Sign in to follow this  
def

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum - Day Two

This is a lot to swallow right now Jesus. I'm going to wait a bit and look over the day for some more insight. But I shall be voting today.

Trust me, I know. Take your time and if you end up voting against me, no worries. Take a look at everything and choose wisely.

I will let it sit until Shadows defends himself, as a sign of good faith. You know that I could use someboddddy. Your story is strange enough to be believable, I don't know why'd you have such a strange story to tell if you were a sinister, though I'm still a little confused as to the ability. You seem to be as well... why would one's alliance change? That seems far-fetched, if a sinister became un-sinister they'd be able to simply tell us all the sinister.

I will let it sit until Shadows defends himself, as a sign of good faith. You know that I could use someboddddy. Your story is strange enough to be believable, I don't know why'd you have such a strange story to tell if you were a sinister, though I'm still a little confused as to the ability. You seem to be as well... why would one's alliance change? That seems far-fetched, if a sinister became un-sinister they'd be able to simply tell us all the sinister.

I know... I guess if it doesn't work it means that either they were an innocent who was protected or a Sinister Insane. So, I guess that's the benefit of it? I'm a kind of investigator? Maybe? *huh*

It's weird. God Bless.

Vote: Shadows

Proxy: Shadows

Err, Jesus? I don't think this means what you think it means. If I read the rules right, you just voted against Shadows, and then turned right around and gave Shadows control of your vote. That's sorta like hitting him with a bat, then handing him two bats to hit you with.

At any rate, I'm going to have to mull over everything we just learned for a few hours.

Err, Jesus? I don't think this means what you think it means. If I read the rules right, you just voted against Shadows, and then turned right around and gave Shadows control of your vote. That's sorta like hitting him with a bat, then handing him two bats to hit you with.

At any rate, I'm going to have to mull over everything we just learned for a few hours.

Right, unproxy: Shadows. :blush:

So...

vote: Shadows

vote: Shadows

Is that how I do it?

This game is crazy! :wacko:

Proxy: Shadows

Wow, you just... wth? Ok, seriously people, I know we're crazy, but this is silly. However, I'll be happy to take control of your vote, thanks.

Can I unvote myself with this proxy? :laugh:

Jesus... wait, no not you, well, yes sort of you. Why didn't you tell ME at least in the bathroom? Now this makes sense!... a little. I am very deeply sorry for accusing you, Jesus.

UNVOTE: Jesus/Hinckley

If you actually listened to what I had to say, you'd realize that I'm not lying. Better go look at what I said so far today, and contemplate that.

default_hmpfbad.gif

I'm starting to get suspicious of you, my friend. Quit saying you're suspicious of me because:

One, no Sinister would say publicly over and over again that they know for a fact someone is innocent if they were not.

And two, I provided evidence.

I have listened to what you have said, but just because you say it doesn't mean it's true. You could be lying (I'm not saying you are). I'm just probing, so sorry that I went too far. I'll stop. But you're having a bad attitude, what with your :hmpf_bad: 's and :hmpf: 's, and that'll get things nowhere. Trust me, I know nowhere :cry_sad:

I'm tired of repeating myself. I'm familiar with scum tactics thanks to books of games... of life. So go ahead, vote for me. I will retaliate.

Oooh, a threat. ("Help! Help! I'm being oppressed! See the violence inherent in the system!?" :tongue: ). Don't worry, I'm not going to vote for you. There is, as you have said, not enough evidence to warrant that. I'm just saying my suspicions, not my accusations. Truce?

But now I can begin to trust you, (especially with what you've said today).

And don't continuously ask me for hard evidence when you're trying to pass this as some.

Grr. Bear needs to clear his head and vent his anger.

I never asked you for evidence. I've just said my suspicions.

But don't pass something as a potential clue. I was just suggesting something :cry_sad: .

I'm being as open as I can be, which hopefully says something. :classic: (Where's a solid white emoticon when you need it? )

Jesus... wait, no not you, well, yes sort of you. Why didn't you tell ME at least in the bathroom? Now this makes sense!... a little. I am very deeply sorry for accusing you, Jesus.

UNVOTE: Jesus/Hinckley

I'm sorry. I would've gone to you eventually. You weren't my first choice since I did stab you with a syringe and somebody took a picture of it. (Did somebody follow me last night? They must've... ) But, I'm glad you were able to look past that incriminating picture. :sweet:

@hinck

Simply vote. The zephyr's proxy is automatically counted and doubles your vote until he unproxies.

@hinck

Simply vote. The zephyr's proxy is automatically counted and doubles your vote until he unproxies.

I already did that, right? Can we have an updated tally to be sure? :blush: Dr?

Wha!? This all seems so crazy. I'm going to need some time to contemplate what's happened. I don't want the Sinister to kill another one of us, so I will likely vote today. As for who, I've yet to decide.

Buenos días, mi amigos. How are we all- oh my. I'm late am I? Well well, let me just catch up...

Right. *huh* What an interesting turn of events. Let me see what we're up too with the accusing and convicting...

Cuenta de la Muerte

Dougie 'Jesus' Douglas/Hinck: 2 (KingoftheZempk, Admiral Ron,)

Dr. Rajim/Admiral Ron: 1 (Penalty)

Shadows: 3 (Stash, Hinck, Zephyr)

Proxy Votes

Dougie 'Jesus' Douglas: 1 (Zephyr)

I think that's about right. As for my vote... well. I don't know why I trust this Jesus guy so much, but I feel I shouldn't vote him off. I'll hold my vote for now, but I'm thinking it will go toward Shadows...

Buenos días, mi amigos. How are we all- oh my. I'm late am I? Well well, let me just catch up...

Right. *huh* What an interesting turn of events. Let me see what we're up too with the accusing and convicting...

Cuenta de la Muerte

Dougie 'Jesus' Douglas/Hinck: 2 (KingoftheZempk, Admiral Ron,)

Proxy Votes

I think that's about right. As for my vote... well. I don't know why I trust this Jesus guy so much, but I feel I shouldn't vote him off. I'll hold my vote for now, but I'm thinking it will go toward Shadows...

KingoftheZempk unvoted me.

lynch vote tally

Dougie 'Jesus' Douglas/Hinck: 1 (Admiral Ron,)

Proxy Votes

Oh my, you've been debating. I was considering Jesus was preventing the King going out at night (block) when I saw him injecting the King, but an attempted switch? I'm just curious as to how that ability could help us at night if it's just allowed to be used on insanes (i.e., not on sinisters)?

Jesus, you also say you've been contacted by the investigator. Was he/she the same who contacted Dr. Rajim? If so, he places a lot of trust in a lot of people.

Kevin 'Shadows' Mitchell you say, huh? Alright Jesus, you've given the reasons for your suspicions. Martin Century, you've been very forthcoming today. Why do you also have reason to suspect him? And why did you go after Dr. Rajim earlier. And why are you so keen on removing all staff from hospital? You must have figured out a lot on one night of wandering...

I still haven't quite made up my mind yet, but it looks by today's conviction we will at least be able to learn something more useful than from the conviction of Biggy yesterday.

Oh my, you've been debating. I was considering Jesus was preventing the King going out at night (block) when I saw him injecting the King, but an attempted switch? I'm just curious as to how that ability could help us at night if it's just allowed to be used on insanes (i.e., not on sinisters)?

Well if Jesus' ability works on the insane, it works on the sinister insane too. Remember they're not only sinister they are insane too. Perhaps Jesus' ability doesn't work on people who are neither insane nor sinister insane.

Mr Jesus, you have defended yourself well, and this "apparent" night ability is interesting.

Unvote: jesus/Hinckley

I will join you in this vote on the Shadow, and I sure hope you are right about this. If you are, you have my deepest apologies, but if you aren't, you got some explaining to do.

Well if Jesus' ability works on the insane, it works on the sinister insane too. Remember they're not only sinister they are insane too. Perhaps Jesus' ability doesn't work on people who are neither insane nor sinister insane.

I'd find that odd too, but it's one of the reasons he gives for his conclusion about 'Shadows':

I've re-read my role and have been contacted by the innocent investigator (I won't reveal the identity). I believe when we find people who are not innocent, they are considered "not insane." Comparing the investigator's investigations with the description of my night ability, which says I can only switch insane players, I believe Shadows is bad.

(Did somebody follow me last night? They must've... ) :sweet:

If it makes you feel better, the person who took the picture said they were following the King because they felt suspicious of him.

Furthermore:

I've re-read my role and have been contacted by the innocent investigator (I won't reveal the identity). I believe when we find people who are not innocent, they are considered "not insane." Comparing the investigator's investigations with the description of my night ability, which says I can only switch insane players, I believe Shadows is bad.

What are you saying, are there sane people in this place?

Woah, I have a little snooze and look what has happened! This place is fast becoming a madhouse. Oh, wait... :wacko:

People seem pretty surrre about Shadows, but I shall wait for more information from Martin Century before deciding on a vote.

Well, I'm going to grow some cajones and vote: Shadows. I think the provided arguments are valid enough, and also I don't see everyone withdrawing their votes before the day is out. May Señor Blutzeigel have mercy if you turn out innocent.

Before the bandwagon gets in full swing and you make a terrible mistake, I'm going to let you in on a little secret...

I am not like all of you, whether you're insane or sinister insane. I am, as the voice in the sky said in the introductions, harmless. I'm only a little crazy, the result of my wife leaving me and the world failing to recognise my inherent brilliance. Plus I might have gambled and drank a little. A lot. Whatever. The point is, I was supposed to be here for a short treatment then return to my regular life. I had hoped to simply protect myself and avoid trouble while I was here, but that has apparently left me misunderstood by a certain moron patient who shall remain nameless, despite his accusation against me.

If you people make the mistake of killing me, you will lose someone who has an ability to help and killed an innocent man. If you do all of that, please be sure to kill Stash next. :angry:

Crap, I said his name. :laugh:

But I am serious. He specifically told me he knew that I wasn't a sinister insane, yet he's started this today. At the same time, Jesus seems hell-bent (:laugh:) on using it to get me killed. I can only wonder why.

So seriously, as I present no danger to you and am more than willing to help you in any way possible, I ask for your understanding and mercy. I also offer to proxy my vote to any one of you that the group agrees can be trusted. Beyond that, there is nothing I can really say. Geez, it isn't like I go around at night poking people with needles in their sleep. Of course there's nothing suspicious about that... :hmpf: