XimenaPaulina

[KEY TOPIC] Eurobricks MOC LXF Index

A Walk in the Park by Aanchir - LXF

Just thought I'd share this one. I have a couple other LDD MOCs here on Eurobricks, but I didn't ever host the MOCs themselves on Brickshelf, only pictures. If I update those topics with the LXF files, I'll link to them from here.

Nevermind. Got an explanation from Indexer :classic:

Edited by prateek

Medieval Village by omerai - LFX

I didn't make a new topic about this moc, but posted it in my previous thread. The village is inspired by Lego's Medieval Market Village set, and by Eurobricks' 2nd RCB.

Edited by omerai

Benny3000 made a 601-piece Lego Technic Road Grader that is discussed in this Eurobricks post. :thumbup: The LXF File has 286 building steps, and the PDF Parts List is attached.

That's weird, my ldd says it has 282 building steps *oh2* .

That's weird, my ldd says it has 282 building steps *oh2* .

It varries, it doesnt always generate building guide in same way.

Thanks for adding my Modular Starfighter design, KielDaMan!

I know you contacted me via Flickr about this, and I responded but never heard back from you (granted it took me a long time to respond), but you can also add the .lxf file of my flying car from last year's LDD Design Challenge Contest:

2278 Phoenix Fireball (.lxf file)

4803356853_2fdd557004_z.jpg

Phoenix Fireball in LDD by vynsane, on Flickr

@ vynsane: Your Flying Car reminds me a bit about the Jetsons (1960s TV cartoon): :tongue:

jetsons-car-hybrid-sound-ringtone-763628-763656.jpg

Thanks for adding my Modular Starfighter design, KielDaMan!

I know you contacted me via Flickr about this, and I responded but never heard back from you (granted it took me a long time to respond), but you can also add the .lxf file of my flying car from last year's LDD Design Challenge Contest:

2278 Phoenix Fireball (.lxf file)

No problem vynsane. For some reason I never received your reply from flickr. Anyway, it's really nice of you to share the LXF of this Phoenix Fireball Speeder. Honestly, I fell in love with this speeder the moment I saw this during last year's LDD contest. :wub: I really would like to build this in real bricks so I can have a copy of this fantastic creation. I'm gonna add this to the index shortly when I get home. Thanks once again! :thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words! Bear in mind, some of the connections are a bit dodgy on the Fireball - I learned a lot about translating from LDD to Real Bricks with that build. You may want to make some modifications to sturdy her up a bit.

I posted some film vignettes in my topic here. I'll update the same post as I make more. :classic:

Anonther starfighter for the index! :thumbup:

lddscreenshot1.png

LCSA's Megagamma-VII Starfighter, the Azure Streak. :laugh:

Some trivia :classic::

-The LXF name is different from the MOC name, but the reason for the different names is because I changed the starfighter names shortly before the creation of the MOC's topic.

-Also, in the LXF there is two more Minifigs. :wink:

The topic of the MOC and the most important: LXF File

This MOC didn't get its own topic, since it's not really a creative MOC so much as an experiment with LDD's newest parts. Is it still allowed in this index?

Dodecahedron by Aanchir - LXF

This MOC didn't get its own topic, since it's not really a creative MOC so much as an experiment with LDD's newest parts. Is it still allowed in this index?

I honestly think this MOC deserves its own topic since creating such a complicated geometric shape is quite tricky to do especially in precisely getting the correct angles to come up with the final design. Normally it's a basic requirement for LDD MOCs to have a separate topic but I'll include this in the Index because it's a worthy addition IMO. But next time don't be hesitant to share your creations on separate topics, for all we know other members might find your designs interesting and educational and might encourage healthy and informative discussion. :wink:

@DLuders & Giovanne: already added your LXFs, thanks for sharing.

@ADHO: I cannot add your movie MOCs because there are no LXFs. And if ever I'll add them, I'll put them together in one entry only (since there are quite many) and just provide the link to your topic.