Sign in to follow this  
marcosbessa

Free download of some of my MOCs

Hi!

It's been a while since the last time that I posted here on eurobricks. Unfortunatly I've not been having time to build as a fan (also because my collection is 3000km away from me..... ), but I can assure you that I've been building a lot at work! (for those of you who might not know, I'm a LEGO Designer since last October! )

5334077366_217eb6c714_o.png

So, I'm just passing by to let you know that I'm finally giving the chance to everybody to download for free my LDD files of some of my creations. For now these are the ones I have. Still don't know about the future or if I'll put some more available... Maybe it's good to check once in a while! ;)

Spread the word! :)

Cheers and happy new year!

Hi Marcos,

This is a very nice chance you give to all the fans of your MOCs! Thanks for sharing :wub:

Happy New Year to you too!

Thanks for the news. Great LDD builds. The Villa Maison is a classic, but my favorite is Milou. Just beautiful.

Personally I think one of the benefits of building with LDD is that it forces you to build in system. I know some people don't like it, but I think it gives an extra challange - you can't cut corners and I suppose it forces to build by the same rules that you LEGO designers have to use.

PS: If you have any interesting stuff to tell us about if and how you use LDD in your work, (or other digital stuff you guys use at LEGO), we'd all be really interested to hear about it. :classic:

This is a very noble gesture from you marcosbessa, thank you for sharing your builds in LDD as these will be quite useful for those who want to make one of their own and for everyone to learn some of your expert building techniques. I did a similar thing before and it's really great to know how other members will benefit just by sharing one's creations. Again, thank you! :thumbup:

Thanks very much!

I always like building using unique techniques, and seeing how things are done.

I'll have to try building the house and the mini Cafe Corner.

Thanks for these, they're all brilliant. I might build the pool table and the table football because they're nice and small.

Thanks Marcos, and congratulation to your job!

I had no idea that you made it in to the very core of our hobby. Surely a dream to many of us.

Also nice to let us be able to download some of your nice MOCs that has been seen around.