J4ke

[MOC] Chibi Shadow

gallery_101_23_281.gif

5343014834_1194ab2a88.jpg

Chibi Shadow - 3/4 by .Jake, on Flickr

Inspired by FBTB's Chibi Fighter contest, and my recent playthrough of SW: TFU, I built this. It may or may not be my final entry to the contest, as I have a few other ideas I want to work on first. Still, I absolutely love how this turned out.

It wasn't without its challenges, like the wings. And the body. And cramming a fig into the cockpit. But it was a very enjoyable build.

More pics in the Photoset. Comments welcomed!

Nice J4ke.

I saw it on flickr and I hoped you'd be flashing it here as well.

It's so cute, you almost want to give it a hug :wub:

Though I guess that would be kinda inappropriate? :laugh::blush:

blogged

I love the concept of the chibi ships, and only heard of them a few hours ago! I'm a fan of the Rogue Shadow, it's the second set I bought coming out of my dark age, and will always have a soft spot for it. You really did its asymmetrical design justice. Lovely!

I love how you not only shrunk the ship, you also snubbed off the wings. Best of luck in the contest!

Good on you 'J4ke' for creation a spaceship that is cute, cool and still look dark andf evil ! :thumbup:

Great work and may the brick be with you ! :yoda:

Very nice work on this miniaturized Rogue Shadow! It still retained its signature overall shape even if scaled down to size. And it's nice to see StarKiller can be fitted in that 'cramped' interior space. Great work! :thumbup:

It's kind of cute! Very nice execution of Chibing the ship. Looks perfect! Can't wait to see what else you can come up with. :classic: