Sign in to follow this  
def

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum - Day Three

Last time in Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum

5338822338_30a4cdb6c8_z.jpg

A majority of the hospital felt Shadows was simply too suspicious a person to let run around the hospital, though he fought it to the very end.

Now, on to

5338813600_de2eaf458e_z.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fog has lifted, and the sky is a little clearer today. Unfortunately, there is no connection between improving weather and improving conditions in the hospital.

brickpaper3.png

The staff stands around in the washroom, contemplating and cleaning the night's mess.

5338608870_ed579fb0a5_z.jpg

I came in to tell you, Mitchell was… What's that?

Dr. Rajim showed the head of Martin Century to the fair doctor. "We are presuming it was the Walrus' gang. Hung upside down, throat slashed. Sir, it was an atypically repellent scene." Dr. Blutziegel took in the sight before him.

Take his head to my office. There's an empty jar next to Mitchell's. As for the body, hmmm…. Incinerate it. It won't tell us anything.

Nurse Pendleton twitched his head back to get the doctor's attention. "There's more, follow me, if you will."

Pendleton had already started cleaning the area around the broom closet.

5338608920_9b2e11354c_z.jpg

"The M.O. is different. The location was the same as Siggy's was, but the body parts were haphazardly thrown in the closet. They just sort of spilled out when I opened the door."

Dr. Blutziegel inspected the head of the former Sparky Trucks.

What a peculiar situation. Is it possible that the doors of this place are not secure? Clean up this mess, I'll take the head with me.

Dr. Blutziegel walked off toward his office.

A surprisingly short time later, the doctor assembled the patients and staff.

5338725314_e87e63b689_z.jpg

Everybody, I'm sure you have an idea of what's happened since yesterday, simply by looking at who's here and who's not. I have some sad news.

First of all, I have the results of Mitchell's lobotomy. They came back, well, somewhat inconclusive. He was Insane, but he was not working with us. He was following his own path.

Second, Martin Century was murdered last night. I have tested him as well, and he most definitely was Insane. His loss will be mourned.

Last, Sparky Trucks was murdered as well, and we are at a loss as to how it could have happened. We will be doubling our lockdown efforts tonight. Still, Trucks was also not trying to help us. He was Insane, but not with us.

If anyone has any information, I urge you to keep it close to your chest and use it carefully.

Four deaths. Senseless deaths. This is on your hands.

The doctor turned around and returned to his study.

Patients look out the window, and the sky is so far away from them. A low howl of wind brushes against the wall of the hospital.

Day three has begun. All remaining players have 48 hours in which to vote on a lynch.

The Rules

1. There are two opposing sides in this game, the Insane and the Sinister Insane. The Sinister Insane win when they outnumber the Insane and can kill Dr Blutziegel. The Insane win when they’ve killed or lynched all of the Sinister Insane.

2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them by lynching the member with the most votes. One vote can cause a lynch. To vote or to take back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character or unvote: character, using bold letters. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated. If you can't or don't want to vote, you may proxy your vote to another player by using the following sentence: proxy: character. Proxy lasts a single game day, and you can unproxy using the sentence unproxy: character. You may not vote for yourself to be lynched. Your own proxy vote against you will not be counted.

3. Days last 48 hours. Voting begins when the day begins. No waiting is necessary. It ends after 48 hours. Voting can change up until that final moment. Days will start and finish around midnight, Japan-time. Calibrate your clock accordingly.

4. Every player will receive a PM letting them know their positions, and possibly their abilities. These are subject to change, and are part of the game mechanics, and should be treated as such. You are expected to role play until the end of the game.

5. The night abilities have a pre-specified order of effect. ie. role-blocker supercedes killer, so if a role-blocker targets a killer as the killer targets the role-blocker, the role-blocker will live. This list is predetermined and will be revealed after the game has finished. When the day ends, you will have a posted amount of hours in which to submit night moves. The night should last either 24 or 48 hours, depending on my schedule.

6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are dead. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody to comment on how you like the game, but please do not post anything that might influence game players actions.

7. Do not edit your posts. If you make a mistake and want to correct it, just repost it with an 'Excuse my nonsense above, I meant to say...'

8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Please use your own words, and never post unpostable information, as listed in the PM. Claiming roles in thread is forbidden. Describing roles is okay. (ie. "I'm the cop!" is verboten. "I went through his stuff last night." is perfectly fine.) Do not directly quote other people's PMs. In this game, there is only 'talking,' so there is nothing to quote.

9. PM players as much as you like, just don't call them Potato Messages. No potatoes allowed to inmates. Please be inventive, using your own phrases, like, "Let's speak in the corner."

10. I will be using two voices in the game, the game runner and Dr. Blutziegel. The game runner's rules will always hold true, and be written in plain text. Questions about game rules should be addressed with me via PM or the discussion thread. Hospital rules may be asked in thread to Dr. Blutziegel. Blutziegel will speak in green. Dr. Blutziegel has a low tolerance for inane patient questions.

11. In game, you can't kill/convert/etc. Dr. Blutziegel, so don't waste a night action on it.

12. Breaking a rule or directive will, at least, get you a smack on the head from Dr. B (aka, a penalty vote). At worst, it will involve you being booted from the game.

13. About meta-gaming. As a serial meta-gamer (despite thinking it poor game play), I've designed this game to be anti-meta. Using the number picker at random.org, avatars were assigned rooms, then players were (for the most part) randomly assigned avatars, and after those were settled, roles and powers were randomly assigned. There is no connection between hospital roles and game roles. So have fun in the game, but don't think nurses are being led by the doctors, or there is any meaning between room groupings. If you do, you will shoot yourself in the foot and hurt your team.

The Players

drb.jpgDr Blutziegel (def, NPC)

st-dr1.jpgDr Ballbricker (Ricecracker)

st-dr2.jpgDr Rajim (Admiral Ron)

st-nur1.jpgNurse Pendleton (Zephyr)

st-nur2.jpgNurse Pepper (Bob the Construction Man)

st-nur3.jpgNurse Penny (Yumiyoshi)

m-munch.jpgPerry Noid (ADHO15)

c-sailor.jpgSalvatore Ricardo Samuels (Dragonator)

m-senor.jpgSeñor Canny Bolero (Iamded)

b-holden.jpgRyan Catchers (Rick)

b-caveman.jpgTed Nathan Tompkins (Whitefang)

b-lilsanta.jpgSandy Craws (Sandy)

b-cat.jpgCat Manuel (The Penguin)

b-king.jpgThe King of Delaware (KingoftheZempk)

r-mrn.jpg'Mr. Nowhere' (Scouts)

r-wolfboy.jpg'Lupo' (Rufus)

r-chief.jpgChief Washing Bear (JimButcher)

r-jesus.jpgDougie "Jesus" Douglas (Hinckley)

r-pyro.jpgPetey Pirowski (Peanuts)

c-spacetwin.jpg'Timtam Timmers', Spacetwin #1 (Lord Arjay)

m-spacetwin.jpg'Tamtam Timmers', Spacetwin #2 (Quarryman)

c-prof.jpgProfessor Diem (Walter Kovacs)

c-mrs.jpgMisty 'Mrs' Monroe (badboytje88)

s-spaceman.jpgStanley Spussemmin (Cornelius Murdock)

s-gi.jpgDudley Eisenhower (MrLegoNinja)

s-chef.jpgCookie Custer (Roncanator)

s-pkd.jpgHavel Pavlov (Sok117)

The Departed

Day/Night One

5328699484_b0d3a8d57e_t.jpg Cameron 'Big Cam' Oaktree (Big Cam) (Insane)

Day/Night Two

5339448230_2dea07a159_t.jpgKevin 'Shadows' Mitchell (Shadows) (Insane, independent)

5337999291_3da81713bd_t.jpgSparky Trucks (TinyPiesRUs) (Insane, independent)

5337999317_ebf260f133_t.jpgMartin Century (Stash2Sixx) (Insane)

Reserves

1. Cralegoboy

2. Professor Flitwick

3. Eskallon

4. Callmepie

5. DannyLongLegs

6. Legonator

7. Emperor Claudius Rome

8. Captain John Paul

Oh God, what a crazy night! I'm unsure whether to be glad or dismayed about the deaths of Shadows and Trucks, but it's definitely a loss to lose Martin. Luckily, though, it seems as though there's an Insane killer! Did anybody learn anything last night?

Oh, no, why did nobody protect Martin? That's not very good for us insanes, as he had investigating skills.

I'm not very sad about Mitchell and Trucks, as we already knew about Mitchell's allegiance and Trucks doesn't seem to be different from him. Saves us another day, when we would have to convict him.

So, the sinisters stroke again. So, if there's anyone with us who has stopped someone from using his night action, he may have got their killer. If there is a protector among us, why didn't he protect Martin, as he seemed to have a rather important role? Whatever else he did, I hope it was worth it. :sceptic:

May I join his incineration? :sweet:

Oh my 3 deaths last night! Thats awefull. I mourn for the loss of Mitchell, he was an OK guy, neither insane nor sinister insane. Too bas sparks got murdered last night. I couldn't care less about the alien, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Am I the only one who is questioning the saneness of our beloved doctor Bloodbrick? He lets a group of insane people vote one person a day off, who gets lobotomised and the killing still continues. We're all going to die! Or I might be going insane...

Cookie your still on top of my suspects list!

I couldn't care less about the alien, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Um, Martin was the only one on that list that was actually on the good side. And he said he had an important night ability. While I, too, had doubts about him yesterday, I don't think any good insane person can doubt him now. It is a terrible loss for our side. I have my own idea as to who the "bad rubbish" is.

Three deaths do not sit well with me. Martian Century was insane, but his accusations were definitely a little to much to make people think he was. So I don't think we can draw anything from people who were accusing him, needless to say I myself did not accuse him of anything, but those who did have an equal chance of being insane or sinister because of the way he conducted himself.

I still don't know if it was a good idea to kill Shadows though, sure he may have not been with us, but he was willing to proxy his vote to us, and thats more fire-power against supposed sinisters. I would have liked to know the side he was playing for when he was killed.

And the murder of Sparky Trucks is quite surprising in deed, I guess it means there are two people out there with the stomach to kill people. I don't remember him raising any red flags with me, but he must have done something wrong to get himself killed like that. I think the person who killed him was working alone, whereas with the Martians death, they would need several people to get it to look that ceremonious. So we may have a vigilante on our hands as well. And again, another of these insanes without a true alliance, its very worrisome indeed. I think we should start looking towards the staff. Someone would have to have access in and out of the ward, cause I think that the sinisters are acting as a group.

I can't say it's shocking that Martin was killed, he all but stated he was in the investigator yesterday. But I will mourn his loss. I voted against him, and I feel bad for that, but I found his constant jumping around without explanation confusing. I would like to advise whoever is on our side protecting people to step it up, Martin was an easy target to protect last night, if you had thought it out.

Well, nothing new to go on to my knowledge. I will investigate further where I can, and get back to you all later in the day.

When looking at staff, I look at Nurse Pendelton. She voted for Stash, with no valid reason I recall.

whats a stash?

If you mean the Martian, then I can't say I agree with you, the way the Martian was conducting himself was enough to make anyone think he was hiding something. But I agree that I don't like the look of Nurse Pendelton, she seems like the one to be sinister, But I can't be sure, I'm gonna go over my notes for the last couple of days and see what I can dig up. But I am very suspicious of him.

I couldn't care less about the alien, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Are you sure you're insane like the rest of us here. We lost someone with a very important ability and you're fine with it? :sceptic:

Martian Century was insane, but his accusations were definitely a little to much to make people think he was.

As I said yesterday, too much of a risk to vote him off just for the harshness of his accusations. I was willing to let him prove himself over the next couple of days. I guess he doesn't need to prove his innocence anymore...

I can't say it's shocking that Martin was killed, he all but stated he was in the investigator yesterday. But I will mourn his loss. I voted against him, and I feel bad for that, but I found his constant jumping around without explanation confusing. I would like to advise whoever is on our side protecting people to step it up, Martin was an easy target to protect last night, if you had thought it out.

So you'd be fine with getting him lynched yesterday, but on the other hand, you'd like to see him protected for the night? Although I do agree, I find it very surprising and worrying to see no one saw the need to protect him in one way or another.

People like you and the bearded 'lady' there are the brains we need on our side. :hmpf:

Well, nothing new to go on to my knowledge. I will investigate further where I can, and get back to you all later in the day.

You will have news later? And where may that be coming from?

When looking at staff, I look at Nurse Pendelton. She voted for Stash, with no valid reason I recall.

whats a stash?

If you mean the Martian, then I can't say I agree with you, the way the Martian was conducting himself was enough to make anyone think he was hiding something. But I agree that I don't like the look of Nurse Pendelton, she seems like the one to be sinister, But I can't be sure, I'm gonna go over my notes for the last couple of days and see what I can dig up. But I am very suspicious of him.

You both realize that Nurse Pendelton is a man, correct?

These deaths last night were rather surprising, I too feared that the Martian would die, but Sparks' death came out of left field. Did anyone learn anything last night that could help us today?

Poor Martin. Poor Sparky.

What's happening inside this hospital? Who is, or who are the culprit?

Suddenly this is no more a place where people can find a way to sanity; it's only a road leading to the Big Sleep.

There are some patients that seems different, as if something has been awakened.

I can't understand the violence. I can't understand 4 deaths.

Something is clearly wrong, and it's in front of our eyes.

In front of my eye. gigglegiggle giggle.

I'm glad it wasn't my turn to clean up. Blood is so sticky and it's difficult to wash it aways from my

You will have news later? And where may that be coming from?

I know, He said the same thing yesterday, with no results, I don't think hes off getting any info at all :sceptic:

You both realize that Nurse Pendelton is a man, correct?

yes :tongue:

I am afraid that in life I did not trust Martin. But, after he basically publicly stated his investigative role... well, that changes things doesn't it. I will admit, I did not want Shadows dead, and I thought that the investigative role may be a ploy, but, as the day wound down, I started to fear that he was not someone to vote for. I would have unvoted him, BUT I did not want people to think I was weakening in not voting Shadows. That being said, it looks like I was wrong on both counts.

You may vote for me if you like. You won't be losing a major asset, I have little to bring to the team, but you won't be helping yourselves at all number-wise. I'm just trying to do the best I can. I want to celebrate and live my life.

And thank you Pepper. I AM A MAN.

Enough of this. Bear is sorry that we lost an innocent, but it is good that we killed off two neutrals, or independents. But back to business.

I'm just going to say it. I still do not trust Jesus completely. He could've easily allied with Martin to draw the vote away from himself and onto and Independent. This does not clear him. He could've easily made this convoluted plan as a Sinister. But, I also think we should put our attention on those quiet ones. Here's my list so far:

Arjay

Quarry

BobTCM (not a word yesterday)

Yumiyoshi

ADHO

WhiteFang

Sandy (also voted for Martin yesterday)

The Penguin

I say we look at this list and determine who could potentially be Sinister. Unless someone found anything useful during the night?

As to my lack of information, I can only tell you what my allies are telling me, and yesterday I did my best to bring to light what they were informing me of. We're all sort of lost at this point, I'm just investigating where I can. Making contacts and hoping that something turns up, it's the best I can do.

Not a good night for us. Sure, it could be worse (I could have been hurt!) but the fact remains that these independents still appear to be classed as insane so I'd assume that they would also stand in the way of the sinisters overpowering us. Oh, we also lost Martin - an investigator. Great. :hmpf_bad:

I have my own idea as to who the "bad rubbish" is.

Who? There's not much use in keeping your thoughts to yourself, is there?

I would like to advise whoever is on our side protecting people to step it up, Martin was an easy target to protect last night, if you had thought it out.

True, though this also applies to Jesus given that protecting innocent insanes was one of the reasons his ability is apparently useful:

I've been thinking about it and it's possible that I could save someone's life if I think someone is going to be killed or targetted by the Sinister. If I think they'll go after the investigator I can switch the investigator with a non-action insane to spare the life of the one with the important role. Also, if it doesn't work, it reveals that someone is either not insane or has been protected.

So why is Martin dead?

A few people are being suspiciously quiet. Most notable is Ted Tompkins, who doesn't appear to have anything to contribute when he does speak up. Anyway, I have nothing else to add in the way of information. Hopefully we actually make some progress in finding the sinister today.

Who? There's not much use in keeping your thoughts to yourself, is there?

I was referring to Misty, who used the same phrase to describe Martin. I thought that much was obvious. Not that I know whether he's sinister or not but because he was being so callous about the death of an important ally.

Enough of this. Bear is sorry that we lost an innocent, but it is good that we killed off two neutrals, or independents. But back to business.

I'm just going to say it. I still do not trust Jesus completely. He could've easily allied with Martin to draw the vote away from himself and onto and Independent. This does not clear him. He could've easily made this convoluted plan as a Sinister. But, I also think we should put our attention on those quiet ones. Here's my list so far:

LIST

I say we look at this list and determine who could potentially be Sinister. Unless someone found anything useful during the night?

Those are a lot of names, and I haven't see them among residents nor staff.

Where did they come from? How come you have so many names and so much lucidity to make that kind of list and so many suppositions?

Those are a lot of names, and I haven't see them among residents nor staff.

Where did they come from? How come you have so many names and so much lucidity to make that kind of list and so many suppositions?

Are you kidding me? Red the list. What is the list of? Quiet people.

Lucidity?

default_hmpf.gif

Sir, I'm sorry if I've used a strange term.

I thought that lucidity was... clear enough. gigglegiggle.

Your list is full of unknow names.

Maybe you know something more than others thus the use of perspicuousness...

or they're just some of your old taipee friends.

If you ask me, I can point out that nurses are not divas. They're here to help people, not to be the center of attention.

I take my work very seriously.

I'm here to monitor phisycal and mental health and help doctors with their diagnosis.

I believe those names are aliases, :wacko:, and unlike you nurse, cheif washing bear is trying to get info and look at different angles to root out sinisters, all you've been doing is giggling. Not very helpful at all.

Are you kidding me? Red the list. What is the list of? Quiet people.

The fact that you even consider voting for myself or my brother automatically invalidates everything. :hmpf:

Ignoring that, it's a list of people who haven't said things repeatedly. Some of the people on the list are worth looking into that's true. However, others are not. There are plenty of people who have talked more but said less. Giving them a free pass simply because they can provide commentary on everything is silly.

Still, since I do suspect a couple of people you've pointed out I'll play along.

I say we look at this list and determine who could potentially be Sinister.

Well, it's useless just saying that. Who do you find most suspicious on that list right now? Why?

As I said I think Ted Tompkins is the most suspicious out of those people because from my memory he never has anything worthwhile to say. He doesn't give his opinions on the main discussion points and generally he's even more non-existant than Shadows was.

I was referring to Misty, who used the same phrase to describe Martin. I thought that much was obvious. Not that I know whether he's sinister or not but because he was being so callous about the death of an important ally.

I thought so, I just wanted to make sure.

Arjay

Quarry

BobTCM (not a word yesterday)

Yumiyoshi

ADHO

WhiteFang

Sandy (also voted for Martin yesterday)

The Penguin

Actually, Chief, I spoke several times yesterday. Perhaps you need to listen to the day again.