BrickworldBryan

Brickworld 2011 - Registration Open

Clearly these are wise words from the voices of experience and should be ignored at our peril (or perhaps, sobriety?)

And, yes, I am soooo looking forward to Windsor and Chicago that July will clearly be a disappointing month by comparison.

Does anyone know if they are doing the light and sound again? Is that something we sign up for?

Does anyone know if they are doing the light and sound again? Is that something we sign up for?

Yes, we are doing the World of Lights and Sounds. No need to sign up. We will know which displays are entered when we shut off the lights in the ballrooms.

Just remember to include a volume control just to be safe :)

Do you know what the value of the goodie bags will be this year? Because I know that in previous years there has been some pretty nice stuff, even Lego sets in them; and I would like to know if that is the case this year, or if it will be mostly filled with brochures and a keychain or something like that ;)

Usually, we find out what's inside when we get there. I'm sure the Brickworld Coordinators are trying to make the bags the best they can; just remember that most of the items in those bags are donated items.

Remember, Brickworld is more than just goodie bags!