Sign in to follow this  
Solscud007

SW CW Leader of Mandalorian Deathwatch

So as many have mentioned as soon as they saw the pictures of the new Mandalorian Battle Pack, you could make a Jango Fett stand in.

Here are two options. Add an antennae or I prefer the chrome helmet/rocket pack from the Lego Pen set.

dsc0587v.jpg

I saw the season 2 episode where the leader of Deathwatch, Pre Vizsla came out of the closet (so to speak) and claimed Mandalore for Mandalore sake.

dsc0589.jpg

I know in the show his lightsaber has a samurai sword looking handle and hilt. Someone mentioned taking a sword from Dastan POP and using a sharpie or paint to make the blade black, but I dont like the look of the blade as a light saber. So I took one of my spare light saber handles and added a simple black blade.

Edited by Solscud007

I saw this in the SW photography thread, and your custom Pre Vizsla looks really good Solscud. Nice job on the shoulder cape and the darksaber. :thumbup: But I think the face is too young and 'good-looking' for this character. The generic CW Mando face would have sufficed, but I guess that's too creepy for your taste. :grin:

I saw this in the SW photography thread, and your custom Pre Vizsla looks really good Solscud. Nice job on the shoulder cape and the darksaber. :thumbup: But I think the face is too young and 'good-looking' for this character. The generic CW Mando face would have sufficed, but I guess that's too creepy for your taste. :grin:

But you've gotta admit, that's one dashing fellow. :tongue:

I agree that the face is too young, but other than that, great job Solscud007! :thumbup:

Thanks. Yeah i dont like the standard Mando face. too creepy and ugly. Im trying to find another flesh colored disgruntled face but most of them have facial hair. I thought this generic face would work.

Thanks. Yeah i dont like the standard Mando face. too creepy and ugly. Im trying to find another flesh colored disgruntled face but most of them have facial hair. I thought this generic face would work.

Yeah, the new Mandalorian faces aren't very nice. It's good to see that you've reverted back to the classic face style. But what's most impressive is the custom cape you've made for Vizla. Looks like that craft punch really does do the trick!