Dreamweb

Magical tricks

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

NOTE: All the pictures seen in this post are 100% real. No Photoshop or any image editing (copying, pasting elements of one picture to another etc.) was used! This is real stuff!

- Hello everyone, it's magic time! I am the Magician, and this is my beautiful partner - Cassandra!

1_hello.jpg

- Sit and relax, for now you will witness some true LEGO magic!

- First we shall do some good old-fashioned levitation. We shall begin by levitating some objects. Please observe. I'm holding one end of the rope, and my partner is holdind the other one.

flying_rope1.jpg

- Now she releases her end and... voila!

flying_rope2.jpg

- The rope is so steady you can walk on it, as presented by Cassandra:

flying_rope3.jpg

- And now is the time for human levitation! I shall make my partner float in the air...

flying_woman1.jpg

- Up we go!

flying_woman2.jpg

- Some fancy tricks in the air...

flying_woman3.jpg

- Hope you're not dizzy?

flying_woman4.jpg

- Enough, get back from that ceiling!

flying_woman5.jpg

- Alright, next thing we're gonna do is invisibility. I shall make Cassandra disappear!

invisibility1.jpg

- First just the legs...

invisibility2.jpg

- And a little more...

invisibility3.jpg

- Ta-da! She's gone!

invisibility4.jpg

- Don't worry, she's reappearing!

invisibility5.jpg

- Now I shall make Cassandra grow bigger!

grow.jpg

- And finally the all time classic. That's it - a rabbit out of a hat!

rabbit1.jpg

- Whoa! Tha't a big rabbit!

- Eeeek!

rabbit2.jpg

- I shall make him fly away!

- Woohoo!

rabbit3.jpg

That's all the magic for now, hope you enjoyed it! Any comments, as always, are welcome!

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Wow, this is a totally fun magical presentation Dreamweb! I enjoyed very much 'watching' all these magic tricks. Great job on all those trick photography! Seriously I had a headache trying to figure out how you did those but I gave up in the end. Excellently done overall! :thumbup:

Since I'm really curious, I might have to consult this guy to expose your magic secrets! :tongue:

This is a really fun series. I'm genuinely curious how you did it if there is no Photoshop used. Hopefully you can reveal your tricks sometime in the future :wink:

Thanks for your comments. :classic: If you're interested, the Brickshelf gallery is now public and can be seen HERE, but all pictures from the folder are visible in this thread anyway. :wink:

Man, this is awesome! The only thing to improve it would be the series one magician!

Yeah, I was thinking about the series one magician, unfortunately I don't have one so I had to make one myself. :tongue:

Thanks for your comments everyone! Actually I came up with the idea of the rope thingy a year ago or so, but it was only recently that I decided to turn this into a magic show and add those other tricks. :classic: