Dazmundo

Not sure if I should be proud or not

Just got back from my inlaws and while we were there we had a root around in their loft and found a shoe box packed full of LEGO (it was all the LEGO my wife and her sister had owned). I obviously got it down and started having a rummage and very quickly identified that in amongst all the LEGO was the 6049 Viking Voyager set (I didn't know it's name or number I just recognised it) and I even managed to build most of it before I came across the instructions buried in the bottom of the box. I was quite proud of myself, my mother-in-law gave me a funny look. The rest of the box appears to be sets 510-520-530 and at least one other so loads of bricks, along with a Fabuland set 3633-Motor Boat.

I really enjoyed my afternoon :classic:

Unfortunatelly I had to put the box back :sad:

D

Good job on impressing the mother-in-law. :-). My MIL got me back into Lego with the Transport Ferry.

Ive done the same thing before, when helping to tidy up my sons freinds playroom ive found various parts of sets left lying about that i recognise,the front end of Jabba's sail barge, and old Arc 170 starfighter wing etc.... Brings a tear to my eye sometimes :laugh:

Edited by charlieboy

Ive done the same thing before, when helping to tidy up my sons freinds playroom ive found various parts of sets left lying about that i recognise,the front end of Jabba's sail barge, and old Arc 170 starfighter wing etc.... Brings a tear to my eye sometimes :laugh:

It's funny how LEGO makes people feel. I remember me and my friend would talk on the phone about LEGO when we were like 12, I think he got a Wookie Catamaran and Zaktan for Christmas or something. :cry_happy:

Could just be me, but has this become the thread for "how does Lego make you feel?"

If it is, it should probably be moved to the community forum. Am I right?