5331973234_52c88c44e1_z.jpg

Control Room

5307560401_dc28015734_z.jpg

Conference Room

5307958028_097ea7796e_z.jpg

Forensic LAB

5307945764_0da22973f2_z.jpg

Edited by jth781

Now that's a real Police HQ - huge as it should be with lots of functional rooms and details inside. I particularly like the multi-prison cells and the conference room. The only thing that I would critique are the grey walls in front which are a bit inconsistent with the overall white color scheme of the building, but I assume you ran out of white wall panels? But overall, you did a great job expanding the standard Police HQ to make a better one of your own. :thumbup:

BTW, your MOC would be better appreciated if you deeplink the photos in your post. To do that, just right click on the pic > choose Medium 640 or 800 > right-click again on the photo > choose 'Copy Image Location' and then paste the Image URL in the Insert Image Icon when you edit your post, like this:

5331973910_bb76a0d2c4_z.jpg

Hope that helps! :wink:

So im taking Kieldaman advice ad redoing the front a little I had to order some more pieces I will post new pictures soon

Wonderful police station. I've worked in a police station as a civilian, and you've really done an excellent job of capturing some of the details that you'd find in a real station. I love the fact that you've kept the back open in a LEGO City style. Very nicely done.

Very nice job on this HUGE police HQ jth781 :thumbup: Did you buy multiple sets of 7744 or did you order extra pieces. I built a similar concept comprised of two set of 6332 Command Central Post from 1998. Not nearly as big though, outa room :grin: still having trouble loading pics tho *huh* Cant wait to see new pics of the modifications! Keep up the good work!

That's an awesome police station! I like your creative use of stickers and things from the new police sets, as well as the vehicles in the garage and the training room. I wonder how much it would go for if it was a real Lego set... :thumbup:

Wow! That is very impressive. I love how big it is, and how many rooms there are. I just wish you'd taken more photos!

There are lots more photos on my Flickr Page

More Pictures

Now that's a huge police station. Great work! This would be a most wanted police station for the town police-nut.

New Pictures

Exterior

5462350951_dcc61cec7c.jpg[/img]

New Control Room

5462348313_20fccee91b.jpg

Edited by jth781

The exterior is much improved without the gray wall sections. Wish I had the pieces (and space) to build a station this nice.