Sign in to follow this  
lemon_squeezer2

Border gatehouse

Ever have one of those projects where you built half of it, had an idea, tore it down and restarted?

This was one of those projects. Only I did not tear it down once. It did it no less than four times to different segments. For the past year I have wanted to build a larger castle such as this, but whenever I started, I found that I did not have enough grey. Heck, when I joined CC over a year ago in October, I had a grand total of 150 2x1s and handful of 2x2s. So, I started saving.

And saving

And saving until I had the funds to make several large orders over the past four months. Those 150 2x1s? I now have nearly 800. I know that I

Thats one sweet looking fortress, i like the way youve done the stairs very orignal.

I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Sweet little thing ! I like how you used thoe 2X1 bricks to give the impression of a real castle wall. :) Maybe you could add more minifigs so it ads life (castle were overcrowded :P )

Looks good! I like how you have done the drawbridge mechanism, and the whole structure looks great.

Hope yo do well in the CC contest, I have still got to take pics of my entries.

Jon.

WOW! :oD It looks great. I really like how you used the 2x2 & 1x2 blocks. Good luck with the contest! :)