the king died, and the cheif as well, and I was unsure of what to think, but my suspicions kept falling back to Jesus, everyone trusts him but he still hasn't been able to convict a sinister? Everyone is trusting him, which I don't like.

another point I want to bring up is the death of shadows. When we began voting for shadows I decided to contact The King again because a new thought had crossed my mind, another of those "what if Jesus is sinister" thoughts, I know Jesus is very good at these lifes, hes Jesus after all, and I know that shadows is very good at these lifes, so wouldn't it make sense to the sinisters to get rid of the big players first? Even though Shadows wasn't sinister, we still all voted him out, which I didn't like, I myself am only going to vote out sinisters, cause in these games of life, back in roman times, when I was neutral, I didn't like it when I was voted out just for being neutral, so I vow not to do it if its justifyed. So another reason why I didn't trust Jesus.

so that being said i will vote: Jesus/ Hinkley

I'm fighting a losing battle, so I might as well go down fighting, even though I'm fighting my friends and allies. I'm sorry it had to come to this, but I hope that through my death you can learn more information on the sinisters, I shall leave this world respecting you as equals, and I've had a hell of a time trying to catch sinisters with you guys, even though I won't be around to see any sinisters. Hopefully something I've said will change ricardo's mind.

and I'm gonna go out with a little bit of advice to you guys

1. Petey's ability is useless, which you will soon find out

2. watch out for Jesus

3. Sinisters wont have a problem proxying their vote when the person being voted for is insane, so watch out for people who only decided to proxy after the vote was cast, they should be watched cause they know they are getting rid of an insane.

Okay, thats all I guess, hopefully you can see you are all making a big mistake, and if not, well I hope you can learn something from my death, I wish you all good luck in your hunt, I just wish I could have been a part of it :cry_sad:

I just wish I could have been a part of it :cry_sad:

Jesus Christ, this will really suck if you're not Sinister. You don't sound sinister, but what else would you say if you were? *huh*

It's so unfortunate that Petey has claimed he has a power and the only way of testing it is to kill you. I'm so sorry. And I don't blame you for being suspcious of me, I would be too if I were you.

I feel we've been sidetracked the last two days by investigation claims. What were we planning on doing before Scouts came around and suggested King and then Petey came around and suggested Havel?

It might be a good idea to look back at where we were headed. If it turns out Petey and Mr. Nowhere are lying to us, we should look closely at what they were throwing us off track.

No hard feelings Petey and Mr. Nowhere, we have to look at all angles.

If you speak the truth, Pavlov, we will mourn you in the morning. Thanks for voicing out your suspicions instead of going all bitter on us.

Sorry to say that this is the only way we can come close to finding out the truth. Ho ho ho, it's time for you to go!

If you speak the truth, Pavlov, we will mourn you in the morning. Thanks for voicing out your suspicions instead of going all bitter on us.

Sorry to say that this is the only way we can come close to finding out the truth. Ho ho ho, it's time for you to go!

Oh, he brings a compelling argument. :look: I am tempted to unvote you Havel, but at this point I fear it will make no difference. Besides, if I unvote you now, and it turns out you are Sinister, I'll no doubt have fingers pointing at me next because of it. So I'll stand by this conviction, though now somewhat more unsure of myself...

Jesus does seem to have everyone wrapped around his thumb, myself included. Even if he doesn't mean to do it. If he turns out to be Sinister after all this, well, I can't say I'll be entirely surprised... Still, he's helped us thus far, right?

yeah, as much as I would like you guys to not vote me out, if it means finally finding some sinsiters, then I guess it has to be done, I wish you all the best of luck tomorrow, and make sure you give em' hell :cry_happy:

For a swansong, Havel's is the most heartfelt I've heard, and his reasoning is, well, reasonable. I'm having a hard time believing he's sinister.

Most of us have put our trust in Jesus' plan. I'm not sure how much it will tell us about who's voted, other than that there are (to my count) two people besides Havel who haven't yet voted. If Havel isn't sinister, it looks like Petey's ability is useless :wacko:

I feel we've been sidetracked the last two days by investigation claims. What were we planning on doing before Scouts came around and suggested King and then Petey came around and suggested Havel?

We didn't really have a clear suspect at that point. I'd imagine that someone who flew under the radar would have been voted out had any new arguements not been brought forth. A few people (the Chief included) were definetely headed in that direction. Unsuprisingly the non-contributing people have continued to not contribute and get away with it.

I am having second thoughts about Havel, however I do think it's neccesary to find out if Petey's investigation works or not and if he can be trusted. I can't think of any way around this without voting you out.

Vote Lynch Tally

Havel Pavlov/Sok117 20 (Zepher, Dragonator + Hinckley + Walter Kovacs + CorneliusMurdock + Admiral Ron + Lord Arjay + Rick + Bob + Rufus + Ricecracker + Sandy + Scouts + Quarryman + Peanuts + Yumiyoshi + Roncanator + Whitefang + iamded + ADHO15)

Jesus/Hinckley 1 (Sok117)

Proxy Vote Tally

Salvatore/Dragonator 18 (Hinckley, Walter Kovacs, CorneliusMurdock, Admiral Ron, Lord Arjay, Rick, Bob, Rufus, Ricecracker, Sandy, Scouts, Quarryman, Peanuts, Yumiyoshi, Roncanator, Whitefang, iamded, ADHO15)

There are 15.5 hours left in the day. And tonight's 'night' will be 24 hours again, so be ready to send in your night actions early.

OK, you guys, we have 15 hours to discuss what we're hearing from Havel. If he's Sinister, he's an amazing persuader. He's right that the Sinister would easily proxy to Sal if we were voting for one of our own. But, they have the advantage and they're playing chicken with us. Defying the plan would out them too easily. Perhaps they are willing to sacrifice one of their number for the proxy plan not to work.

But if we take out any of the inactive, who would it be? And if we're wrong, we're back to Petey's ability and if it works or not and we'd have to kill Havel to find that out anyway, which would leave us back where we started. We're kind of stuck testing Petey's ability, just like we were stuck voting for King yesterday to test what Mr. Nowhere was telling us.

If we're going to vote somebody else, and go for one of the inactive, who would it be?

Dr. Ballbricker (Ricecracker)

Ted Nathan Tompkins (Whitefang)

'Tamtam Timmers', Spacetwin #2 (Quarryman)

Misty 'Mrs' Monroe (badboytje88)

Dudley Eisenhower (MrLegoNinja)

Cookie Custer (Roncanator)

We've suspected them all before and they all fly pretty well under the radar. They've all escaped the vote or, for the most part, answering for themselves or their lack of activity.

As for "having everyone wrapped around my thumb," I'm well aware I'm not likely to live through the night and if we don't start convicting Sinisters soon, to be voted out sooner rather than later. :cry_sad: It's not the safest spot I've put myself in here... :look:

Great contribution hombre. :tongue:

Well, we've still got a lot of daylight left...

Mr Eisenhower, you aren't very talkative. This is the first time I've heard you talk today...

Having said that, Eisenhower did talk a fair bit yesterday. He doesn't seem so suspicious to me.

One other possibility is that Mr. Havel is so convincing because he's being coached by an expert. There was plenty of time between his posts and the first post and the original accusations for him to have coached by a devious and experienced scumbag. :cry_sad:

Ugh, this is insane...

If we're going to vote somebody else, and go for one of the inactive, who would it be?

Dudley Eisenhower (MrLegoNinja)

I am insane. I am in no way sinister. And later on you'll need me.

I am insane. I am in no way sinister. And later on you'll need me.

Oh, OK. Never mind then. Thanks for the info. :hmpf: