XimenaPaulina

[KEY TOPIC] Eurobricks MOC LXF Index

@Bojan Pavsic: I've already added your Sikorsky Helicopter LXF as well as your Technic Forkilift you pointed out to me via PM. I rarely visit the Technic forum so any lead in LDD MOCs posted there with accompanying LXFs would help for their inclusion here in this Index. :wink:

Indeed we do. Thanks for sharing this VLMN8R! Added to the Index. :thumbup:

Not to be picky, but my collection of letters and numbers is vmln8r :tongue: Thanks for indexing though.

Not to be picky, but my collection of letters and numbers is vmln8r :tongue: Thanks for indexing though.

Whoopsie! Well in fairness your username is quite confusing to read with all those random letters. :grin: Anyway, thanks for sharing those two and hope to see more Technic LDD designs from you.

I've put lxf files for two different versions of speeder bike here in MOC Speeder Bike topic in the Star Wars forum.

I'm not sure if these are appropriate for indexing as they're kind of incomplete due to some illegal connections - I'll let you decide.

Cheers,

Praiter Yed

Edited by Praiter Yed

I've put lxf files for two different versions of speeder bike here in MOC Speeder Bike topic in the Star Wars forum.

I'm not sure if these are appropriate for indexing as they're kind of incomplete due to some illegal connections - I'll let you decide.

Angelique by Aanchir - LXF

Just a Hero Factory MOC I figured I'd post.

Added both!

Racers MOCs by Toa Of Justice

I made some of these months ago. Unfortunately, I had more inspiration to create than time to publish, so I just kept creating these models until today.

I might add more MOCs to that topic as I create them, so stay tuned! :grin: I'll try to remember to make a new post in this index topic if I update my MOC topic.

Click on any picture to enlarge it.

#1 - The Torpedo: An extremely sleek Tiny Turbo. This model was made in DesignByME, so it can be bought as of August 29, 2011 for USD $17.45.

torpedo1.png

LXF File

#2 - 2012 TT-R: My vision of a 2012 Tiny Turbo. It features a new grill element on the front.

0_2012_tt-r_1.png

LXF File

#3 - High Tech Racer: A race car made with Hero Factory elements and classic bricks. This model was made in DesignByME, so it can be bought as of August 29, 2011 for USD $49.30.

0htr1.png

LXF File

#4 - Formula A Racer: A F1-style racer with a heavenly design. It features a removable engine cover.

far1.png

LXF File

#5 - Alpha Angel: A beautiful racing machine designed to resemble an angel in flight. It features front wheel steering and pop-up boosters. Inspired by the Kamata Angelus from Ridge Racer 7.

aa1.png

LXF File

#6 - Nitro Rebel: Last, but sure as heck not least, I give you...the Nitro Rebel! This is a large-scale racing pickup truck with lots of fire. It features opening doors, tailgate, and hood. Also, check out the interior! This was supposed to be a revamp of the Team McQueen Mater combo model, but it ended up taking more inspiration from Off-Road Power instead.

nr01.png

LXF File

-Toa Of Justice

Lovely work qwarek7. And thanks for sharing. This could serve as inspiration for a lot of builders :classic: An LDD builders tag is heading your way.

I see however, you have used a lot of bricks in colors that were never produced. Did you know you can use LDD Manager to spot those bricks, and also find which colors the brick has been produced in? It'd be cool to see a modded version that could be built with ABS :sweet:

Another question: what does the 1x2 tile at the end of the scene do? *huh*

Index updated.

Thanks for the continuous contributions guys, sorry it took a while before I indexed all your fantastic LDD MOCs due a relatively long break. :blush: Keep 'em coming! :thumbup:

:grin: I was just about to link to my Hogwarts Castle, but I see you added it already. Thanks, KDM! :classic:

Lovely work qwarek7. And thanks for sharing. This could serve as inspiration for a lot of builders :classic: An LDD builders tag is heading your way.

I see however, you have used a lot of bricks in colors that were never produced. Did you know you can use LDD Manager to spot those bricks, and also find which colors the brick has been produced in? It'd be cool to see a modded version that could be built with ABS :sweet:

Another question: what does the 1x2 tile at the end of the scene do? *huh*

Thank you very much Superkalle. Also thanks for the tag.

I actually have saved an extra file of the hull http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=8100(betaversion: please read my post at My link) and wanted you ask anyway where to post brick-groups helpfull for other builders. I have a shipbase according to Captain Green Hair´s great ship-building tutorial, some trees and a nice solution for timber framework/truss in LDD

6057958860_3bbf345d8c_m.jpg6057411437_b8c329452e_m.jpg

which I´d like to share. Is there an index I can put them to?

To the colour aspect: No, didn´t know that there is a tool to analyse the coloursheme. I think I already tried to install the LDD manager but it didn´t work for some reason. If you could help me out here a bit I would be happy to post an edited version.

The 1x2 brick: I think it´s a letter I wanted to place in the Captain´s cabin.I forgot him when I made the screenshots. However I´ve already reworked the Annaconna and will upload a final version (and also a recoloured one)that should be cleaned by all the little flaws I still found. I would do it right now but unfortunately I don´t have my notebook right now.

Edited by qwarek7