marshal_banana

UCS Sandcrawler MOC

Wow, what can I say, that's truly an epic massive build. This is your best creation yet and now I'm wondering how you could top this one. I sincerely congratulate you for this MOC of sheer beauty, this will definitely go down as one of the best in the history of SW MOCs. :thumbup:

Outstanding job. You captured every detail of the real thing. Very impressive.

:wub: I love how smooth and controlled everything seems to be. And it all seems to operate at a realistic speed.

Among other things, the video also reveals a serious case of bend and stress on that ramp. :look: Is it just reinforced with the plates on top? Because I can't see any Technic in there.

I was so surprised to see the ramp had power functions, it just keeps getting better I thought. But I was scared it would go off the table at one point! :oh3:

You have done an incredible job Marshal_Banana :wub: Everything is just perfect.

Looking forward to seeing some future builds, if you can top this.

CF

Cant see the video... but it is really truly amazing. Awesome! Have no words to describe it...

This is SPECTACULAR, I'm in total awe of it.

Excellent job, I'm sure this will be very hard to top, but I look forward to all you future creations Marshal_Banana

We ought to have a jaw-dropping emoticon for situations like this.

This is without any doubt some of the best MOC'ing I've ever seen.

The accuaracy and detail in this MOC is simply stunning. :wub:

I'm speechless. There are no words to describe how brilliant this MOC is. How you managed to get it moving at that speed when it weights 20kgs i'll never know. This is one of the best if not the best Star Wars MOC i've ever seen. Well done. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wow, nice!

The details are amazing. The Sandcrawler looks exactly like the real thing, and the textured look on the exterior is really well done. Great work! :classic:

Edit: it even has motorised functions? That's really something.

Edited by Delta 38

It's. It's incredible! :wub:

It's just so perfect and you managed to create every detail so accurately and the power functions makes this MOC one of the best I've seen. It's great how you have included play features too. I think that's a big component a lot of builders overlook it and it's something that brings detail to a model. I have to agree with CF that I thought it was going to roll of the table. That wouldn't been so sad to watch. :laugh:

I don't think this is just a MOC, it's a work of art.

Simply breathtaking! Everything about this is amazing. Everything.

Cant see the video... but it is really truly amazing. Awesome! Have no words to describe it...

Me too! I would love to see it!

But it is outstading...even without seeing the video.

Pretty much nothing left to do better! (maybe 1:1 lego sandcrawler would win though ;D) I think the lighting especially looks great here. What are you going to build next?

That is amazing- really fantastic work buddy, I aspire to own 10144.... it looks really crappy after your brilliant build!

Thank you for sharing it with us all- it is the best lego model I have ever seen.

Kudos to you!

That is just a crazy ridiculous build, very impressive. I would love to see this monster in real life as pictures don't do it justice.

That looks really good! I still can't believe how large you made it. :grin: So large and so accurate, I also like the lighting. :thumbup:

This sandcrawler is really great, so detailed! And it has Power Functions!! :thumbup:

Great job, mate!

I want a video, I want to see it in action!!! :thumbup: