lisqr

MOC: Micro Modular Street

It's too late and too expensive for me to collect all 5 modular buildings now. So my solution...

5326863121_8194098d22_z.jpg

This is the expended version of my LDD contest entry from a while ago. I finally finished the whole street.

5326864737_7605dec99a_z.jpg

The beginning

5326864269_d471c8b37d_z.jpg

CC

5326865177_1bf0a9c071_z.jpg

GG

5327475440_7f8e45d25f_z.jpg

FB

5326866109_9ff2e29273_z.jpg

GE

5326946275_524fe41cc8_z.jpg

LDD draft

My Flickr page

By some people's request, here is the LDD file. Some pieces aren't the same as my real version, due to color limitation.

Thanks for watching.

Edited by lisqr

Excellent MOC! The concept of microscale modular buildings is great and you have executed yours very well. They are all very accurate and detailed for their size. I may have to have a go at microscale modular buildings my self now! :classic:

Extremely well done. :thumbup:

~buddy~

Those are absolutely adorable! :3

Great work! Those make for a nice mini shelf display when there is no room for the big boys, or a great little display for the office desk. :thumbup:

Great work! How much does it cost? LDD is the software where you can design and purchase the bricks from lego right?

Great work! How much does it cost? LDD is the software where you can design and purchase the bricks from lego right?

I don't know how much it'll cost. Universe mode let you use pieces that are not available to LDD. I used pieces mostly from my collection plus one small bricklink order. But I can tell you that it has ~1500 pieces. I think it'll be <$100 if you get the pieces from bricklink. The most common piece i used is 1x1 plate.

Creativity at its best! :thumbup: Well done lisqr, fantastic job. I stepped away from my screen, half closing my eyes and the micro buildings looked almost like the actual modulars.

Great! :sweet:

We have another 'Legostein' do we eh ? :grin:

TOTALLY AWESOME micro creation with vehicles and all ! :sweet:

Brick On 'lisqr' ! :grin:

Aww, they're all so...cute! :wub: It's very impressive how you were able to achieve such level of detail and accuracy for such small-scale builds. I agree that this is creativity and resourcefulness at its best! Simply an amazing work lisqr! :thumbup:

Excellent job! The only problem I can find is that the GG is the wrong colour :tongue:

Excellent work, and a very cute display :sweet:. Now you just need the Tower Bridge to go with it, should fit the scale of those cars pretty well :wink:. Although it might look too big next to those cute buildings :look: